Tesco Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tesco Kitchens
Read Tesco Kitchens Reviews

amy@marktwo.co.uk

Tell us how Tesco Kitchens made you happy
We had a kitchen fitted about 8 years ago and all the doors are starting to peel.is there anyone we can call to get this sorted
I need a new dishwasher door please
In short, everything. Worktops have been replaced and failed again. I could go on and on Currently I am waiting for replacement and repairs but it has been trying to extract blood from a stone. The whole experience has been a disaster caused by bad management of all concerned and Tescos must be held responsible
Initially well fitted and what my mother wanted, but now 60% of the gloss white doors and drawer fronts have turned cream, and of course the warranty is not worth the paper it is written on. I feel responsible, as I am tho one who urged my mother to go with Tesco, which has left her with a kitchen which looks distinctly leprous!
as other reviewers, marktwo involved, but tesco wont help when things have gone wrong, now in the hands of plexus law, rude and unhelpful
The covering of the doors is bubbling and coming adrift it’s awful
Had a Tesco kitchen fitted 4 years ago. Paid £6500, excluding appliances, laminate is coming away from the doors. Have never had this happen with any other kitchen, even a cheap one. Have no idea how I can remedy this!
Bought a kitchen through Tesco from Mark 11 4 years ago and it was supposed to have a 20 year guarentee, the kitchen is falling to bits, I cannot believe I spent £8.5k for this kitchen, saved for ages to buy it... never again
Same thing here. A big chunk of our savings went into a new Tesco kitchen, just to see the units falling off the wall a few years later. And the CDA washing machine only lasted for one and a half year. Have to give it one star, there isn't an option for no stars at all.
What went wrong? It fell off the wall nearly killing my mother, my daughter and the dog!
Appalling. Having bought the kitchen in 2013 being told the units had a 20 year guarantee and the CDA appliances had a 5 year guarantee, we are now told that the warranty is null and void because Tescos are too rubbish to get a replacement installer. We are now on our 3rd replacement fridge becauseCDA appliances are Crap Dodgy Appliances. The delivery men delivered it and left it in the box in our kitchen. Tescos and CDA are refusing to unbox and install it and swap the door to open left to right as per our original kitchen install spec. NEVER EVER USE TESCO or CDA. Even the delivery man said he wouldn't touch CDA with a barge pole.
Wish I had never had. tesco Kitchen!!Poorly fitted used black tape to hide white hulks showing through black doors!!!Dish washer not working the fridge is built in and sticks out!!Cheap quality kitchen for high prices!!i could go on and on but I won't just bitterly disappointed with the dam kitchen!!!
did anyone actually pay mark2 for their kitchens? like Tesco are saying we did as I checked my credit card statement and it was Tesco I paid not mark2 so why didn't Tesco sort the warranties out before pulling out from mark2
My kitchen was originally fitted September 2011, I continue to have problems with the fitting
Had a tesco kitchen fitted tesco / mark one 18 months ago I was told the oven and hod were top quality the oven elements burnt out only normal wear once used once a day at the most when the fitters came I was told the oven and hod was the cheap end of the market what about the rest I wonder how long is it going to last paid £7000.00 waiting for a reply from tesco should be interesting that if I get a reply
After 13 months of having a £7k kitchen fitted, the whole thing is falling apart. The £300 tap has snapped off in my hand, the ceramic sink has a massive crack in it, tiles have cracked and doors, drawers and cupboards aren't closing properly. Complete waste of money as now Mark 2 have gone bust
Well after 3 months of writing a review on here and making numerous phone calls for help and support to finish the kitchen that Mark 2 were pathetic at, My husband finished what was left himself. Poor quality and absolute pathetic customer service as they wipe their hands of you by not replying or sending a professional out to clean up the mess the Mark 2 team made. I certainly wasted £7,000 on rubbish. Lesson learnt. Its no wonder Tesco are going under they deserve too, with the way they cheat their customers out of money. Their so called electrician was such a pro he even taped an electric socket to the wall to hold it in place whilst the sealant dried. Well Tesco you've got some big claims coming your way, mine was a small job and they couldn't even get that right.
Absolutely disgusted with Tesco. I trusted the name and bought a £14k kitchen only to find I had bought it from Mark Two. When things started to go wrong Tesco wanted nothing to do with it. Mark Two are a cheap, money making and disticable company with absolutely no interest in quality or customer service. Tesco are even worse, they used their cusomers loyalty to make quick money using a cheap and immoral company.
Who was to blame for the demise of Tesco Kitchens ? Someone suggested Richard Lee so I looked up his profile on the web and it read ..... Managing Director of Homeform Group - Dolphin, Moben & Kitchens Direct which went bust. Managing Director of Sofa Workshop which went bust. Managing Director of Hygena at Currys which went bust. Sales & Operations Director at MFI which went bust. Director at Mark Two & surprise surprise it went bust. Further information can be found on Linkline.
I hear with sadness the demise of Tescos Kitchens. I was a designer/ salesperson with Tescos kitchens but resigned when the Moben Management came on board. Unfortunately the arrogance of the middle, senior management was not matched by their ability to give true customer service. The Mark Two management I found to be honest and genuine and enjoyed working with them but the Moben management overnight brought in the ethos of sale at any cost and were not genuinely bothered about customer service [in my opinion] What has happened now was totally predictable but a shame for Mark Two and Tesco kitchen customers
Tesco Kitchens is rated 1.24 based on 46 reviews