Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Used this company just a couple of times so far. Goods always arrive swiftly, are good quality, and the staff seem to be very friendly and passionate about fabric. Free samples too, what more can one ask?
High quality fabric. Speedy delivery. Excellent service.
Easy to use website and prompt delivery.
When the shop was open the staff were friendly and very helpful.
Fantastic service. Always a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended 👌
Good quality and fast delivery.
Thank you for the lovely fabric, I am delighted with it. The service received from Textile Express was speedy and flawless, thank you.
Prompt service
Absolutely outstanding customer service. Fabrics are wonderful of course! But the way I get updates & replies & shipping time - despite covid delays - I never have to worry about things not turning up. Honestly I could not recommend this place enough! 10/10
Ordered some brushed jersey for a bed cozy lining. It was just as described and did the job well. Delivery was good and I was kept informed. Will use this company again and would love to visit when the situation allows. Thank you for a good service.
The fabric is always amazing quality and at really reasonable prices.
I'm a repeat customer and that's because I always know I'm going to get exactly what I asked for
Really excellent delivery and the quality of the fabric gorgeous. Staff could be a bit warmer on the telephone but that's the only thing.
Extremely good company. Each time I have bought from them I have had great service and superb products
I was very happy with the speed of delivery. I love the material. I have never ordered material online before. Thank you
Free sample, beautiful cloth arrived well packed and incredibly quickly. First rate service, thank you very much.
Always good reliable and good calue
Textile express is my favourite online shop.
Deliveries are really quick, if you have a problem with your order they respond really quickly, fantastic designs and good quality fabric.
Excellent service
I love the fabrics from Textile Express, good quality, different, great prices, very efficient service, highly recommend and we use again and again.
They have an excellent variety of materials and delivery has always been very prompt
Excellent service - can t fault.
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 3,322 reviews