Tesco Reviews

Tesco have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

53% of reviewers recommend Tesco
1 New Reviews Written
8PM
8PM

info@tesco.com

Category:
Business & Office

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Tesco ?

"Customer service is rubbish. Steadfastly refused to listen to my complaint, and gave me a load of "company speak". Truly abysmal."
"some fitty served me"
"Tesco customer service skill need addressing very rude staff"
"Holly Sproston who works on customer service was so thoughtful and resourceful. Firstly huge thanks to the customer who returned my handbag to Tesco customer service desk, as I had left my handbag on a trolley in the underground car park. Holly checked my bag then went on Facebook and found my son and told him about my bag - I am recovering from breast cancer and obviously wasn’t concentrating! So very grateful- you are a credit to Tesco, Lichfield Staffs thank you"
"Small tesco doesn't cater for old people who only want small quantities all large packets.no tesco crisps actually not many tesco items or value at all .not happy customer."
"Did not turn up delivering my food, they said they called me 3 times but no missed calls on th phone. I will be changing to another supermarket!"
"Angela Parr C-SD desk was very helpful to each and every member in our pottery class along withDianne Starkie they deserve a lot of credit as they go out of their way to direct us the best way they know how. Garry Pennington is alway happy and smiling when we enter Tesco Hindley branch we all like his humour and wit well done Garry Angela and Dianne"
"The staff are rude and the latest tv ad about licking the telly is a disgrace tv,s can be static and tesco,s should know better ."
"I would like to pass on my thanks to Mark in Tesco mobile Widnes. He was very patient when helping my elderly mum in law today and when she became a little unwell in the store he was fantasic. Great customer service thanks Mark"
"The manager Gary at the Prestwich Superstore in Manchester needs to be retrained in customer service. He is cocky,immature and arrogant. On my last visit to the he was unnecessarily confrontational, shouting " Get out of my store" and " youre barred""
"I HAVE MY GROCERY SHOPPING DELIVERED BY TESCO. THE DELIVERY PEOPLE ARE GENERALLY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. HOWEVER, TESCO'S PIES, PASTIES AND ROAST PORK SLICES ARE PRETTY ATROCIOUS. THE MEAT IN THE PIES IS VIRTUALLY INEDIBLE -- TOUGH AND CHEWY. WHAT MEAT THERE IS IN THE PASTIES IS MUCH THE SAME, AND I GENERALLY HAVE TO SPIT OUT BITS OF GRISTLE. NOT A PLEASANT EATING EXPERIENCE. THE PORK SLICES ARE OFTEN VERY POOR QUALITY AND I'VE HAD TO REQUEST A REFUND NUMEROUS TIMES. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I'M NOT SURE IT'S ANY BETTER IN OTHER SUPERMARKETS. THE MEAT PRODUCTS ARE MASS PRODUCED AFTER ALL, AND ALL THE BEST STUFF GOES TO THOSE WHO CAN AFFORD IT."
"I'm a disabled women who lives in a small block of flats I have lung and heart troubles which is why I do home delivery as my building has no lift and 54+ stairs to my front door on repeated occasions now tescos fail to deliver for no reason and I have to wait days for a refund disgusting treatment of the disabled"
"I was over charged by over £20 for items I hadn't ordered. My order was also not complete with no subs and no explanation. Eventually sorted out, but not without NUMEROUS emails and me becoming more and more disgruntled."
"Was in Dungannon tescos branch , I was looking for a type of lettuce so asked a member of staff at the fruit and vegetable section. She was not very helpful at all, she called a colleague over and she was equally unhelpful(claimed they had no phones to check stick, and said if it's not out we don't have it, they never even came to the lettuce section to check. I was very disappointed in their response. Continued to the cereal section where I wanted to buy Weetabix minis, could not find any so asked a member of staff (Domo), he was so helpful and polite. He went out to check the storage area and even suggested an alternative. He certainly was so different to the pervious member. Well done Domo, it's a pity there are not more like him."
"I love the click and collect so convinenet prices are good and can't fault the quality"
"Very unimpressed and will not be buying from Tescos again. I purchased a smart TV back in July. My parents collected and paid for it on my behalf. They had a dreadful experience in store, where they were told no one could help them with the TV. They are pensioners and struggled down the escalators resulting in a near accident. My parents were very shaken up. They accidently got the points put on their club card. Tescos will not transfer them to mine even with verication from my parents, they say they cannot do this. We have offered to put it in writing, but have flatly refused to transfer them., which I find very disappointing and unreasonable. They have lost my custom"
"I did order for 36,27. I had email for 36,27, but when I received my delivery a few days later ,I received a receipt for 46,27. The answer from Tesco-"Thanks for taking the time to contact Tesco Grocery Home Shopping. I am sorry to see that you order is dearer than you had thought it would be, On checking your order the reason why you have charged £46.27 is because the offer on Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella 335g and Dr. Oetker Rist Pizza Pepperoni Salame 320g had finish on the 06/08/18 and that you didn't get the offer. For your information if a Offer on any products finish on the a date before your order gets picked for delivery then you would be charged the price of that product on that day. I hope this answer your question. If you’ve any further queries, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Take care & enjoy the rest of the day. Kind regards Raymond Simpson Grocery Customer Service Tesco Customer Engagement Centre"
"Good customer service ."
"It's ALWAYS a bad experience if you have to go there cause you're in a hurry and too far from a competitor. The utter contempt they hold their customers in is reinforced by the latest TV ad, in which they advertise steak but warn us not to lick our television set in the belief that the picture might taste of steak. They really don't understand the concept of appreciating or respecting customers, do they ?"
"Not even a thank you. This is not the first time I’ve experienced poor customer service at Tesco but this lady takes the biscuit. This has happened several times and is always with the same person and it happened again today. She never acknowledges me or smile and doesn’t even say thank you,she’s like that all the time towards me for some unknown reason. I’ve always been polite and courteous towards her and all I get from her is a blank stare into space and get told the amount I need to pay. She’s works at the Tulse Hill petrol station Tesco local, I don’t know her name, she’s a old grumpy lady that’s seen better days. I’m not asking for much from Tesco, a thank you every now and then would suffice but a won’t be holding my breath."
Tesco is rated 3.23 based on 599 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!