Tesol Online Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Tesol Online

How would you rate Tesol Online?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Angela Maria Spori
Verified Buyer
"I found this course very helpful. It was very clear and fun. It makes studying a lot more enjoyable."
Asma Rikli
Verified Buyer
"I liked the lessons and assignments, as I thought they were well suited for beginners in teaching English. However, I had initially enrolled because I heard about the great tutor support, which wasn't the case when I joined, as I didn't receive any emails, nor feedback from my tutor."
Benjamin Sukumar
Verified Buyer
"I found TESOL Online program to be very effective, systematic and result centered. The lessons plans were well designed and easy to follow. I also found the support resource materials extremely useful. Apart from the program structure, plan and availability, even the administration and tutor correspondence was timely and responsive. Overall, my time with the TESOL online program at ITTT was fruitful, resourceful and definitely a great experience."
"TEFL and TESOL training was very useful to me. I started teaching at a school in Nepal and it was undergoing a revamp in their teaching mechanisms. It so happened that the training I was expected to undergo was similar to TEFL and TESOL training. I only enjoyed my training further. By the way, when will TEFL and TESOL have online degree classes? I know that Diploma exists and I wish there was degree too."
"This is one of the best courses I have ever take. I feel much more confident being a teacher now after taking this course. And the tutors are all so nice and patient."
Ahmed Zain
Verified Buyer
"The challenge i faced with employers was that they needed experience in teaching beside the TEFL which i didnt have yet"
Austina Rufurwokuda
Verified Buyer
"The course was very helpful to me and it also increased my confidence to stand in front of the class and teach. The zeal I have now to go abroad and teach English as a foreign Language is very strong. I feel that the course is up to standard and is going to benefit many people worldwide. You guys are professionals, keep up the good work."
Amanda Webster
Verified Buyer
"The TESOL program with ITTT fit perfectly into my schedule. I was able to complete the classes and tests when I had time, which was a wonderful bonus to otherwise time consuming classroom lessons. The content was relevant and useful. The tutors were responsive and helpful, so I was able to get answers to my questions in a reasonable amount of time. This is a wonderful class for the money and, as with anything, you get out what you put into it. Giving this a try worked out well for me, and I highly recommend it."
ANGELICA DE SOUSA
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed , having course with ITTT , I am thankful cause I am living in Shanghai now and I found a good teaching job , and I had all the support I needed from ITTT course I really recommend !!!! Thank you very much!!!!"
Bridget Wynne Willson
Verified Buyer
"Useful for seeking employment in the English teaching world. A good way to consolidate practical experiences of teaching and learn key concepts."
Audel Esnard
Verified Buyer
"very good.would recommend for anyone who is trying to take this certification"
Anastasia Urazbaeva
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, not complicated, cutting-edge."
Barry Wirrick
Verified Buyer
"Freddie, the course was very good and I am trying now to obtain an English teaching job in Sydney, helping international students, on a one-to-one tutoring basis. But I am finding it hard to know where to start. Please can you give me some advice on how to get into this field? Thank you, Regards, Barry Wirrick"
Aleksandar Popaz
Verified Buyer
"I found ittt contents interesting but very difficult videos were not very well done very bad audio questions were very ambiguous and designed to decieve, could be far better and more informative, assistance during course could also be improved response time was too slow, other than that the course needs to be more user friendly more simple."
AYODELE AMIK
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a teaching job in Turkey but I did not hv any teaching certification. I found ittt online and was able to conker the extremely comprehensive course online, within a short time. (About 1month) . It was clear and well aid out,covering the entire spectrum of teaching. Receiving my diploma in the mail in just over a week, I immediately got my job and haven't looked back since!"
Adelheid Reinecke
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend the ITTT TEFL course to teachers globally. The skills I obtained enhanced my abilities and approach as a TEFL teacher/facilitator. The material was both informative and well structured. I still refer to my study notes when teaching. The admin team was very efficient and helpful during the course and even now regarding additional assistance."
Andrew Berson
Verified Buyer
"Everything was handled very quickly and with attention to detail. I enjoyed the course and learned a great deal. I would and have recommended ITTT to others."
Marina Terrosi
Verified Buyer
"Hi, I'm from Italy where I live with my family and I have to say that it wasn't so easy to find an on line course dealing with useful teaching methodologies, how to manage classes, how to do a lesson plan for adults, for young learners...and least but not last...I was looking for something to do at my own pace. Ok, then I came across this kind of course and after 5 months I took my 120 TEFL Certificate. It took me longer than I thought ... as I'm a really busy person. At the end of it I submitted my final lesson plan as you have to submit it once you've completed all the 20 units. You have three chances to get a grade. I submitted my plan then it came back and I had to make some little adjustments and finally I got my degree. I would definitely recommend this course for several reasons: it is well put together, videos are extremely interesting, full of tips, you can do it at your own pace. Now I'm doing the CETYL course and I hope to find a suitable job as English teacher here in my country."
Alina Marineac
Verified Buyer
"I have really enjoyed going through the course. I had taught English all my life, but being a teacher in an intenational school presented me with new challenges. It was a great opportunity for me to put into practice what I was learning at the course. I especially appeciated the units dealing with lesson planning and class management. I was aleady aware of most of the information presented in the grammar units, but I apprecited a lot the ideas provided for how to teach grammar and the multitude of resources referred to in the course. I especially enjoyed the final assignement of the course, the lesson plan. I was very pleased with the way in which the tutor revised my lesson plan and suggested changes and improvements. Overall, I can say that taking this onine course with ITTT was a positive experience for me and I can clearly see its fruit when I walk every day into the classroom."
"I really enjoyed studying the course .I can use some methods in my work which is valuable.It opens my mind when I am teaching the EAL students.Thanks very much indeed.I am now doing the Diploma course.I hope I can gain more from that."
Tesol Online is rated 4.47 based on 64 reviews