Tesco Direct Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Tesco Direct

How would you rate Tesco Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

673 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
A reliable supermarket with good customer service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tesco Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"A reliable supermarket with good customer service"
Florin Andrei Palamariu
"Plenty of products. Easy to order."
Peter Kelly
"Excellent service. Highly recommended. Would order again."
James
"Great customer service and it was great seeing all the new lines in for easter."
Andi
"Friendly and vet happy to help you staff at litle Tesco in leyland"
Jon Pitman
"VERY GOOD"
Camille
"Very helpful service when I needed help and professional approach, always with a smile."
Kevin Holloway
Unverified Reviewer
"I brought A TV from tesco on November 28th,2017 the TV in one word useless, kept turning itself off, but the picture quality I just cannot believe, there seems to be a haze over the screen, the contrast is none existent, picture is very pixelated especially in dark area's, and I have to say Tesco customer care is the worst I have ever experienced, you would think this is a two bit company instead of a multi million pound one,in comparison I brought a air fryer from studio online, it stopped working after 10 months, they collected it within two days and refunded me in a week, Tesco should be ashamed of itself,,,, will I shop here again? not a chance"
Rose Rudder
"Ordering two dresses on the website was easy, free store collection is handy and I received a text and email to inform me when ready. Good system, lovely dresses."
Brian Poxon
"Excellent customer service, helping us solve a problem in store."
"I ordered a electric CCTV camera from this company's website, which also trades under a number of different names including Laptops Direct. The order was mishandled, arrived late, was not sold as advertised and was not fit for purpose as it did not connect to the wifi despite attempting to connect on two different systems. The customer service response at Laptop Direct was absolutely appalling, refusing to accept the return of this absolutely useless product. In essence, do not use this dreadful company under any circumstances - nothing but aggravation and disappointment!"
"Shop well planned out, good choice. Helpful efficient staff."
"I purchased a pair of shoes for my step sons wedding. this has been a rushed wedding due to the fact that he has had a transplant after being diagnosed with liver cancer. he spent a long time in a coma and that in critical care. the day was very beautiful with many tears shed."
Miss Eveline Bowditch
"They are always ready to help elderly like me"
Michael Almond
"Fantastic service always friendly staff"
"cheap options so I could try new things"
"Store is always nice and tidy. Different range of all food, including diary free which is not expencive compared to other stores. Collecting points is useful and pays off!"
"delivery over 2weeks later than promised. Machine turns up Broken, looking Refurbished!!!! customer service arrogant and unhelpful -- Refund takes 5working day + Ponzi scheme for sure. Tesco take no responsibility when item turns up Broken / refurbished? , blame manufactor and/or delivery company thru out the 3week ordeal at every stage. ''sorry sir, we just take the money, we will contact the back ally washing machine refurbishment guys to sort out your 'new' washing machine''"
"Ordered built in oven and gas hob. Delivery was faultless. When I examined them they were not the colour I wanted ( wanted WHITE. These were off white. Hob even had a blue tinge). Problem started when I tried to return them. They were apparently supplied by firms which Tesco like to call " Tesco Partners" and Tesco Direct say they are not responsible for returns. It has cost me £80 to return them 😡.... Be wary of firms Tesco call " our trusted partners""
"Tesco don’t make me happy,they never have enough staff to cover the tills out of about 30 tills they might have 5 manned I know they have self service and scan as you shop but if you have a big shop and no Clubcard with you your stuffed and the quality of their goods isn’t as good as it used to be, and if you do have a problem and try to speak to a manager you get the feeling that they couldn’t care less"
Tesco Direct is rated 3.59 based on 680 reviews