Your Business Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Your Business

About Your Business: Whether you're treating yourself, a loved one or friend, or just need something to say you care, we provide beautiful products all around the globe for you to be able to add a touch of happiness.

sarah@reviews.io

123 House Road

Tell us how Your Business made you happy

Lindsay
""Fab service and gorgeous fresh flowers. Bought two bouquets for mother and mother-in-law. Both were really pleased and talked about them for days. Easy to order online. Delivery via Royal Mail so you can track when the flowers will be delivered. What more can you ask for?""
Kate
"Would not hesitate to recommend. Excellent customer service in resolving a discount code issue. Recipient was very happy with flowers. Beautiful long-lasting flowers and fast, efficient service."
"Wide selection of lovely quality bouquets. Ordering was easy and the recipient was so happy with the flowers!"
"This is a test"
"My mum was thrilled with her flowers! Not only were they as amazing as the picture, they are wonderfully wrapped for delivery. Exceeded my expectations yet again. Great service and the product was amazing!"
"Blown away by the service offered! Great value and the turn around was much quicker than I expected."
(Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Have used this business twice now, and each time I’ve not been let down. If anything, they go above and beyond to keep you updated to where your order is as and when it's due to arrive - it’s been spot on. The flowers both times have also been great. Thoroughly recommend"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words - we’re so glad you were pleased with the service provided. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers updates so it’s great to hear we’ve been successful in achieving this. We hope you enjoy your flowers and look forward to receiving an order from you again soon.

- Chloe
"Bought flowers from here as a present - hassle free from start to finish, and it was really easy to add the finishing touches at the checkout. Will definitely be back - thank you"
Would you use (Your Business Name) in the future? yes
"Where do I start. Chose a bunch of tulips & paid. Then received an email to say they wouldn’t have any in by the date I wanted and I needed to choose another bunch. Annoying, but fair enough. Chose a pink rose bouquet as it was similar to what I wanted. When it arrived - I had this sickly looking yellow bunch - and when I looked online the yellow ones were far less than I had originally paid! What a joke - avoid. Edit: Since leaving this review the lady who I spoke to couldn’t have been more apologetic. I was refunded entirely, and sent a bouquet for me and given the option to send one for a friend too. I’m really impressed with the turnaround and these flowers are gorgeous, but I’m still only giving 4 stars due to the mess up to begin with."
Would you use (Your Business Name) in the future? yes
"They catered for my parents' (surprise!) anniversary party and they couldn’t have been more accommodating making sure delivery and setup was done quickly and efficiently. Big thanks to Carl and Annie who helped on the day :) My parents were thrilled!"
Would you use (Your Business Name) in the future? yes
"I want to be fair when leaving this review, that’s why I’ve given them 3 stars. Although I think the price is decent and they seem a pleasant bunch - it’s nothing really that special? I wanted to get my partner something wow, but the selection of flowers I could choose from (I chose a bunch with lilies) was so-so. Just think they need a bit of variety. I’d use them again if they spiced it up a little because that’s the only thing letting them down."
Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I’m so sorry you were disappointed with the flowers you received - we aim to make every customer’s experience with us extra special and would really like to rectify this for you. If you’d be willing to let us try and put this right, please send me an email at chloe@yourcompany.com and I’ll sort something our for you.

- Chloe
Would you use (Your Business Name) in the future? yes
"The flowers I ordered for my sister arrived so quickly and really cheered her up whilst she was poorly!"
Your Business is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews