TextAnywhere Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TextAnywhere

How would you rate TextAnywhere ?

"Excellent customer service and from Finance - Christine Slater"
Tracey Walker
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service with a bonus of 2000 free credits with the Black Friday offer!!! Thanks"
Richard Gawith
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and great customer support."
"Very easy to use website. Customer Service staff are also very helpful."
"Easy to use website and free 20% offer for extra message."
"I have been a textanywhere customer now for nearly 10 years. Incredibly efficient and reliable service throughout this period. Highly recommend working with them. Claire Newman at textanywhere has always ensured my campaigns are delivered as directed. Thanks Textanywhere"
Rachel Law
Verified Buyer
"very efficient and value for money"
"Excellent service & reasonable prices."
"Fast and convenient."
Brendan Haddock
Verified Buyer
"They've reliably provided an excellent service for years, any problems in the beginning (small tech) were ironed out immediately by a real person (& for over 7 years I've had no problems)"
"Easy to use and cheap! Good promos too :)"
"Good service"
Carol Tarr
Verified Buyer
"A brilliant service that has saved us many man hours. I'm not sure how we ever managed before."
Caroline Bairstow
Verified Buyer
"I like that I can pre-set messages to be sent. On occasions, however future messages have not been sent due to not enough credit. Although I have received a phone call to notify me, at the time I was unable to re-send (hence why I like to pre-set messages). It would be helpful to have a pop up to notify the user there is a risk due to low credit?"
Hi Caroline
Many thanks for your review of TextAnywhere, its very much appreciated.
Thank you for your feedback regarding credit alerts. There is a very simple way of ensuring you are alerted. Login to your account and select the Admin panel tab (top right) Then select on the left menu 'credits alerts' (under Account banner) This will bring up a box as uploaded above for you to select your alert accordingly.

Hope this helps, do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Wendy Bridges
"Excellent service every time with an intuitive site to manage your texts."
"Prompt service and Shereen De Vos was able to conclude our query with a prompt and very satisfactory conclusion"
Matt Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, fast delivery of sms messages to my clients and customer services are friendly and helpful. Excellent service and extremely reliable."
Tina Squires
Verified Buyer
"customer service is second to none, very responsive and always answers your query in one go. Cannot fault the team."
Steven Dearlove
"super fast service"
"Excellent support service and a flexible service"
TextAnywhere is rated 4.80 based on 95 reviews