The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,, ,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
I have used their services for several years now, and cannot fault the service provided. My accountant responds accurately and promptly and all returns are handled without issue. Fantastic service all round
I engaged the Accountancy Partnership to help me set up my business two years ago and have used them for all my accountancy needs ever since. Our dedicated accountant is always very responsive and provides clear and concise information. The use of Pandle for our bookeeping is also a huge benefit and helps us keep on top of all our financial needs.
The sales were helpful in identifying the right service. They reminded and worked on your case well before the deadline to make sure you won't pass the deadline. They also come back to you from time to time to help clean up your bookkeeping, which is very useful.
I've used The Accountancy Partnership for both of my companies and they have been excellent with any queries or issues I have had. My accountant is great and really helpful. Using Pandle has helped me stay on track with everything as well as this is super easy to use.
So far I have had a great experience with their service for my small business. Given I joined them in what was a difficult year for a lot of people they have done very well and were far more responsive than a number of local accountants under consideration at the time.
Having paid a fortune in the past for accountants that used to be often unreachable, or away on several holidays a year, it's great to have a reliable and affordable accountant allocated to us from an experienced and professional team.
Helpful, friendly and a professional service.
The team from The Accountancy Partnership offer an effective and efficient service. Response time to queries is great and communications always clear and straight-forward.
An excellent and efficient service. I have been with them for three years and have been very happy.
I find the Accountancy Partnership perfect for my needs. There when I need them, and leave me to it the rest of the time.
Fast response time, always incredibly helpful with any questions I have & working with them has made doing my taxes much more stress free. Highly recommend!
Our company has faced some rocky times these past months and so we spoke openly to our dedicated accountant at the Accountancy Partnership how best to move forward. With little clarity before my online meeting, I can came out with a crystal clear plan . The Accountancy Partnership have been with us for the past 5 years and never let us down. But in these hard times, they have given us the greatest service I could have imagined : good advice, dedication and loyalty to their client with the aim to help us succeed .
Great service received from the team great advice given as always and always spot on with the preparation of accounts
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Prompt response
Excellent customer service, they always ensure you are kept up to date with any documentation required for your company. Very responsive to queries and would definitely recommend them!
Great accountants, helpful and guiding
Knowledgeable and responsive accountant. Fair pricing. Have already recommended to another friend with a small business.
Very happy with the work of the team. Always helpful and speedy response.
I am new to working freelance and accounting, so needed some guidance with self-assessment. I looked around and TAP seemed like it had a good reputation. The Pandle software is easy to use and keeps track of everything. I have a personal accountant who I can email and always gets back to me quickly.
The Accountancy Partnership have been very helpful, their assistance has been greatly appreciated and I would highly recommend them if you need the services of an accountancy firm.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.82 based on 298 reviews