Tesco Extra, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Tesco Extra, Greater London

Osterley Park, Syon Ln, Isleworth TW7 5NZ, UK

Tell us how Tesco Extra, Greater London made you happy

"I all ways do big shop at Tesco online and I get thing from here the reason I’m give 3 starts was I got lots of milk from the the long life one about 60x1litre when I should it on tea coffee or hot chocolate and thing hit the milk would cuddle but the milk did not smell or out of date when I called up to find out they told me nothing was wrong with the milk so I did not think any more of it but all the milk was like this I opened up 20 and the was all curdled up I makes a video and Taken pictures of it and send to the head office they told me to talk back to the shop to get a refund when I got to the shop they told me there was nothing wrong with the milk and would not refund me I had to get the Store manager and call the customer service to get my money back in the end the manager opens the milk up and saw it for him self and then sorry for not believing you it’s sad what this world coming to I would understand if I was trying to get money back and not giving the milk back that would be fine but to try and say I was lieing about it and try to get free money what a joke will not home from this Store again"
Are you Tesco Extra, Greater London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Tesco Extra, Greater London is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews