TextAnywhere Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere

How would you rate TextAnywhere ?

"fast response"
"Christine Slater is a wonderful advert for your company she delivers first class service every time I deal with her Thank you once again Christine much appreciated"
"The text anywhere service is first class and ultra reliable. However, the customer service is simply fantastic. They set the highest standards and I cannot recall another company that comes close to offering the same levels of service. Outstanding!"
"Friendly customer services, prompt call back and problem was dealt with effectively and I even learnt something new about the system I didn't know before."
"Provided a help guide"
"Tia sorted this so all is good - Hopefully this still maintains"
"I was grateful for the assistance given."
"They resolved our issue within minutes and they are the best"
"What made my administrator whoop with joy is when one of your advisers told us how to get into the old system. We now have tried the new system for weeks and it is awful, the old system was much, much better. On the plus side, your telephone advisors are very good, they do phone back when they promise to. I'd rather tell you where Text anywhere makes me unhappy: The new system is laid out left to right whereas the old was down the way, just like email, much easier to navigate. And the contact box keeps popping up. It takes a long time for every action to scroll through the contact box. it is difficult to add a new contact. It takes much longer to download, there's no shortcut for desktop, I'd be very happy to sign up for the old version and will seriously consider looking for a new provider if the new system doesn't approve. I say leave well alone!"
Hello there Mieke,
Firstly we are really sorry to hear that you are having issues with some of the system changes made recently. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our platform. All feedback (good or bad) is incredibly valuable to us - without it, we are not able to understand nor resolve the needs of our customers. We are taking all feedback provided very seriously and with this in mind - are now looking for ways to improve our system, to hopefully resolve the frustrations that you mention. One of our Customer Services Team will contact to discuss your comments further and to provide assistance to you and your staff, when and where needed.
Again, many thanks for providing your feedback.
Kind regards
Wendy Bridges.
"Not as good as I thought no login information"
Hello there

We are very sorry to hear that your login experience wasn't satisfactory for you. We send several detailed emails covering how to login to your account. Can you please go into further detail please so we can get this resolved for you. You can email me directly at wendy.bridges@textanywhere.net. Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
"Very quick response and resolution. Brilliant experience."
"Kim was really helpful"
"Very prompt response and resolution !!"
"Pointed in the right direction to resolve the issue - thanks Graham Evans"
"Always very helpful and queries dealt with quickly and efficiently"
"The process is extremely straight forward. The accounts team - Kim and Wendy - are absolutely fantastic. Constant contact and updates from the team."
"Excellent customer service and from Finance - Christine Slater"
"Wonderful service with a bonus of 2000 free credits with the Black Friday offer!!! Thanks"
"Easy to use and great customer support."
"Very easy to use website. Customer Service staff are also very helpful."
TextAnywhere is rated 4.83 based on 111 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!