Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
Read Textile Express Reviews
Brilliant service and value for money. The description of the fabric was spot on and it arrived very quickly.
Excellent service. Very helpful and delivery great. All fabric fabulous would highly recommend this Business.
Quick service. Beautiful material. Sensible prices
Fabulous choice of fabric and speedy dispatch
Excellent service
Textile Express is always my first point of call for fabrics, always just what I want!
I have had several orders over the past few years and have never been anything other than satisfied with both the goods and the service. Long may they reign!
Great, reliable service. Thanks!
Excellent service
Couldnt of wished for better service! I had ordered a lot if samples to try and find one that would fit, all of the samples were a great size, and they were free! I talked to a woman on the phone and she advised me some fabric names which I could search on my laptop as we were on the phone, she then sent me more samples which lead to me finding my perfect fit! Great service and the website is great and easy to navigate! 10/10 for me :)
Good communication when stock not available
The service here was absolutely excellent. I received (free) samples straight away. The fabric arrived very quickly after ordering it and I am pleased with that too. I had a slight problem ordering from the website (I’m not sure why) but this was quickly rectified by a helpful person on the phone.
Quick and easy. Thank you
Great service and lovely products thanks very much
Easy to order, fast delivery. Beautiful fabrics, thank you
Exceptional service. Couldn’t have been any more helpful, especially Louise in the office. Fantastic and outstanding Customer care and quality fabric at good prices. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again or to recommend.
Beautiful fabrics and helpful staff, nothing is too much trouble ❤
Excellent service and I am very pleased with my fabric. Curtain making is one of the things I can do whilst holed up at home during the coronavirus pandemic. Thankyou Textile Express.
Fast delivery and good quality canvas.
My questions were answered promptly and samples and material sent very quickly. First rate service from a company with a personal, friendly touch. Thank you 😀
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 1,421 reviews