Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Fabric arrived promptly, and I was impressed by the quality of the curtaining material.
Order arrived quickly material better than expected and client loved the look and feel
Very good service, Quality fabric.
Excellent service, my fabric samples got lost in the post and were resent promptly after I emailed. I chose my fabric which also arrived quickly and has already been used to make some pyjamas!
Lovely oilcloth. Good customer service and prompt delivery. Would definately use again.
Textile Express 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Excellent advice and telephone ordering. Received really quickly.
Very pleased with the fabrics I’ve received - good quality and competitively priced. I really appreciate the sample service.
Absolutely EXCELLENT service time and time again!
My fabric came very quickly and well packaged thanks you.
Great service, and quality
Excellent service, from the online chat who guided me to the fabric I was looking for and how to navigate the request of samples, which arrived 2 days later. Then after ordering received the fabric very promptly. Very satisfied customer, Maria
Lovely material, fast delivery and great service.
Excellent service, quick and easy ordering. Lovely material, my dress looks and feels great. Generous lengths supplied. Will definately recommend and use again.
Great choice of good quality fabric. Fast delivery & fair pricing
Exactly what I expected!
Beautiful fabric great service and fast postage. Thank you I’m already eyeing up my next purchase
Textile Express 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Wonderful service, very quick and good quality goods. Thank you.
Excellent service , super speedy and lovely fabrics
Very happy
As usual a very prompt service. A quick phone call when some haberdashery was unavailable but a good substitute found. Thank you again.
I ordered the tablecloth for my mum, she is delighted with it ! Was suppose to be a Christmas gift but couldn’t resist giving it early ! Thanks for a great service, highly recommend ! 👍
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 3,322 reviews