Textile Express Reviews

mosand C-Florent
Susan Wharton
Susan Wharton
Delyth Thomas
Amazing collection of fabrics, quick delivery and very helpful videos from the staff that explain the fabrics texture and weights
The two materials I ordered are excellent, fit for purpose, and the design on the swimmers oilcloth is really cute - will keep my granddaughter occupied scanning it when we can have bbqs again! Order process and delivery, packaging, all very good indeed.
A very efficient transaction and my beautiful fabric was sent very quickly
Brilliant, speedy, helpful service. I ordered samples which arrived very quickly and then ordered my fabric over the phone as I needed some help and advice which I was given. Such a friendly team who are happy to help with queries. Will definitely use you again, thank you :-)
Fast and efficient.
I have used Textile express numerous times and their range of fabrics is fantastic and the customer service has always been excellent. Orders generally arrive within a couple of days, I recommend Textile Express to many friends.
Such a good company to deal with ,I love the fact that they send samples FREE OF CHARGE !!!
if unsure of what you want before ordering .
Quality of fabric is always very good and reasonably priced ,it's also nice to know that in this day and age a family business can continue
Lovely fleece fabric quick delivery will order again
Beautiful fabric love the colour. Natural wool woven perfectly. Thankyou.
Very good customer service, and speedy delivery. The fabric was excellent quality, but did shrink quite a bit when washed.
Really good fabric for a very good price
Fabric delivered when promised. Happy upholsterer!
Beautiful quality fabrics, and amazing customer service! Couldn’t ask for more, and I’m so happy they’re a local company to me:)
Very pleased with the fabric, the colour was just as it was depicted online which is not always the case. Made a lovely little dress for my grandchild for a very reasonable price, great result. Will be choosing fabric from Textile Express again.
Really pleased with the quality of the jersey materials I ordered and the excellent service. The parcel arrived the next day. Wow!
Lovely fabrics, good quality,fast delivery.
Great customer service, fast delivery.
Absolutely delighted with my order and looking forward to visiting the shop when you are able to reopen safely.
A great range of different fabrics. Very helpful if you need help and materials arrive when expected. I have contacted them both by email and phone.
Perfect and prompt!