The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,, ,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
I would recommend The Accountancy Partnership to anyone wanting a great service.
I’ve been running my business for over 20 years but they are really the best accountant I’ve ever have
Efficient and very helpful always on hand to assist!
I’m really pleased with The Accountancy Partnership. I have a small limited company and I didn’t know where to start with my accounts. Everything was very straightforward and user friendly. The accounting software is easy to use and there is help available via a chat function if you get stuck. The staff are very helpful and responsive.
I’ve been with the accountancy partnership for around 9 years and have always great service and extremely professional service Beth-Anne has been dealing with my accounts recently and has communicated with me and made it a little more personal , Thankyou so much
Great Team and Support – Highly recommending. The accountancy partnership have been doing our taxing works for the last three years in a very supportive manner. All great.
Very convenient service for good price.
The Accountancy Partnership started managing my account two years ago when I founded my Limited Company. Since then they always provided me with pertinent advice, and they followed up my account very closely so I don't miss any opportunity or deadline. I strongly recommend them.
Excellent and professional accounting service, highly recommended.
I've been with TAP for about three years now and have been very impressed with their professionalism, quality and service. In particular, my Accountant, Georgina Sudderick, has been responsive, helpful and always able to resolve my queries and issues. I would recommend TAP highly
TAP have very clear communication and excellent online guidance.
I moved to The Accountancy Partnership some 18 months ago now and have been delighted with the professional, effecient and friendly service that I have received.
I’ve been with the accountancy partnership for a few years and have had no issue with my accounts being filed, quick responses!
I have received nothing but amazing service from The Accountancy Partnership! From the moment I signed up with them I felt like a valued member. Especially because of the following people Megan, Emma, Emily, Kathryn, Hayley, Henry & Georgina. My dedicated accountant Georgina is very kind and patient. She is also very quick but detailed with my accounts and very helpful. Overall I would definitely recommend TAP! They are affordable, helpful and they will make sure you don’t miss deadlines. You won’t be disappointed!
I have used their services for several years now, and cannot fault the service provided. My accountant responds accurately and promptly and all returns are handled without issue. Fantastic service all round
I engaged the Accountancy Partnership to help me set up my business two years ago and have used them for all my accountancy needs ever since. Our dedicated accountant is always very responsive and provides clear and concise information. The use of Pandle for our bookeeping is also a huge benefit and helps us keep on top of all our financial needs.
The sales were helpful in identifying the right service. They reminded and worked on your case well before the deadline to make sure you won't pass the deadline. They also come back to you from time to time to help clean up your bookkeeping, which is very useful.
I've used The Accountancy Partnership for both of my companies and they have been excellent with any queries or issues I have had. My accountant is great and really helpful. Using Pandle has helped me stay on track with everything as well as this is super easy to use.
So far I have had a great experience with their service for my small business. Given I joined them in what was a difficult year for a lot of people they have done very well and were far more responsive than a number of local accountants under consideration at the time.
Having paid a fortune in the past for accountants that used to be often unreachable, or away on several holidays a year, it's great to have a reliable and affordable accountant allocated to us from an experienced and professional team.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.83 based on 288 reviews