Tekshopz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tekshopz
Read Tekshopz Reviews

About Tekshopz:

Here at Tekshopz we believe in bringing you the latest technology before anybody else. The products we sell are tailored to make your life easier, more entertained, more organised and more importantly making sure you have the latest technology in your hands first. We specialise in ex-display or refurbished items to save you money.

Tekshopz is always working on improving our customer experience and keeping our customers informed of the latest offers. We believe in honest customer service and efficient purchase & delivery processes. We aim to ensure that in choosing Tekshopz you will receive the best possible all-round purchase experience but on the rare occasion that something may go wrong, we feel our support and experience will be more than adequate to resolve even the biggest of issues with minimal inconvenience. Choosing Tekshopz for your technology needs will be a choice that you will not regret.

sales@tekshopz.co.uk

Tekshopz
50 Willis Way
Poole
Dorset
BH15 3SY

Cannot fault the service 5 STAR Excellent Customer Service team, excellent dispatch and delivery times. Cannot fault the service I have received with multiple orders through the Tekshopz website.
I placed an order online for a MacBook on the 2nd of December. The following day it arrived. The customer service lady assured me that it should arrive before Saturday, It was so fast and I saved a great deal. Thanks, Tekshopz and big thanks to my postman well worth his Tip
Tekshopz is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews