Textile Express Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
"Great selection of fabrics, good communication on order progress and fast delivery."
"Beautiful fabric, excellent quality and good service."
"My order arrived very quickly and the fabric looks very nice ."
"Beautiful fabric, at a very good price, and with a quick delivery. Excellent service."
"I am very happy with the fabric I bought and it arrived on time. I will be ordering more fabric in the future."
"Textile Express is a brilliant find. They are always updating their range and have a massive selection. Always extremely helpful on the phone. Never had any problems at all, have ordered many times now."
"Excellent service, I made my order on Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday! I haven’t used my fabrics yet but they look good and are very good value."
"Extremely pleased with my fabric."
"Very fast delivery and SUPER fabric -- much cheaper than in shops and much better selection. I am thrilled with my parcel of needlecord, thank you"
"Excellent service, very very useful to be able to receive samples (free) before purchasing. Delighted with the quality of materials. I will certainly be purchasing in the future."
"Not used the fabric yet, but can say that ordering was easy and delivery was really quick!"
"Excellent service and products Can definitely recommend"
"Order received promptly, nice quality fabrics as described. Will purchase again in future."
"Great range of fabrics and reasonably priced."
"Great company, fast reliable service."
"Lovely fabric. Speedy delivery."
"This was my first time ordering from this company, and I am so impressed, they were fantastic to deal with and kept me updated as to when to expect my delivery, the material arrived and was as perfect as I hoped, I will be ordering from this company again !"
"Very quick delivery. Very pleased overall."
"Prompt delivery, excellent product, great price."
"Extensive selection of fabrics. Quick delivery"
Textile Express is rated 4.92 based on 846 reviews