Temporary Walling Systems Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Temporary Walling Systems

01908 377585

andy@conexwalling.co.uk

35 Clarke Road, Bletchley

How would you rate Temporary Walling Systems ?

"Great service from my initial call to when the art panels were removed at the end of the event! The whole experience was great - I have never organised an art exhibition before but these guys just made everything run so smoothly! They were great an answering all my questions and communicating with me the whole time. Will use them next year if we do the same event again! Thanks a lot!"
"I just want to say a big thank you to your team for the fantastic job they did in setting-up and taking-down our Run3D stand at The National Running Show this weekend. The attention to detail in hiding all our cables (and we had a lot) was first-class and they made sure that everything was even better than we had envisaged. We were without a doubt the best stand at the show and we will certainly be using you again."
"short lead time to get the job delivered but they turned it around quickly, the guys delivered and installed efficiently and were very helpful. The dismantle went the same way - seamless stress free. Great service"
Temporary Walling Systems is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews