Wefitaerials.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wefitaerials.com
Read Wefitaerials.com Reviews

About Wefitaerials.com:

For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact wefitaerials.com today on 0800 0565177 Alternatively, please fill out the form below. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

info@wefitaerials.com

Tell us how Wefitaerials.com made you happy
Very quick service, the engineer was friendly and gave us different options and honest prices.
We are coming off virgin and needed an aerial, Alex came out fitted us a new one, very quick and tidy
Really happy with the work carried out and the prompt service I received, good price as well. Thanks Tony
Quick and efficient service Excellent
Really happy with the service received from the guy who came out to my brother’s tv. Would happily use them again.
Really happy with the service received from the guy who came out to sort my brother’s tv out. Would definitely use them again.
Had to wait a few days for someone to come, but excellent, quick service by the engineer, Nick, when he arrived. Appreciated the blue plastic shoe covers on a very wet day.
Thank u so much would highly recommend job done in less than no time once again thank u
We lost our Freesat signal to our television, phoned on Monday, engineer arrived first thing on Wednesday, diagnosed a failed satellite dish, replaced it and checked everything, all within 40 minutes. We were extremely pleased with the prompt, efficient service we received and would have no hesitation in using this company again for any problems.
Phoned ahead to advise arrival time. Quickly diagnosed problem and provided best advice followed by a quick and efficient resolution at a fair price. November 2019
Quick and efficient service from the engineer
Came next day and was on time. Did a good job in a short space of time. Very pleased. Polite and friendly person. Would recommend as very good. John.
Good quick prompt service, I now have a fully working TV after moving house.
I've just moved into a new build house and was really worried about getting an aerial fitted. Nick was amazing - even though the job involved negotiating tricky access to my loft, he did a fantastic job really quickly! I mentioned I needed a tv putting on the wall in the kitchen and he explained they offered this service as well. I booked in and he came back the very next day! I'm so thrilled with the results - it looks great and all works perfectly. Nick is friendly and a complete professional - I can't recommend highly enough!
Nick has done an excellent job fitting the Freesat system in our new caravan. It turned out to be quite a tricky challenge, but he was able to devise a solution to the problems he encountered and we are really pleased with the outcome. He was helpful, tidy and efficient and gave us an accurate estimate of the cost involved. We are very happy to recommend this service. R and A Abram
Nick came and did a fantastic job, he's very friendly and explained the job and price clearly. Would highly recommend! Thank you so much
Extremely pleased. Efficient from beginning to end. Next day appointment, clear explanation of the technicalities, installation quick and tidy, television tuned, pleased with the price. Would definitely recommend.
Easy to arrange and NIck phoned ahead to confirm when he would be arriving. Listened to what I wanted and then very efficiently fitted the TV as we had agreed. Minimal mess. The price was very reasonable and it took all the stress out of the process of fixing a large curved TV to the wall. I’m very pleased with the result. Would recommend Nick and WeFitAerials.com.
really good customer service. Thank you
The engineer came and set up our TV, good quick service.
Wefitaerials.com is rated 4.96 based on 310 reviews