Wefitaerials.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wefitaerials.com
Read Wefitaerials.com Reviews

About Wefitaerials.com:

For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact wefitaerials.com today on 0800 0565177 Alternatively, please fill out the form below. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

info@wefitaerials.com

Tell us how Wefitaerials.com made you happy
I gave used this company before and as always the guys were efficient and punctual and sorted out my TV issues.
I get a call this morning from this company to tell me i should have been polite and called to talk about the rude and aggressive engineer that come to my property yesterday instead of writing a review on their website. I have written the review to make others aware of this man as it was disgusting the way he was speaking to me in front of my child.
The engineer was prompt and polite and provided a very efficient service. Would recommend
The engineer was professional prompt and polite.
The engineer was prompt and polite and very professional.
Great service from the engineer who came today, really pleased with the care he took by using shoe covers to protect my carpet.
I had an engineer come out today, he was rude and had a disgusting attitude towards me infront of my child. I do not expect to be spoken to like this by anyone let alone someone who is coming to do a PAID JOB. Im so upset that he was speaking to me like that and will not be using this company again nor will i recommend them to family or friends.
The engineer that arrived at my House this afternoon was rude and had a disgusting attitude towards me in front of my child. I do not expect to be spoken to like by anyone let alone someone coming to do a paid job! Definitely wont be using this company again or recommending them to anyone.
We had been experiencing pixilation on the HD and some SD stations and get Wefitaerials in to investigate. They arrived promptly and installed up-to-date equipment on our roof. Perfect pictures resulted! Absolutely recommend them.
Very efficient, Sky wouldn’t or couldn’t install our dish so we contacted Nick, he came and sorted the job out no problem. Would highly recommend.
Very prompt efficient service in our hour of need. Thank you
Really happy the the service. Guy came and my aerial was done ten mins. I had previously had a NORTHWEST company out that fitted a new aerial but left the 30yr old lead that was leaking in water. Would like to add this company was the cheapest by far. Excellent speedy service HIGHLY RECOMMEND 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Excellent quick service by Nick.
First class quick,expert courteous service at a very reasonable price,
Really excellent service. Came and told me what i needed and price. Did job very quickly clean and tidy. Would use againalecstone641
Quick friendly and efficient service.
Very quick service, the engineer was friendly and gave us different options and honest prices.
We are coming off virgin and needed an aerial, Alex came out fitted us a new one, very quick and tidy
Really happy with the work carried out and the prompt service I received, good price as well. Thanks Tony
Quick and efficient service Excellent