Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
very helpful customer service and quick response times. Really good company.
Fabric very good quality order was received quickly. The fabric is good quality and has made a lovely tiered pattern dress.
The absolute best experience from Textile Express. Ordered over the phone while looking online. I had been looking for a certain material, pattern and colour. With your help I found just that. Amazing service, fabulous fabrics, thank you so much šŸ™
Very good quality material and a great price!
Excellent service on line. Delivery was quick. Material is good quality
Always so pleased with all my fabrics from Textile Express. Great quality, great choice & great service. Thank you
Quick efficient service. Great range of materials.
Quick friendly service. šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ
Fabric just like the sample And not long before delivery Very difficult when you can't see the lining but was a good match
Fab fabric and super quick delivery
Textile Express 5 star review on 28th October 2021 Textile Express 5 star review on 28th October 2021
Quality of fabric is great and exactly as pictured.
Speedy service. It was very helpful to receive swatches prior to ordering. The website was also easy to use and had helpful info to help narrow down what I was looking for. Thanks again x
I have always found textile express easy to deal with ,the fabrics great and delivery quick.
Excellent service and help when emailing or on the phone. Knowledgable staff able to help with advice on projects which do not even involve any expenditure with them!
Lovely fabric with next day delivery. Thanks.
I received my samples quickly, with a lovely handwritten message. I ordered fabric & it also arrived promptly. I covered a tatty old footstool with a green herringbone wool style fabric & I am absolutely delighted with how it turned out & the fabric price was great. Thank you Textiles Express :)
Textile Express 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Iā€™m always impressed by the speed of delivery. I order one day and within a couple of days my order is delivered, which means I can get on with my project quickly. The fabric always matches the description and is never disappointing. Would recommend to anyone.
Exceptional speedy service fantastic value and personal service
lovely fabric, arrived promptly, made myself a nice wee footstool. Job done!
Prompt delivery and the fabrics never disappoint
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 5,332 reviews