Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Excellent and very prompt service; good communication about order. Received goods in 2 days.
Beautiful quality fabrics and always amazing customer service too!
Excellent service from knowledgeable and friendly staff. Very helpful when I wanted a fabric that was not in stock. I was kept updated, the fabric was sent to me quickly and I was delighted with it. Will definitely use again.
Delivery was super fast, and the customer service was about the best I have ever received. Polite and professional. I was most impressed with the quality of the material. 10/10 i would highly recommend this company
Fantastic choice of fabrics to choose from. Prompt delivery of our order along with a lovely note from the company.
just what I wanted let hope that I can make the garment to match
Very quick delivery
Always helpful and coping well with lock-down situation
Good quality fabric and excellent service
Lovely fabric delivered promptly as always!
Very helpful with telephone enquiries. They seem to have most haberdashery bits as well. A one stop phone call
Really pleased with the material, perfect thankyou! :)
Love viewing the fabrics....a great range....love all my purchases.... During the lockdown I found you....what a success! Happy!
Textile Express delivered my fabric on time and, having now made my curtains, Iā€™m delighted with them. I will certainly consider using Textile Express again. Thank you for providing a great service.
Friendly phone service and quick delivery.
I bought the Khaki waterproof canvas fabric to make a skirt for my tent (Lavvu) after watching a Youtube video where it and you were recommended.. It looks good and it sewed onto the fabric well. I've recommended you to friends.
Excellent service. Very easy to order and pick up. What did make me laugh was that I picked it up from the shop and later that day got an email saying 'your order has been shipped'. Thank you Textile Express cant wait for you to open.
Great fabrics & customer service! šŸ™‚šŸ™šŸ¼
Excellent fabrics and delivered very efficiently.
Brilliant service