Tenura Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tenura
Read Tenura Reviews

sales@tenura.co.uk

Unit 4 Churchill Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how Tenura made you happy
I haven't had time to apply my own safety dots to my shower, but I was so impressed with those in the shower at a hotel where I recently stayed that I asked the housekeeper about them. She recommended Tenura, and I was pleased she did. The website was easy to use and delivery was very prompt.
They don't stick. I tried sticking the discs onto our bath after having cleaned it first with white spirit, waited for it dry and then sticking discs on, but after my shower the next day the discs kept floating off. I then tried cleaning the bath area with methylated spirits but results were not much better and some still floated off after getting wet. I know need to peel the rest off as it looks awful.
Used this product a couple of years ago. Re ordered Fast delivery. Great communication.Good product and very prompt after sales for advice. *****
This was bought as an anti-slip lap cloth for playing the viola da gamba. Does the job perfectly. Service was very quick and no complaints about the price!
No problems, I got wot I ordered, super fast, will buy from them again
Delivery takes far to long
EXCELLENT PRODUCT ON A BOAT
Asking for a review score the goods have arrived seems a bit cheeky.
Hi Graham, We do apologise for any inconvenience. From your review i'm assuming your order hasn't arrived yet? Our review invites are sent out one week after orders are placed which usually gives the buyer ample time to receive and use their products before leaving a review. They do not need to be replied to immediately either should you require more time. If your order is still not with you then there is a delay with the delivery and I recommend you get in touch with us so we can help you. Best regards
Impressed with response and delivery of item.
I have lined all my kitchen cupboards with this stuff. Very pleased with it and now I am doing the rest of them. Shame about the colour as it is more taupe rather than beige. But never mind!! Easily washable and comes up very soft. To be recommended for all the cupboards.
Effective in reducing the possibility of slipping in the bath, and easy to keep clean, and at a very reasonable cost
quick delivery, excellent product, will shop here again very soon. thanks.
Delivered quickly and easy to apply to my shower tray.
A good product if somewhat pricey. Main thing to know is it’s not self-adhesive, ie. has no adhesive coating but clings to itself presumably under atmospheric pressure. So it’s designed to wrap around an object. If you want it to stick to a flat surface, as I did, make sure the surface is really dust- and grease-free. It then provides a non-slip surface the width of the tape, though it will lift if the sliding force is localised and large enough. That said, it did the job, and effectively - prevented the music stand on my electronic piano from falling flat, without having to drill holes in the case and screw or glue a back-stop to it. (Electronics fine, but that simple mechanical structure a ridiculous design as delivered).
Tenura, anti-slip strip. Amazing stuff, I can now pick up the teapot & pour my own tea, i'm sure it will make many other taskes easier.
The anti slip jar opener I bought was for a friend of mine - I have one which I have had for many years and wouldn’t want to be without it
Telephone person I spoke to before I made a purchase did not have a scooby doo about the product I was asking about. I wanted more info but he was seriously clueless. Even after going to ask one of his colleagues, he came back and still had no idea. You really need to do some serious staff training on product knowledge. This poor chap that answered the phone sounded like he’d just got out of bed. Not a good example to set for the company.
Dear Martin, Many thanks for your order. Also, thank you for your patience over the phone, we are currently training new staff, so I apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Best regards, Tenura
Quick service and follow up info, delivery through Royal Mail. The product appears to be good, only been installed a few days.
Really great products, My father in law now feels safe and able to shower independantley with out risk of falling over. The anti slip strips work really well as you can place them where there needed and unlike a bath mat once you have put them down they stay there and you dont need to worry about pulling them up to clean underneath as you do with the suction mats. The dispatch and delivery was excellnt as well, the strips arrived well packaged and with in a couple of days of ordering, so all in all very happy.
Very good product, delivered promptly
Tenura is rated 4.27 based on 62 reviews