Textile Express Reviews

Anne Benham-Clarke
Textile Express 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Tracey Harris
More Photos & Videos
Ordering the free samples in advance enabled me to make the right choice and when I received my fabric I was delighted. Very good quality and exceptional value for money. Thank you so much!
Thank you, service excellent as always! I live locally so very impressed with the mail order which I have not used before.
Fabulous range of fabrics with great descriptions. Couldn’t ask for more.
The fabric was fabulous and them order came very quickly.
Always very quick delivery, very easy to get samples, great price fabric, very helpful staff
This my second order, very pleased, true likeness of fabrics on website, very prompt delivery service even through these trying times will order again
Very pleased with my order. I found the website easy to use. The delivery time was a little longer than anticipated but I was warned that Covid 19 might slow things down.
Samples sent out really quickly and site easy to use. The fabric I wanted was out of stock but you can ask 2be emailed when back in which is great
Fabric arrived quickly, Good quality, answer queries quickly.
Always amazing quality fabrics and delivered quickly too!
bought 5 metres of black "faux fur" for my father to line the roof in his 63 land rover came prompt and was great quality its looks pretty good on the roof even if it isnt my choice of material
Very good prompt service, fab fabrics. Getting free samples enabled me to make the right choices. Recommend.
On quite difficult circumstances, your service has been outstanding
Excellent service with quick responses to emails and speedy delivery in these unprecedented times.
This has been my first time ordering fabric from Textile Express. I am extremely happy both with my beautiful fabric (which was £2 metre cheaper than I bought previously on Ebay) and the speed of delivery especially during the Corona virus pandemic. I couldn't fault anything and I will be making another purchase soon for sure!
Godd service and packing
Amazing service fast delivery
Excellent service and very fast delivery. Incredibly helpful over the phone with information about material
Excellent service. Good choices of fabrics. Ordering easy. Quick delivery.
Beautiful material....just what i was looking for.
Really efficent and prompt service ,will definetly use again
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 2,433 reviews