The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,, ,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
I would recommend the Accountancy Partnership, account set up is easy and communication is clear and helpful. Any queries I have had have been answered quickly. The accounting software provided is great too.
Absolutely fantastic service. Makes dealing with accounts so easy. As a relatively new business owner I have found their help to be invaluable. Very reasonably priced too which is always a bonus. Highly recommend!
The high rating and the excellent positive feedback for the accountancy partnership from the time the association began and to date has only got better. Credit to the firm for continuing to maintain and exceed such high standards. The feedback is just a reflection of the excellent service provided to me as a director of a company. A particular mention for Harriet Wignall-Parry, my accountant. She is a top top accountant and a true professional at that. She has always responded on time, has patiently heard through and answered my queries, approachable and personable at all times, thorough and meticulous with her work. She has always been available to answer any doubts or provide any clarifications. She has made things manageable and look so easy. I can't thank her enough. Good luck and wishing you well for your future endeavours.
Fast, professional and with very competitive pricing. A great choice and hassle-free.
Highly recommended accountants! Great advice given and always quick in dealing with requests. Free bookkeeping software has made running my business easy!
Customer focused and excellent communication. Their accountants are knowledgeable easy to talk to.
We love the friendly service and how the Accountancy Partnership makes accounting look so easy and simple. Did I mention the great price!
This is my third year working with The Accountancy Partnership now, and I'm very impressed with how they can provide such an excellent, quality service, at such competitively low prices!! They have reliably proven that a 5-star service doesn't have to cost much at all, and still be within reach for companies on tight budget! As a matter of fact, the packages they offer are very heard to beat in the market, and yet the quality of service you get from them are at the highest possible level of professionalism! From my experience I can't recommend The Accountancy Partnership enough for any company looking for accountancy professional services. Two thumbs up!
I have been using the services of the Accountancy Partnership for both of my companies for several years and the process has to date been seamless, and at the same very efficient and effective with costs being that much lower than your traditional accountant. I would thoroughly recommend to anyone, and don't be put off by thinking about changing your accountant, the transition is not difficult.
Very knowledgeable.
I switched to The Accountancy Partnership after years of being with a traditional accountancy firm, paying over the odds for a very hands off service managing most of the bookkeeping myself. The Accountancy Partnership fitted in perfectly with my business. Offering a low cost option to support the work I was doing, giving me the confidence that my accounts would be handled competently and quickly when required. The information provided and email updates are great and give me more information to work efficiently and within the changing guidelines. I have no hesitation in recommending The Accountancy Partnership to anyone looking for an efficient good value and supportive service.
Great company, they go above and beyond to assist you.
Very knowledgeable.
High-Quality Service / Excellent Partner / Helpful Staff
Since switching over to the accountancy partnership I have been impressed with how responsive and friendly they are. I find the Pandle software easy to navigate and have not encountered any issues. They are also a very cost effective option so all round thumbs up!
Great customer service and extremely helpful. They always get back to me promptly and help me with any questions I have
I have no reservations in recommending this company for accounting support. They are responsive and helpful.
Have been working with The Accountancy Partnership since I they helped me to set up my Limited company a few years ago. I love that I have access to an accountant to ask questions when I need to and that I received reminders for filing deadlines. Great service for the price.
New customer but been very impressed so far, queries dealt with promptly and everyone has been really friendly and helpful - thanks!
Thanks am very impressed with the skills and knowledge of my accountant Harriet, she understands my business and has been fundamental in looking at the most tax efficient options for me. Every contact I make to the practice is dealt with efficiently. I would recommend to both new and established businesses.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.83 based on 299 reviews