Textile Express Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
"Wonderful service and product."
"Material ordered was perfect and exactly as expected. Had slight problem with website, but more my fault, but a telephone call sorted it all out very friendly and efficiently, thankyou!"
"Very straight forward process and very fast delivery. I'm always happy with my purchases from Textile Express"
"Website is very easy to navigate and I found exactly what I needed without any difficulty. The fabric purchased is of good quality and arrived promptly. Thank you"
"Very reasonably priced, high quality fabrics with very quick delivery"
"I was very pleased with both the fabric and the service."
"The customer service was first rate. My order arrived very quickly and was exactly as described on the website. I would not hesitate to recommend!"
"Just perfect the fabric coved the office chair it is stunning job"
"super, tres belle qualitée"
"This is my second order from Textile Express. I ordered online on Sunday and my fabric arrived on Wednesday - so very quick delivery. The website is easy to use, they have a vast range of fabrics, I liked the emails confirming my order and letting me know when despatched and the fabric is beautiful, high quality and true to the picture and description on the website. Great stuff."
"Absolutely brilliant. Really helpful"
"I placed an online order, with delivery to New Zealand and realized after the fact that I'd made an error. I rang through to Express Textiles to rectify and got the most amazingly helpful and courteous customer service, with a prompt refund for the error. My goods arrived in NZ just over a week later and were gorgeous! Very Happy, keep up the good work TE!"
"Good product range at good prices. Delivery not particularly speedy (a week) but no complaints."
"Very good service and excellent fabric"
"Prompt delivery. Good quality fabrics"
"Rapid delivery of reasonably priced fabric"
"A good product for a great price, and lots of lovely fabrics to choose from...nice too that samples arrived super quick, I’ll be back. Thank you"
"I very good service and quick!"
"Lovely quality, fasts delevery easy-to-use website"
"Lovely quality fabrics, speedy delivery and excellent customer service"
Textile Express is rated 4.92 based on 847 reviews