Textile Express Reviews

Anne Benham-Clarke
Textile Express 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Tracey Harris
More Photos & Videos
Wonderful variety of fabrics and associated 'notions'. On line order fulfilled efficiently and speedily. Very helpful response to queries. I would recommend Textile Express to anyone who loves sewing and fabrics.
I have just found Textile express and I am very pleased I have. I have ordered samples from them and some beautiful fabric for cushions. I am hooked!
Very quick service....wonderful choice.
Excellent service. Arrived just 3 days after ordering and over a weekend too. Lovely material. Can't fault the company at all.
Really excellent service. Ordered 3 swatches which all arrived promptly, made my choice and ordered fabric etc which again arrived quickly. Lovely fabric and excellent service.
Very prompt delivery service during lockdown restrictions. The delivery charge was reasonable too. Can't wait till your open again though.
I've been happy with every fabric purchase from Textile Express and they are quick too. Would recommend.
Brilliant service as always.
Thank you for your advice and help on choosing the right fabrics. I am so happy to have found your webpage, you offer a quick and excellent service.
Textile Express kept in contact with me while they were processing my order (unexpected delays with the mill which is totally understandable during this time) and shipped as soon as it was back in stock. Arrived safely and perfectly - I just need to find the time to do the project now!! Thank you T.E., I will be a repeat customer!
Love the online shop, really excellent choice of fabrics. My order was delivered quickly too. Thanks.
I usually buy direct from the shop in Oswestry but as self isolating have purchased online. An easy transaction and a quick delivery. Thank you.
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Lovely fabrics that are reasonably priced with super fast delivery.
Excellent service. Free samples meant I could choose the right fabric for the job. Fast delivery and exactly what I wanted.
Excellent service!
excellent service
I love the shop but during the covid I have shopped online only. Great service and communicating. They matched my thread perfectly as requested. Plus, you can always talk to a real person on the phone (or email if you prefer). Great choice od fabric as well, with the quirkiness I love 😁.
The fabric is nice and did arrive quite quickly, despite the current general delays.
Although buying textiles on line isn't ideal - I would prefer to see them close up - I was pleased with the choice of fabrics and the website was user friendly. I was able to choose something suitable. The delivery was prompt which is also pleasing.
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 2,409 reviews