Textile Express Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
"Excellent service, very very useful to be able to receive samples (free) before purchasing. Delighted with the quality of materials. I will certainly be purchasing in the future."
"Not used the fabric yet, but can say that ordering was easy and delivery was really quick!"
"Excellent service and products Can definitely recommend"
"Order received promptly, nice quality fabrics as described. Will purchase again in future."
"Great range of fabrics and reasonably priced."
"Great company, fast reliable service."
"Lovely fabric. Speedy delivery."
"This was my first time ordering from this company, and I am so impressed, they were fantastic to deal with and kept me updated as to when to expect my delivery, the material arrived and was as perfect as I hoped, I will be ordering from this company again !"
"Very quick delivery. Very pleased overall."
"Prompt delivery, excellent product, great price."
"Extensive selection of fabrics. Quick delivery"
"Lovely fabric, the sample just didn't do it justice really quick delivery too. Thanks"
"Very fast response. Reasonably priced and good selection of fabric. Will use you again!"
"I like my fabric but the delivery was all day up to 6pm - stayed in all the time in case I missed the door bell - eventually turned up at 10 mins to 6pm - felt angry I had had to wait in all that time - half day slots would be far far better mrs bowman of 27 Kirkgate Knaresboruogh HG5 8 bz"
Hello Angela,

Thank you for your order. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our delivery service. We are always happy to arrange an AM delivery for you if required. Should you require a selected delivery time in the future please call us and we can organise this for you.

Regards,
Emily
"Quick delivery, good quality products"
"Very pleased with the material we chose, good price, and the service was efficient. Thank you."
"Excellent, prompt, reliable service! No hesitation to use Textile Express!"
"Excellent service and I received the exact item that I requested."
"The plaid fleece I bought arrived on time and did not lose shape once washed. The stretch was perfect and I’m really satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely buy again."
"Very happy to have found this online shop, lots of nice materials to browse and purchase. I received my items promptly and I am very pleased with the quality. Thank you!"
Textile Express is rated 4.92 based on 937 reviews