Textile Express Reviews

mosand C-Florent
Susan Wharton
Susan Wharton
Delyth Thomas
Excellent service ,fabric high quality , colours as shown on screen . Delivery prompt. Will certainly recommend to my friends.
Fast efficient service. Prices very reasonable and loads of choice.
Prompt delivery and quality fabric
Really really helpful and knowledgeable team atTe. Express. Had very constructive conversation which turned into great homemade curtains - even if I do say so myself. Very Happy
Quick delivery and good products.
Great, efficient service.
Lots of choice
Lovely friendly and helpful staff
I’m a regular customer and will continue to be
Thank you to all the staff for all the help and happiness
Speedy service, well wrapped, good quality for the price and accurately described.
Lovely fabric, prompt delivery. Excellent value for money
ALWAYS excellent everything at Textile Express. I used to live in Llansilin, now moved down to Warwickshire - I still travel to them whenever i can, and buy all my material on line from them. Visiting the store is the best experience ever, it's huge, like the absolute perfect Aladin's cave for sewers. So many of my friends buy their materials from them too. The staff are so friendly and helpful, there really isn't anywhere like it for gorgeous materials.
Textile Express 5 star review on 18th January 2021
My order came very quickly and I was really pleased with the fabric I ordered. I have visited your shop before the first lockdown
Excellent service and lovely material and very good value for money.
Just brilliant! My little business has been able to keep going because the amazing staff at Textile Express have kept going. Nothing is ever too much trouble, always efficient and prompt but super friendly too. Great quality, great service and great value.
First class service
Great quality fabric
Easy to order, really quick delivery. Excellent quality goods.
I am looking forward to visiting your shop again as soon as possible but thank you for the wonderful service in the meantime.
Speedy delivery and lovely quality fabrics. The Ramie has turned out great as a jumpsuit.
Placed order on line. Second time used this company. Good quality fabric, great price and prompt delivery.
Beautiful wool fabric. Brightened up my hallway
Textile Express 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Amazing customer service, and support to pick suitable fabrics. Such a great selection of beautiful fabrics. Would definitely recommend.
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 3,736 reviews