Tesco Direct Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Tesco Direct

How would you rate Tesco Direct ?

Magede
"good and friendly service, reasonable prices, specially on Tesco labeled. in one place you can do most of your daily shopping and having your car washed at the same time."
Sonia Perez
"is a supermarket, where price and quality go hand in hand. has home delivery service and is important."
Lawrence Brook
"Just outstanding service"
Naheeda
"Convenient"
Margaret Spearpoint
"They have been most helpful to me whether I’ve had food delivered online or at the store While I was very ill"
"Helpful staff"
"prices always increasing"
Jav
"Subsitute items when ordering online for food are always bigger or better"
Frances Murray
"Good quality food at good prices"
"Great choice of food at good price 1"
N.ertas
"I hav shopped with tesco for 40 years in store and online now as I am housebound and disabled on a recent delivery I had delivered 3 items were 5 days out of date this was fresh cooked meats and fresh chicken breast which was out of date on the day of delivery (which was charged at full price ) I rang customer service who were very good who informed me the store manager would phone me after waiting 4 days and being prompted by service customer man I got a call from a very rude man who practically called me a liarer in that moment I put phone done my biggest regret is my daughter who noticed out of date items threw them away other wise I would hav contacted trading standards I and my family will never shop with tesco again loyalty doesn’t mean anything for tesco"
Queenie
"I order grocery home deliveries from Tesco quite frequently and their delivery drivers always go out of their way to ensure everything is tickety-boo!"
John Mulholland
"Knowledgeable staff"
"All the products that i put in my basket were on offer. Easy to order"
Kaarina Mirani Hamalainen Lope
"I always find my shopping at Tesco a very nice experience. Love the variety and the easy to navigate isles."
Sigismund Octavian
"Cumparaturi si motorina"
"Quality, price and friendly staff"
Marie
"I ordered online, it said 3-5 days for collection and was ready in 3 days. I'll be really sad when Tesco direct closes in July."
"Helpful staff and quick to approve sale on self serve machines."
Emlyn
"Prompt sevice and easy to deal with"
Tesco Direct is rated 3.61 based on 823 reviews