Wefitaerials.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wefitaerials.com

About Wefitaerials.com: For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact wefitaerials.com today on 0800 0565177 Alternatively, please fill out the form below. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

info@wefitaerials.com

Tell us how Wefitaerials.com made you happy

Telephone
"The engineer came and sorted my elderly parents system out"
"Friendly and helpful when booking the engineer and prompt and professional on arrival. Happy customer."
"We booked an 8.30 AM appointment for an engineer to fit a new aerial, he turned up on the dot and sorted straight away. Very happy with the service."
"I moved into a new house and inherited a very complicated TV system that didn’t work. The wefitaerials engineers came and diagnosed the issue and repaired it. All our TVs are now working properly."
"The engineer turned up and sorted the aerial out, quick service."
"I got let down by another company on the day I moved into my new house, I called wefitaerials who turned up when they said they would. The engineer fit a new aerial and wall mounted my TV. Great polite and reliable service."
"We needed a Sky Tv job doing but the dish is on the roof and the Sky engineer would not go up to it, so we called wefitaerials, the engineer arrived as planned and did the work straight away with good advice and costs."
"The engineer called and installed a Sky link and eye for us, Very happy with the job he’s done."
"I booked for the engineer to repair my aerial, he turned up as planned and sorted the job straight away. Good service."
"The engineer turned up as planned, he gave me good honest advice as to what was needed.. Very pleased customer."
"Tv wall mounted looks great. Happy customer"
"the engineer came out and assessed the job, gave me a few different options and did the job well"
"The engineer arrived at 8AM assessed the job gave me a price and got on with it, he was finished in quick time. I now have 2 working aerials. Happy with the service"
"The engineer Alex was polite helpful and knowledgable. Gave instant quote for outside ariel fitted, which we accepted and he carried out works same day. Very happy with the work he did."
"The engineer was helpful and did the work as requested, Very happy with the overall service."
"The engineer fit a new cable to the Sky dish, wick & prompt."
"Engineer came and sorted both TVs for me"
"We have used this company over the last 10 years on a number of different properties from our rented houses to our own house, and have always found Nick and the lads very professional, they always turn up when they say they will and are always clean and tidy."
"The guys fitted a new aerial to 3 TVs good efficient service from the 2 guys."
"Prompt attention and good advice."
Wefitaerials.com is rated 4.95 based on 250 reviews