Tesco Kitchens Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Tesco Kitchens

How would you rate Tesco Kitchens?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

41 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael from Arun
The covering of the doors is bubbling and coming adrift it’s awful

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tesco Kitchens in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The covering of the doors is bubbling and coming adrift it’s awful"
"Had a Tesco kitchen fitted 4 years ago. Paid £6500, excluding appliances, laminate is coming away from the doors. Have never had this happen with any other kitchen, even a cheap one. Have no idea how I can remedy this!"
"Bought a kitchen through Tesco from Mark 11 4 years ago and it was supposed to have a 20 year guarentee, the kitchen is falling to bits, I cannot believe I spent £8.5k for this kitchen, saved for ages to buy it... never again"
"Same thing here. A big chunk of our savings went into a new Tesco kitchen, just to see the units falling off the wall a few years later. And the CDA washing machine only lasted for one and a half year. Have to give it one star, there isn't an option for no stars at all."
"What went wrong? It fell off the wall nearly killing my mother, my daughter and the dog!"
"Appalling. Having bought the kitchen in 2013 being told the units had a 20 year guarantee and the CDA appliances had a 5 year guarantee, we are now told that the warranty is null and void because Tescos are too rubbish to get a replacement installer. We are now on our 3rd replacement fridge becauseCDA appliances are Crap Dodgy Appliances. The delivery men delivered it and left it in the box in our kitchen. Tescos and CDA are refusing to unbox and install it and swap the door to open left to right as per our original kitchen install spec. NEVER EVER USE TESCO or CDA. Even the delivery man said he wouldn't touch CDA with a barge pole."
"Wish I had never had. tesco Kitchen!!Poorly fitted used black tape to hide white hulks showing through black doors!!!Dish washer not working the fridge is built in and sticks out!!Cheap quality kitchen for high prices!!i could go on and on but I won't just bitterly disappointed with the dam kitchen!!!"
"did anyone actually pay mark2 for their kitchens? like Tesco are saying we did as I checked my credit card statement and it was Tesco I paid not mark2 so why didn't Tesco sort the warranties out before pulling out from mark2"
"My kitchen was originally fitted September 2011, I continue to have problems with the fitting"
"Had a tesco kitchen fitted tesco / mark one 18 months ago I was told the oven and hod were top quality the oven elements burnt out only normal wear once used once a day at the most when the fitters came I was told the oven and hod was the cheap end of the market what about the rest I wonder how long is it going to last paid £7000.00 waiting for a reply from tesco should be interesting that if I get a reply"
"After 13 months of having a £7k kitchen fitted, the whole thing is falling apart. The £300 tap has snapped off in my hand, the ceramic sink has a massive crack in it, tiles have cracked and doors, drawers and cupboards aren't closing properly. Complete waste of money as now Mark 2 have gone bust"
"Well after 3 months of writing a review on here and making numerous phone calls for help and support to finish the kitchen that Mark 2 were pathetic at, My husband finished what was left himself. Poor quality and absolute pathetic customer service as they wipe their hands of you by not replying or sending a professional out to clean up the mess the Mark 2 team made. I certainly wasted £7,000 on rubbish. Lesson learnt. Its no wonder Tesco are going under they deserve too, with the way they cheat their customers out of money. Their so called electrician was such a pro he even taped an electric socket to the wall to hold it in place whilst the sealant dried. Well Tesco you've got some big claims coming your way, mine was a small job and they couldn't even get that right."
"Absolutely disgusted with Tesco. I trusted the name and bought a £14k kitchen only to find I had bought it from Mark Two. When things started to go wrong Tesco wanted nothing to do with it. Mark Two are a cheap, money making and disticable company with absolutely no interest in quality or customer service. Tesco are even worse, they used their cusomers loyalty to make quick money using a cheap and immoral company."
