Tesco Kitchens Reviews

2PM
2PM

amy@marktwo.co.uk

Tell us how Tesco Kitchens made you happy

"Yes, really nice kitchen fitted two weeks a go. Fitter did a good job, worked hard, and talking me though it when I asked questions. Your right, Mark Two's service is abysmal, even a service coordinator told me didn't read all her emails!! I do have a couple minor issues I've asked about but not holding breath yet. Wonder what happened to Mark One?"
Are you Tesco Kitchens? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Various issues with squeaky doors and a very stiff dishwasher door"
"The kitchen was as advertised, no shocks or surprises but I am a little disappointed as one of the selling points was a 25 year guarantee from Tesco but this has never come in any written form and with no access to any future complaint it seems a bit of non starter, just where I would go in the future should I need to is a bit of a mystery. The fitting was done in an efficient and professional manner but there was only one fitter for the whole of the installation which seemed a bit of an imposition on that single person although it was completed in a reasonable time. R G Mills Ashford"
"Wish I had never had. tesco Kitchen!!Poorly fitted used black tape to hide white hulks showing through black doors!!!Dish washer not working the fridge is built in and sticks out!!Cheap quality kitchen for high prices!!i could go on and on but I won't just bitterly disappointed with the dam kitchen!!!"
"Absolutely abysmal. Parts of the Kitchen needs to be refitted. Cupboard door corners attached to cupboard not doors so have difficulty accessing rear. Extra work offered by fitters through planner. Absolutely appauling, this fitter definitely has no real skill. My husband has had to repair and finish cowboy work. Fitter won't even answer phone to come back and complete the extra work, and i wouldnt want them across my door again. Only wish I had not been to busy and read reviews. Im not surprised they are sinking they deserve to be."
"Really Good kitchen in the end - service is abysmal"
"Tesco have now decided if they are to carry on using Mark Two kitchens, I have problems with worktops, oven, dishwasher that were all installed 18 months ago and am being told by Mark Two they do not know what is happening. Tesco need to let their loyal customers know how they are going to put right the many faults on customer kitchens quickly. I will not be shopping with tesco until this is resolved."
"We have had a problem with the end support panels of the base unit in the utility room having blown, but when we contacted Mark Two to report the problem, bearing in mind that the units are 1 year old only, the response we got from Mike Regan, After Sales Representative, having submitted photos of the problem at his request, we received the following curt response: "we have looked at these and your kitchen plan and the sink is directly above the end panels and based on this and the way they have come loose and swollen this is deemed to be water ingression , maybe from the sink above the unit . Unfortunately this would not be covered under the warranty". Surely this should have been considered at the time of fitting and a better product used, as these panels were always going to be directly above the sink. In addition, there is no leak from the sink either onto the floor or inside the base unit. I am very dissatisfied with this service and reponse, and outright dismissal without even inspecting the problem. We were led to believe, when we signed up for the kitchen, that all our units would be covered by a guarantee, but it seems that this is not the case. Very disappointing."
"In short, everything. Worktops have been replaced and failed again. I could go on and on Currently I am waiting for replacement and repairs but it has been trying to extract blood from a stone. The whole experience has been a disaster caused by bad management of all concerned and Tescos must be held responsible"
"Initially well fitted and what my mother wanted, but now 60% of the gloss white doors and drawer fronts have turned cream, and of course the warranty is not worth the paper it is written on. I feel responsible, as I am tho one who urged my mother to go with Tesco, which has left her with a kitchen which looks distinctly leprous!"
"as other reviewers, marktwo involved, but tesco wont help when things have gone wrong, now in the hands of plexus law, rude and unhelpful"
"The covering of the doors is bubbling and coming adrift it’s awful"
"Had a Tesco kitchen fitted 4 years ago. Paid £6500, excluding appliances, laminate is coming away from the doors. Have never had this happen with any other kitchen, even a cheap one. Have no idea how I can remedy this!"
"Bought a kitchen through Tesco from Mark 11 4 years ago and it was supposed to have a 20 year guarentee, the kitchen is falling to bits, I cannot believe I spent £8.5k for this kitchen, saved for ages to buy it... never again"
"Same thing here. A big chunk of our savings went into a new Tesco kitchen, just to see the units falling off the wall a few years later. And the CDA washing machine only lasted for one and a half year. Have to give it one star, there isn't an option for no stars at all."
"What went wrong? It fell off the wall nearly killing my mother, my daughter and the dog!"
"Appalling. Having bought the kitchen in 2013 being told the units had a 20 year guarantee and the CDA appliances had a 5 year guarantee, we are now told that the warranty is null and void because Tescos are too rubbish to get a replacement installer. We are now on our 3rd replacement fridge becauseCDA appliances are Crap Dodgy Appliances. The delivery men delivered it and left it in the box in our kitchen. Tescos and CDA are refusing to unbox and install it and swap the door to open left to right as per our original kitchen install spec. NEVER EVER USE TESCO or CDA. Even the delivery man said he wouldn't touch CDA with a barge pole."
"did anyone actually pay mark2 for their kitchens? like Tesco are saying we did as I checked my credit card statement and it was Tesco I paid not mark2 so why didn't Tesco sort the warranties out before pulling out from mark2"
"My kitchen was originally fitted September 2011, I continue to have problems with the fitting"
"Had a tesco kitchen fitted tesco / mark one 18 months ago I was told the oven and hod were top quality the oven elements burnt out only normal wear once used once a day at the most when the fitters came I was told the oven and hod was the cheap end of the market what about the rest I wonder how long is it going to last paid £7000.00 waiting for a reply from tesco should be interesting that if I get a reply"
Tesco Kitchens is rated 1.25 based on 44 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access