TextAnywhere Reviews

of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere
Read TextAnywhere Reviews

welcome@textanywhere.net

Tell us how TextAnywhere made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Fantastic help and support when needed. Thank you.
Excellent customer service. Have used the facility before and it is highly effective. Strongly recommended.
My recent queries and requests have been processed and dealt with effectively and very efficiently. Response times have been exceptionally quick and thorough too.
The accuracy and speed they took to solve my query was more than impressive! I had my issue solved within minutes and I think that's of the utmost importance. Happy with the service so far.
Tia was really helpful and super quick with her responses. Great service as always :-)
We have not used the service yet however, speedy response to enquiry and quick resolution to payment option. Much appreciated
Excellent service! Thanks for the quick response to my query.
Wonderful - Kim was very helpful and problem was resolved immediately.
Tia was excellent. She replied and assisted at very short notice and was extremely helpful.
Professional service.
Very helpful
While it is frustrating that I am no longer able to pay online for textanywhere credits, my customer service contact Tia was extremely pleasant and helpful and was able to promptly help me resolve my issue.
excellent customer service when I needed it
Claire from the Customer Service Team has been very helpful over the last few days helping me get the TextInbound service up and running correctly. I wouldn't have managed it without her. Many thanks.
Good service very prompt reliable service. Claire was brilliant.
OK for casual use but no good for professional services. No automatic topup facility, they won't send you an invoice and only tell you your credits are running low when the balance is too low to do anything but immediately pay via credit card.
Enquiry was dealt with promptly, I was very impressed.
Only just started on a trail with this product and already mega impressed with support, quality and responsiveness
It's really easy to use and easy to pull information/reports when necessary. I just had to contact your help team as I had a query - had a super prompt response which told me exactly what I needed to know :) Thank you Tia for that!!
a*