Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Great service. Speedy delivery. Thank you
Absolutely brilliant service from Textile Express, my order was dispatched the next day and received a couple of days later - super speedy! Thank you so much!
Absolutely excellent service and the fabric was exactly as described. Great choice, very clear descriptions and fantastic service.
The items arrived quickly, look great and match the image. The thread match the fabric perfectly!!
Excellent and speedy service and the product was of good quality!
The goods that we ordered were very good, very high quality. My wife has used pretty much all of it for the project she was working on.

The delivery rates were far too high. We were charged an additional £6 to deliver to Isle of Wight which is outrageous. Our total order cost £15 to deliver. It wasn’t even sent via a courier. It was sent by Royal Mail and took a number of days to arrive.

Very few companies make any surcharge to deliver here. The delivery rates are pretty expensive regardless. I’d rather you charge more for the raw goods and charge less for delivery
Very prompt service
Really quick dispatch and the fabric is fantastic quality. Will definitely use again.
I have used Textiles Express twice up to now as my local supplier is closed due to Covid 19. The service was swift and the process was simple.
Lovely fabric, just as advertised
A Brilliant service, I requested 2 samples which I received very quickly, then ordered material and received within a couple of days, even though we have restricted deliveries due to covid 19.
Would recommend to anyone.
Even with the present situation my order arrived promptly. The fabric was on a roll so I can make it up without having to iron it. I had to telephone regarding an item out of stock. I was very impressed with the pleasant, friendly lady I spoke to who informed me that it had literally just come back into stock so it was added to my order. I would certainly use them again.
Quality and Quick
Perfect items, fast delivery.
Thank you so much.
I spoke to a very pleasant and helpful lady on the phone, both my orders were dispatched very quickly and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Speedy delivery of quality goods at affordable prices exactly as you said! What more can I ask? Thank you.
Excellent service, following an email I was sent a free sample.
Fabric delivered a week later . Great quality and quick delivery even in these troubled times.
Fast efficient delivery no problems, fabrics i cannot buy locally.
Friendly, helpful service and speedy, reasonably priced delivery 👍🏻
Really happy with my purchase. Wish I had gone with real silk. Maybe next time.
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 2,026 reviews