The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,, ,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
Helpful, friendly and a professional service.
The team from The Accountancy Partnership offer an effective and efficient service. Response time to queries is great and communications always clear and straight-forward.
An excellent and efficient service. I have been with them for three years and have been very happy.
I find the Accountancy Partnership perfect for my needs. There when I need them, and leave me to it the rest of the time.
Fast response time, always incredibly helpful with any questions I have & working with them has made doing my taxes much more stress free. Highly recommend!
Our company has faced some rocky times these past months and so we spoke openly to our dedicated accountant at the Accountancy Partnership how best to move forward. With little clarity before my online meeting, I can came out with a crystal clear plan . The Accountancy Partnership have been with us for the past 5 years and never let us down. But in these hard times, they have given us the greatest service I could have imagined : good advice, dedication and loyalty to their client with the aim to help us succeed .
Great service received from the team great advice given as always and always spot on with the preparation of accounts
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Prompt response
Excellent customer service, they always ensure you are kept up to date with any documentation required for your company. Very responsive to queries and would definitely recommend them!
Great accountants, helpful and guiding
Knowledgeable and responsive accountant. Fair pricing. Have already recommended to another friend with a small business.
Very happy with the work of the team. Always helpful and speedy response.
I am new to working freelance and accounting, so needed some guidance with self-assessment. I looked around and TAP seemed like it had a good reputation. The Pandle software is easy to use and keeps track of everything. I have a personal accountant who I can email and always gets back to me quickly.
The Accountancy Partnership have been very helpful, their assistance has been greatly appreciated and I would highly recommend them if you need the services of an accountancy firm.
I got good service from my personal accountant. She provided me with all the documents I needed and advised on things that I am not sure about especially when dealing with taxes and HMRC. I highly recommend them.
I needed a new accountant to take up and finalise my year end accounts. The Accountancy Partnership made this easy for me and was more than happy to talk me through the process step by step making the whole process much easier than I expected it be.
Very happy with the work of the team. Always helpful and speedy response.
As a small business I have been using The Accountancy Partnership for just over two years and would highly recommend them. My records are kept accurate using the Pandle accounting system, which is easy to use and logical. Erin Harley is the accountant I work with who is brilliant. Responsive to my queries and follows up in my behalf with HMRC saving me time. As a busy small business Erin and the Accountancy Partnership understand the needs of businesses and prices are a third of my last accountant for a much better service. Thank you 🙏
Really pleased with how responsive my accountant is. thank you all
Amazing Service