Tesco Mobile Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tesco Mobile
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Tesco Mobile made you happy

"Professional, affordable, fantastic knowledgable staff."
Are you Tesco Mobile? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Tesco mobile is amazing value for money, staff always helpful and friendly, would highly recommend, love my new Huawei mobile."
"The process was quick taking out a contract with this company. Plus cash back... I highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you"
"Got a very good deal and a good phone and easy to deal with."
"They got me the best deals for the whole family and even though the staff member was extremely busy, had no break that day and was obviously stressed, he was patient, calm helpful and understanding with me. Excellent service."
"The best customer service you can get, no pushy sales just help in answering my questons and very polite."
"I changed my contract from PAYG to a monthly sim only contract. It should have been £7.50 per month but because I accept adverts I only pay £4.50 per month. When I wanted a Tesco Mobile phone unlocked, they did it in store, brilliant service."
"I have a new phone with 32gb"
Tesco Mobile is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews