The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,, ,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
Great friendly service by professional. I would highly recommend The Accountancy Partnership for all your accounting needs. You have a dedicated accountant that looks after you and gives you professional advice as well as a knowledgeable support team for things like payroll and pensions. The best part of all the service cost is great vale and very competitive. I am very happy with the service and I would highly recommend them to any and all businesses, big or small.
Excellent service. Thank you to all at The Accountancy Partnership, especially Harriet, Rebecca, Emma and Vicki working together as a highly professional and efficient team. Highly reccommended!
I've had the pleasure of working with The Accountancy Partnership for over 3 years, and they've been an absolute joy. As someone who had never ran their own business, the idea of submitting a self-assessment seemed daunting, but TAP made everything as simple as it could be, and handled all the difficult stuff for me!
Ive used The Accountancy Partnership for around 6 months and they have been fantastic when helping me with my accounting needs - every question i have had has been answered by a qualified professional.
My accountant Beth-Anne Bruce is always very responsive and checks carefully that she has the complete information needed to prepare my accounts and tax return. Documents are prepared in a very timely and caring manner and the best recommendation is that I feel reassured that my tax affairs are well looked after.
I’ve been running my business for over 20 years but they are really the best accountant I’ve ever have
I would recommend The Accountancy Partnership to anyone wanting a great service.
Efficient and very helpful always on hand to assist!
I’m really pleased with The Accountancy Partnership. I have a small limited company and I didn’t know where to start with my accounts. Everything was very straightforward and user friendly. The accounting software is easy to use and there is help available via a chat function if you get stuck. The staff are very helpful and responsive.
I’ve been with the accountancy partnership for around 9 years and have always great service and extremely professional service Beth-Anne has been dealing with my accounts recently and has communicated with me and made it a little more personal , Thankyou so much
Great Team and Support – Highly recommending. The accountancy partnership have been doing our taxing works for the last three years in a very supportive manner. All great.
Very convenient service for good price.
The Accountancy Partnership started managing my account two years ago when I founded my Limited Company. Since then they always provided me with pertinent advice, and they followed up my account very closely so I don't miss any opportunity or deadline. I strongly recommend them.
Excellent and professional accounting service, highly recommended.
I've been with TAP for about three years now and have been very impressed with their professionalism, quality and service. In particular, my Accountant, Georgina Sudderick, has been responsive, helpful and always able to resolve my queries and issues. I would recommend TAP highly
TAP have very clear communication and excellent online guidance.
I moved to The Accountancy Partnership some 18 months ago now and have been delighted with the professional, effecient and friendly service that I have received.
I’ve been with the accountancy partnership for a few years and have had no issue with my accounts being filed, quick responses!
I have received nothing but amazing service from The Accountancy Partnership! From the moment I signed up with them I felt like a valued member. Especially because of the following people Megan, Emma, Emily, Kathryn, Hayley, Henry & Georgina. My dedicated accountant Georgina is very kind and patient. She is also very quick but detailed with my accounts and very helpful. Overall I would definitely recommend TAP! They are affordable, helpful and they will make sure you don’t miss deadlines. You won’t be disappointed!
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.82 based on 298 reviews