"Who was to blame for the demise of Tesco Kitchens ? Someone suggested Richard Lee so I looked up his profile on the web and it read ..... Managing Director of Homeform Group - Dolphin, Moben & Kitchens Direct which went bust. Managing Director of Sofa Workshop which went bust. Managing Director of Hygena at Currys which went bust. Sales & Operations Director at MFI which went bust. Director at Mark Two & surprise surprise it went bust. Further information can be found on Linkline."
"I hear with sadness the demise of Tescos Kitchens. I was a designer/ salesperson with Tescos kitchens but resigned when the Moben Management came on board. Unfortunately the arrogance of the middle, senior management was not matched by their ability to give true customer service. The Mark Two management I found to be honest and genuine and enjoyed working with them but the Moben management overnight brought in the ethos of sale at any cost and were not genuinely bothered about customer service [in my opinion] What has happened now was totally predictable but a shame for Mark Two and Tesco kitchen customers"
"Tesco have said that no customer of Tesco Kitche/Mark Two will be out of pocket and they will "do the right thing" even though they are not obliged to. These are just words. Tesco really do not care. We have had months of stress and worry trying to get our kitchen fitted. Finally just three days before the fit was due to start, Tesco Kitchens went to the wall. We had to pay for the installation ourselves and pay to replace damaged parts supplied by Mark Two. Tesco promised to repay us "within 10 working days". That was 16 days ago and we are still substantially out of pocket just two weeks before Christmas. Tesco now say they intend to repay us, but a further 10 days are now quoted - actions speak louder than words Tesco. It seems the "Free Fitting" on our kitchen has only been free for Tesco!"
"Whilst I can't reveal who I work for, I can say that the products supplied by Mark 2/Tesco and it's part owner Ultra Finishing are cheap Chinese made garbage. Ultra Finishing recently changed much of it's guarantee periods from 5 to 25 years down to 1 year. The quality of product is very low (although it looks good) and service has been abysmal - and as a company we spent £72,000 with them and are now having to replace sub standard product. Give Ultra a wide berth too."
"Paid over £10k for my kitchen and 1 week after the cooker set fire to the draws and the built in washing machine fell out. Should of come with 25 year warranty but TESCO say I didn't buy it off them despit all paper work saying Tesco all over it. STAY WELL CLEAR."
"Just been talking with a person who was selling Tesco Kitchens and he said that Mark Two closed down all their websites and emails and told all their staff they were no longer required. This must have been a bitter blow to "Hoppy" who on his retirement said he was leaving his business in the safe hands of Richard Lee - who according to reports had managed & closed down MKD (Moben. Kitchens Direct & Dolphin). Mark Two had no experience of selling or dealing with the general public and so it would appear were persuaded to embark on a venture which eventually ended in failure. I am told they appointed people on the advice of people who had failed in other ventures but Mark Two having lost other valuable contracts must have been grasping at straws and as we know - a house built of straw does not last. However seeing rooms full of employees all keeping busy must have looked very impressive to the untrained eye, but in reality they were mainly youngsters on a minimum wage. So who will take the blame for this farce ? Those at the top who were blinded by the promisses of riches ? Or those individuals who went to Mark Two and built their empire and have left a trail of destruction with people out of pocket, out of a job and customers without a kitchen. I would suggest that if you are looking at dealing with a company in the future, make sure they do not have anyone working at the top who had anything to do with Moben, Kitchens Direct, Dolphin or Mark Two (Tesco Kitchens) or you might have a problem."
"Had Tescos out just before they plugged the plug. They were £3000 more expensive than Mastercraft Kitchens for less work, which is why I didn't sign up with them. Just had mine installed by Mastercraft and very pleased with eveything. I feel sorry for all those other people that signed with Tesco. I'm glad I realised in time that Tesco's is a grocers, they are not tradesmen, nor should they pretend to be and they should never have gone into fitted kitchens in the first place."
Tesco Kitchens is rated 1.27 based on 41 reviews