Tesco Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Tesco
7PM
7PM

About Tesco: Tesco is one of the world’s largest retailers with operations in 14 countries, employing over 492,000 people and serving millions of customers every week. Since the company first used the trading name of Tesco, in the mid 1920s, the group has expanded into different markets, different formats and different sectors.Home shopping for less with Tesco.com. Everything you will find in the supermarket and much more. Every Little Helps.

info@tesco.com

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Tesco made you happy

"don't bother with ww3w.tescoviews.com, even if you have a valid, recent receipt, it still keeps making stupid excuses to stop you from leaving feedback."
Are you Tesco? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tesco receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Don't bother looking for hamster food for you child's much loved pet hamster over Christmas, all the Tesco stores have had to take the only small bag of hamster food they sell off the shelves to make room for all the doggie Christmas stockings and treats, but that's OK, because you can still buy food for your child's hamster at MORRISONS, at least morrisons care about ALL pets."
"Me and my husband have just had a Tesco chicken in mushroom sauce it has got to be the worst food we have tasted the chicken was like rubber , why do they have to use chicken from Thailand when we have so many chicken farm here, never again"
"Went to Tesco keynsham today store was packed but nothing on the shelves. No juice...No meat important for a Sunday that... No eggs.... No fresh bread what's going on is it closing"
"I use delivery service due to being a non-driver and have nothing but praise for packers, drivers, and customer service lines so would have given 4/5 stars except for the fact that in the christmas catalogue all the large deserts except 1 and half the vegetarian meals contain palm oil,kernel or fat. Come on Tescos surely you can do better than that!"
"Picked up a Christmas tree and decorations today that was generously donated from Tesco Express Abbey Manor, Yeovil for our charity Able2Achieve, Yeovil Day Unit - thank you very much!"
"My partner is in and out of hospital so I occasionally use ready meals the Tescos chicken with mushroom sauce and baby potatoes is amazing!!!! Tastes like home made well done....."
"Decided to use Tesco home delivery service to do a weekly shop when recovering from illness. 1st week was ok. 2nd week was awful. There was a note to say 1 item had a short use by date. I checked this item at the time of delivery and accepted it. The next day I discovered most of the fresh food had very short use by dates. The little gem lettuce were already a slimy mess and had to be thrown away. I rang customer service. They refunded the items, but there was no apology. So one star for quality of produce and for customer service. I will not be shopping at Tesco in store or on line in the future."
"Customer service is terrable if they don't like the job find something else. Tesco express in wardley Swinton. Complained about some certain staff in the past."
"Tesco cafe in amesbury has bad service I waited over 45 mins for food last Friday only one girl serving and cooking when the good came it was disgusting this cafe used to be great for food standard and since the he staff management has changed its gone down hill I won't be returning as a lot of other people ok have spoke to have had the same experience"
"Last Wednesday 31st October I visited the Tesco Store in Paulton where they were selling pumpkins already carved out with various designs, donations were asked for the Alzheimers Society a great cause. I bought a pumpkin already carved out in the shape of Tinkerbelle the fairy. There was a trolley full she had already carved but also from 9.30 to 1 or 2 o'clock she continued to carve out pumpkins to selected designs. She must deserve an award of something, I have tried doing one pumpkin and its so hard. Nina works in the bakery and was also in at 6 pm doing her normal shift before starting her pumpkin carving. Her arms must be aching but she definitely went above and beyond in her days work. Amazing designs, well done Nina and thank you. Tesco you must be so proud."
"I would like to thank Bianca Brandon Manager at the Tesco's store in Callington, Cornwall. She kindly gave 100 apples to my children's primary school for our Halloween fair so we could make toffee apples and for the children to take part in apple bobbing. I would also like to thank the store manager Stuart for helping me collect the apples! Everyone was very helpful and we were able to raise lots of money for the school. We can't thank you all enough for your kind generosity."
"Having my coffee in the shop opposite Tesco in Broughty ferry Dundee could not help from noticing Lyndsay from Tesco looking after an OAP until her Taxi came.Lyndsay you deserve a Medal for this generous and kind act."
"General: The delivery is never on time frame. Specific to last night order (Oct 31): The driver lied about road closure and calling which stupid to lie about given that these can be proven. The customer service did not call back to update today and we should call to find out that our order is cancelled after two phone calls later. They refused to expedite the delivery and refused to update on their CLAIMED investigation about this delivery. Who knows whether they will actually investigate. The company should do better on estimating. We live in central london. You can't forever blame the traffic. The traffic should be counted in the time slot."
"Tesco Bury - Lovely colleague collecting trolleys in the car park. Saw me having a little breakdown trying to handle my 2 children (one was having a breakdown because she had to get out a different side to the car). He came over and offered his support and cheered my daughter up by giving her a little bear. Lovely man"
"I brought some muffins for my other half and they were horrible and disappointed him a lot I'm really upset with the quality of tescos and will not buyet baked goods from there again"
"My husband and i were visiting Dundee on holiday from New Zealand we visited your Tesco in South Road Dundee We went for breakfast it was absolutely delicious the service was excellent and Angela the manager was so helpful and friendly. 10 out of 10 from us."
"I used to purchase Tesco's Value Fruit Cocktail Trifle probably more often than I should. However the 'Miss Molly' bdanded one that has replaced it is awful and I won't buy it. Please bring the old one back."
"Their online grocery delivery has let me down on more than one occasion when they have literally failed to deliver. Added to this radio silence and BS from the customer service call centre. Communication is AWOL! This doesn't help nor does their unapologetic and cocky attitude the following day."
"I went to Tesco york Clifton moor for breakfast. It’s was absolutely disgusting. The bacon was well salty, mushroom undercooked, tomatoes was undercooked, no beans, the best bit was the egg and toast, never again with I go there!!! The was dirty and the knifes and folks were dirty!!"
Tesco is rated 3.16 based on 633 reviews