https://www.tenstickers.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.tenstickers.com/

Tell us how https://www.tenstickers.com/ made you happy
DO NOT RECOMMEND.
I ordered a vinyl mat with specific measurements: 95cm x 141cm.
Received it in two parts of 47,5cm width... Was told to tape them together....
They are refusing to reimburse me claiming it is mentioned somewhere on the website that the courrier they use only take a certain size of parcels plus any custom order is non refundable. So i am supposed to tape the two bits of mat together..... I was robbed of 62.69€
They are scammers.
Do NOT recommend! Worst online shopping ever.
Ordered stickers more than a month ago, but the order is still in transit (from 27th Jan).
Webpage advertises the delivery within 24-48 hours, but the order was finally sent with unknown delivery services ... The customer service is absolutely non-responsive.
Will keep you posted if it ever arrives at all!
Everything Fine
This is a misleading company. In each country is pretends to be a national company hiding its actual Spanish origin and they cannot provide the quality of service they offer. In my case, I made an order in their Swiss website where they hide that the parcel will be subject to customs fees. It took long time to arrive and I had to pay the tax. I wrote the company and no response....So I went to the Swiss consumer office to make a complaint and I encourage you to do the same at your local office!
Ordered a month ago,and still not received. I would avoid.
Avoid.. scammers
Placed an order over a month ago and just like the other customers my order has not been delivered and they have taken the money..they will have a shock when I return home to Spain and turn up at there warehouse
As previous post, my goods never arrived. Been waiting over two months now and still no refund. It is unacceptable that they still have my money when they have admitted that they know the item has not arrived with me.
Horrible!
Stickers guaranteed to arrive on a certain date and 2 weeks after that dates the stickers are still lost in transit. I contacted Customer Service who said I need to wait for package and send the stickers back before receiving a refund. Never had worse experience with a company. My advise is go with anybody else who sells stickers, and don't use there company unless you have some time on your hands with their hustle
https://www.tenstickers.com/ is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews