Tesco Kitchens Reviews

2PM
2PM

amy@marktwo.co.uk

Tell us how Tesco Kitchens made you happy

"Yes, really nice kitchen fitted two weeks a go. Fitter did a good job, worked hard, and talking me though it when I asked questions. Your right, Mark Two's service is abysmal, even a service coordinator told me didn't read all her emails!! I do have a couple minor issues I've asked about but not holding breath yet. Wonder what happened to Mark One?"
Are you Tesco Kitchens? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Various issues with squeaky doors and a very stiff dishwasher door"
"The kitchen was as advertised, no shocks or surprises but I am a little disappointed as one of the selling points was a 25 year guarantee from Tesco but this has never come in any written form and with no access to any future complaint it seems a bit of non starter, just where I would go in the future should I need to is a bit of a mystery. The fitting was done in an efficient and professional manner but there was only one fitter for the whole of the installation which seemed a bit of an imposition on that single person although it was completed in a reasonable time. R G Mills Ashford"
Tesco Kitchens is rated 1.25 based on 44 reviews