Wefitaerials.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wefitaerials.com

About Wefitaerials.com: For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact wefitaerials.com today on 0800 0565177 Alternatively, please fill out the form below. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

info@wefitaerials.com

Click Here

Tell us how Wefitaerials.com made you happy

"We arranged for a TV aerial and installation for my mother, the engineer arrived as planned, contacted me with a price for the work which we agreed to, the work was carried out straight away. Good honest service."
"Turned up on time nice guy brilliant to have everything working not expensive"
"Great service really quick installation and got my tv tuned in in no time"
"Good quick nice person checked job then told me price felt good responsible safe and local thank you highly recommended Mrs McLaughlin pensioner good to have someone local"
"Very efficient. The engineer arrived on time but in dreadful weather. Sorted the problem out within 30 minutes. Had all the necessary parts on the van and still managed to get everything sorted on a slippery roof."
"Good quick reliable service from the engineer who came and fit my new aerial."
"Prompt, polite, professional. After having another company out that couldn’t repair our TV issues I called Wefitaerials, the engineer Nick has obviously been doing the job along time as he diagnosed the problem straight away and repaired the system straight away. Very happy now we have our TV working."
"The engineer came out and retuned our tv for us"
"Super-nice to deal with. Remarkably punctual. Very cost-effective, swift, clean and efficient. Very pleased."
"The engineer came and installed our aerial, nice tidy job and a reasonable price."
"Extremely happy with the service provided and the standard of work and price."
"I found the service from NSW in Windermere absolutely first class! They came round on the day I phoned, to check out and then quote for moving a satellite dish. Two days later, which was best for me, he came back, fitted a new aerial in double quick time and charged a very reasonable sum for so doing. I couldn't be happier. I will certainly use them again if I have a need. Richard Fothergill, Troutbeck, Windermere. Cumbria."
"Great service and really good advice regarding our TV options. We now have a fully working Freeview system."
"We had very poor reception so the engineer advised Freesat, he installed it straight away so we now have great reception."
"The engineer came and diagnosed the fault with our satellite dish, put a new one on, would recommend"
"Very good service, our tv has been working perfectly for a few weeks now, nice people and reasonable prices, really recommend. I rate 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ For everything."
"Used before, very happy with the service once again."
"We had a load of loose cables, the engineer knew which ones we needed and didn’t"
"The engineer came and fixed my my sky very quickly"
"The engineer came and setup our new tv"
Wefitaerials.com is rated 4.96 based on 286 reviews