TextAnywhere Reviews

of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere
Read TextAnywhere Reviews

welcome@textanywhere.net

Tell us how TextAnywhere made you happy
Claire Newman is always helpful and prompt with her answers.
Great asset to your Team!
Fantastic all round service. Friendly and approachable team who are always happy to help. Having worked with the team for more than 2 years, with regular communication, I ma yet to find something they have been unable to support me on. Text Anywhere have been the key enablers for us to move forward on our communications strategies - delivering significant benefit to our business. As a side note, the team are genuinely interested in understanding our business and how we can make the most out of their service, whilst reducing costs in the process.
Our software supplier changed and we were no longer able to use Text Anywhere. We asked for a refund for texts unused (over 3000) and were told that they will not refund our money. Be aware as this is not stated anywhere on the website. Feeling robbed.
Hello
We are really sorry to hear you feel this way. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. Can you please provide your details to us so we can contact you to get this matter resolved. We can be reached by email or by telephone at the details shown below.
UK tel: 0845 122 1302
Intl tel: +44 8451 221 302
Email: welcome@textanywhere.net
Please do get in touch and we will be more than happy to discuss a suitable resolution.
Kind regards
Wendy
We have been using textanywhere for over 8 years for all of our SMS. Delivery of the messages is always quick

Of all the systems we have we have the fewest technical problems with textanywhere it just works, all the time every day of the year.
Like one of the other one star reviews below, I changed software provider during lockdown, I had over 6000 credits left, Textanywhere refused to refund ANY of the credits saying that it was in the terms and conditions. I had been a customer for nearly 10 years and spent thousands of pounds! Feeling robbed is an understatement! I definitely do not recommend this company!
Great service
Call always drops.
Tia was excellent. She replied and assisted at very short notice and was extremely helpful.
They called back very quickly several times to answer my queries!!
The text anywhere service is first class and ultra reliable. However, the customer service is simply fantastic. They set the highest standards and I cannot recall another company that comes close to offering the same levels of service. Outstanding!
Thank you for the quick answer.
By having a great customer service team, who always respond quickly and helpfully
We've been using TextAnywhere's services for 10 years now and I can highly recommend them. Their platform is quick and reliable and their support team is ready and willing to help when we run into problems.
Excellent service.
Always provides prompt professional service and always their to help .
Very good support
TextAnywhere are really responsive, especially Wendy. They are very professional and it is a pleasure to do business with them
TextAnywhere is rated 4.83 based on 179 reviews