Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Very courteous service and perfect, beautiful fabrics. Many thanks :)
I ordered ditty white cotton one evening, received a confirmation email the next day and the fabric came the next morning. Excellent service thank you.
The fabric is good quality and sewed well and the price was not bad either.
Textile Express 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Recommended to me as a go to place and did not disappoint.
Great range, speed of samples excellent and from the point of order to receiving my chosen fabric less than 72 hours. Far exceeded my expectations and an impressive service particularly in these challenging times. Will be recommending to people as my latest great find.
Extremely helpful sending samples and ordering couldn't have been easier with v prompt delivery
Textile Express 5 star review on 15th October 2020 Textile Express 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Great service and very prompt delivery. Thank you
Always first class service!
Fabric arrived well packed & looks to be of good quality, though curtains are not yet made!
Wonderful fabrics. Super fast delivery.
Arrived quickly and the fabric was cut straight and true to the extent I could get more from it than I thought. Very happy and would use again :)
Amazing selection of fabrics at great prices and super fast delivery, thank you x
A pleasure to deal with and very efficient, loved using them and will again and again and again
Great selection and good service
An amazing range of fabrics, all at good prices. I bought some lovely excellent quality curtain material at the bargain price of £10 per metre. Textile Express stock fabrics to suit all budgets.
Delivery is really quick too.
Great service, great website and fantastic fabrics, definitely would recommend them.
I came across Textile Express by chance after Googling the name of the fabric in which I was interested. I rang them regarding sufficiency of stock. So pleased I did. The fabric was obtained and I was called to ascertain delivery date.
An extremely efficient and speedy service. I would certainly recommend this company.
Lovely website and service, thanks
Excellent service as always
Beautiful fabric at a great price. Speedy delivery.
Beautiful fabric . Delivered quick . Would buy from them again
Fantastic quality fabric and arrived very quickly.
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 3,118 reviews