TextAnywhere Reviews

of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere
Read TextAnywhere Reviews

welcome@textanywhere.net

Tell us how TextAnywhere made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service. Prompt response to query which was very efficiently dealt with, using a simple solution to address the problem, 10 out of 10 !
Speedy response to any question, easy set up,system seems to meet or needs well
Query was sorted very quickly.
I have been using this company/service for ten years. Very good. The only thing I always griped about a bit was the limit on characters in the message. Not sure if this has changed recently.
The service I have received from calling them yesterday has been incredible, fast, efficient and friendly.
I called with very little details and each advisor that I spoke to was able to help.
Brilliant service.
Outstanding service. Very helpful, very quick and pleasant to speak to.
Very good support
Excellent service, very user friendly site. Fortunately we don't have to contact them very often with any technical issues, but when we do they are so efficient and helpful. The issue is resolved very quickly - they are great!
great service reasonable price good helpful support
Always very obliging
I have been testing inbound texting and have been really impressed with the responsiveness of the helpdesk. Tia has been particularly helpful.
Fast response - great support
Fast and efficient service, the call back i had was warm and friendly and very efficient.
thank you for all your help.
Problem solving very efficient !
So far, so good. Loving this!
perfect service! Any issues i have the team are always quick to help! This service helps our organization a lot, would highly recommend !!
I needed to make an admin change to our account but couldn't work out how to do it so contacted TextAnywhere who rang back promptly and helped me quickly resolve the issue. The assistant who called was very helpful and easy to chat to, the whole support experience was faultless.
Tia knows her stuff and was very helpful!
Very responsive, not passed from one department to the other, very happy with the service.
TextAnywhere is rated 4.85 based on 176 reviews