TextAnywhere Reviews

of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere
Read TextAnywhere Reviews

welcome@textanywhere.net

Tell us how TextAnywhere made you happy
Excellent customer service
Provided a help guide
Fast and convenient.
I like that I can pre-set messages to be sent. On occasions, however future messages have not been sent due to not enough credit. Although I have received a phone call to notify me, at the time I was unable to re-send (hence why I like to pre-set messages). It would be helpful to have a pop up to notify the user there is a risk due to low credit?
TextAnywhere 4 star review on 23rd November 2017
Hi Caroline
Many thanks for your review of TextAnywhere, its very much appreciated.
Thank you for your feedback regarding credit alerts. There is a very simple way of ensuring you are alerted. Login to your account and select the Admin panel tab (top right) Then select on the left menu 'credits alerts' (under Account banner) This will bring up a box as uploaded above for you to select your alert accordingly.

Hope this helps, do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Wendy Bridges
I knew how to use it so made this particular project an easy runner
Reliable, consistent service at reasonable rates
We issue approximately 500 texts daily and are very satisfied with the service. We have approached other departments within our business to encourage them to use this service (if it is relevant to their respective areas).

We are now looking to increase the scope of the service to make the most of the existing functionality and thus far are receiving good support and understanding from Text Anywhere in relation to our requirements.
TextAnywhere is rated 4.83 based on 179 reviews