Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Easy online ordering, huge selection of lovely materials to choose from. Quick delivery although we usually collect.
I purchased a small quantity ofBermonsei fabric in blue for lampshades. It is a lovely quality and design. I have not used it yet. I knew the pattern was large with a big repeat and am debating whether it is too large for use on lampshades. Whether used or not for this purpose, I do like the fabric. Really big and cheerful.
Very helpful advice over the phone when needing help to calculate quantities of fabric required for curtains. Fabric arrived the following day! Beautiful fabric which Iā€™m enjoying working with.
Always a great service. Thank you.
Thanks to TE for great service, some very reasonably priced fabrics and extremely efficient delivery. Also for the helpful website, it makes a difference to see how fabric actually falls off the roll, rather than just a 2d image, when buying online.
Tex Ex has many types of fabrics, for crafts, curtains, dress-maiking, upholstery, all the best quality, colours and extremely good value. I am always given help and advice with any queries, by staff with a 'can-do' attitude and friendly faces. Probably my favourite shop, I love to 'make' . šŸ˜Š
Wonderful choice of all kinds of fabrics and necessary items such as trims, zips, cushion pads, threads etc. Staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to visit (even just to browse)!
Excellent service as always I love the fabric, it is to upholster a Louis XV sofa which I have not yet finished striping but when finished I will upload a photo.
I'm hoping to make a large nativity, if successful I will send a photo. Thanks for your prompt service
Excellent service and good quality material. Thank you
Textile Express 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Always a pleasure to deal with Textile Express whether that is in the shop or online. Ordered items arrive quickly. Great choice of fabrics to suit everybody's needs.
Amazing service and great quality products at good prices. I had to contact Textile Express to discuss my order and I had fast and efficient responses each time. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Very prompt and excellent service.
Excellent range of fabrics and reasonably priced. Staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. I've bought from here probably a dozen times and delivery is always prompt and fabrics are as described (not always the case with online fabric shops!).
Great service as always.
Good quality fabric and very fast delivery. Very happy , I will be a regular customer for sure šŸ˜Š
Fast and efficient
Good variety of textiles easy to order and prompt delivery
Great selection. Ordered samples and they came the next day.
What can I say, always quick and the quality of their fabrics always delights me.
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 5,332 reviews