TextAnywhere Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere

Tell us how TextAnywhere made you happy

"response was quick and efficient."
"Just switched over to TextAnywhere and already seeing a huge in improvement in customer service (hallelujah!) and efficiency."
"Great service"
"Very quick call back and helpful assistance on system for the request I had :-)"
"Great service from Tia, was able to get all the information and reports we required."
"Very Good Service"
"I can test messages using my test account instead of consuming messages from my live account"
"Helped me out very swiftly :)"
"Prompt response, courteous, helpful and supportive staff"
"I needed a report for a longer time span than is achievable through the admin portal. I requested it at 15:49 and had it emailed to me by 15:51 Excellent service again"
"I found the setup process very straightforward and the customer service provided by Claire was fantastic. The system is very easy to use and it has helped us add another string to our bow when it comes to sending out marketing campaigns. Thank you TextAnywhere!"
"Answered my question quickly and efficiently!"
"Replied very quickly and fixed my problem. When I still had an issue I was called back again and got the answer I needed."
"Your Customer Services Department refunded 500 credits today when there was a software malfunction with a new system at Waseley. We are very grateful for this kindness. Thanks, Rick Solly, ICT Manager, Waseley Hills High School"
"Fantastic service, Tia was very helpful and dealt with my query very quickly. Thank you Tia."
"They called back very quickly several times to answer my queries!!"
"Product is, as all users know, very good but the key in any business relationship is what happens when something goes awry. Recently we - the customer - made an accounting error and double paid an invoice. As many in business will know this can so often be the start of negotiations that make Brexit talks seem like a quick chat. Christine Slater resolved this immediately. that kind of prompt and efficient response is one reason I would recommend TextAnywhere to anyone."
"fast response"
"Christine Slater is a wonderful advert for your company she delivers first class service every time I deal with her Thank you once again Christine much appreciated"
"The text anywhere service is first class and ultra reliable. However, the customer service is simply fantastic. They set the highest standards and I cannot recall another company that comes close to offering the same levels of service. Outstanding!"
TextAnywhere is rated 4.85 based on 128 reviews