Tesco Kitchens Q&A

10 Questions   /   10 Answers
0% of reviewers recommend Tesco Kitchens

Got a Question?

Hi I’ve been passed onto plexus law regarding my kitchen faults...all gloss laminate peeling away. Has anybody got a success story or am I wasting my time with this. Many thanks

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Has anyone had any joy with Plexus as all they keep telling me is that it’s not covered on the warranty. £15000 down the drain on a kitchen that is peeling and worktops which are dropping away. Disgraceful to say we had a 25 year guarantee

Click here to view your answer
I too have a Tesco Kitchen and like many other installations the laminate is now cracking and peeling. Does anyone know who to contact to rectify the problems.

Click here to view your answer
I spoke to Tesco Support Desk and was told to email kandb@plexuslaw.co.uk. I have now sent Pexus Law details of the faults experienced with my kitchen and they are dealing with the claim. I suggest you do the same.
how do I get in touch with customer services for Tesco kitchens?

Click here to view your answer
Is there any possibility of obtain gloss white drawer fronts as mine have become cream

Click here to view your answer
hi have you sorted it yet , I'm just going through a claim at the mo ,if you need any info let me know and I will send it on , our cupboard doors have started to split so now I am dealing with the solicitors
My kitchen was fitted 4 years ago and I have noticed that the 'laminate' is coming away from the doors! This has never happened with any other kitchen cupboards I have had in over 40 years! What can be done now under the guarantee?

Click here to view your answer
same here ,going though the solicitors at the mo , let me know if you need any info
I bought a kitchen from Tesco’s which I found out afterwards you had sub contracted out. I have a 10 yr guarantee on the units which are peeling and need to make a claim for replacement. How do I go about this please?

Click here to view your answer
claim for faulty kitchen rip off

Click here to view your answer
Who is responsible for guarantee? I need replacement hinge dampeners

Click here to view your answer
Tesco Kitchens was operated by MarkTwo Kitchens who went bankrupt a year ago. You might be able to claim against Tesco but it depend on your paper work.
What is the phone number to ring about the warranty on our tesco kitchen?