The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Accountancy Partnership
Read The Accountancy Partnership Reviews

About The Accountancy Partnership:

We provide simple, online, affordable accountancy services nationwide for a fixed fee. We also offer cloud accounting software; Pandle. Pandle is a powerful but intuitive cloud accounting solution which is free to our clients. For an instant online quotation please visit; www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

lee@theaccountancy.co.uk

Twelve Quays House,
Egerton Wharf,
Wirral,, ,

Tell us how The Accountancy Partnership made you happy
Great company, they go above and beyond to assist you.
Very knowledgeable.
High-Quality Service / Excellent Partner / Helpful Staff
Since switching over to the accountancy partnership I have been impressed with how responsive and friendly they are. I find the Pandle software easy to navigate and have not encountered any issues. They are also a very cost effective option so all round thumbs up!
Great customer service and extremely helpful. They always get back to me promptly and help me with any questions I have
I have no reservations in recommending this company for accounting support. They are responsive and helpful.
Have been working with The Accountancy Partnership since I they helped me to set up my Limited company a few years ago. I love that I have access to an accountant to ask questions when I need to and that I received reminders for filing deadlines. Great service for the price.
New customer but been very impressed so far, queries dealt with promptly and everyone has been really friendly and helpful - thanks!
Thanks am very impressed with the skills and knowledge of my accountant Harriet, she understands my business and has been fundamental in looking at the most tax efficient options for me. Every contact I make to the practice is dealt with efficiently. I would recommend to both new and established businesses.
My journey with The Accountancy Partnership has been super simple throughout. As a young business owner it’s great knowing that any questions or queries I have about our accounts are answered in a timely manner. I have recommended The Accountancy Partnership to all of our new clients that are searching for a trustworthy accountant.
Amazing service and very personable - quick answers to questions when needed and would recommend them to anyone looking for support in this area.
Very pleasant staff and plenty of helpful videos.
Great friendly service by professional. I would highly recommend The Accountancy Partnership for all your accounting needs. You have a dedicated accountant that looks after you and gives you professional advice as well as a knowledgeable support team for things like payroll and pensions. The best part of all the service cost is great vale and very competitive. I am very happy with the service and I would highly recommend them to any and all businesses, big or small.
Excellent service. Thank you to all at The Accountancy Partnership, especially Harriet, Rebecca, Emma and Vicki working together as a highly professional and efficient team. Highly reccommended!
I've had the pleasure of working with The Accountancy Partnership for over 3 years, and they've been an absolute joy. As someone who had never ran their own business, the idea of submitting a self-assessment seemed daunting, but TAP made everything as simple as it could be, and handled all the difficult stuff for me!
Ive used The Accountancy Partnership for around 6 months and they have been fantastic when helping me with my accounting needs - every question i have had has been answered by a qualified professional.
My accountant Beth-Anne Bruce is always very responsive and checks carefully that she has the complete information needed to prepare my accounts and tax return. Documents are prepared in a very timely and caring manner and the best recommendation is that I feel reassured that my tax affairs are well looked after.
I’ve been running my business for over 20 years but they are really the best accountant I’ve ever have
Absolute disgrace of company! You pay peanuts, you get monkeys! I signed up with this company thinking that they will help me with my first e-commerce business, and from the beginning, something looked wrong. -Hidden fees when you sign up / Pricing not clear/Service description not clear - Even though I signed up for almost everything they offered, the bookkeeping service they offer includes just the bookkeepers categorizing transactions wrongly and not making an effort to get the accounts numbers right. - They use Pandle. Compared to Xero this is rated 1/10. - Communication is ridiculous! Information getting lost between at least 5 staff emailing regarding different matters or in the same email chain - "My accountant" only available for a phone call weeks in advance. However, if you email her, 3/5 times I get a leave auto-reply... - I needed to repeat and re-confirm things multiple times -Mentioned multiple times I want to cancel the contract but they waited for another payment to go through and then remind me of their T&C that no refunds are given! Due to all this, bookkeepers started working on my accounts 3 or 4 days before the VAT deadline. The accounts were not accurate with my balances so now I might risk a fine, lost the pre-payments to them, and have to start over with another accountant company. Thanks, The Accountancy Partnership for your help so far. I wish nothing but no further business for you in the future.
The Accountancy Partnership is rated 4.83 based on 288 reviews