TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
TEFL UK 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hayley Park
The course seemed to be all-encompassing in regards to content. It's clear a lot of thought has gone into it. That said, there were quite a few spelling/grammatical errors and the structure/format - which is predominantly plain text - could be more immersive and engaging.
(16/06/2020) - Posted 7 months ago
Super easy and very informative to take, clear process.
Your course was really inclusive and beneficial. Thank you
I took the 140 hour Combined TEFL course. Found it enjoyable and easy to understand. My colleague and her sister are planning on doing the course!!!
(24/05/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
I took the 120h certificate and I really enjoyed the course. I already recommended it to other friends of mine who were looking for online TEFL courses for a good price. Definitely worth it.
I will probably sign up for the 20h practice as well.
(24/05/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
It's easily digestable and pretty easy and straightforward
(16/05/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
It was a pleasure working with TEFL UK to obtain my TEFL teaching certificate. The process was simple and straightforward. If I had questions or concerns it was easy to contact the company and receive help and assistance.
Great work TEFL UK and thanks for a pleasant experience!
(30/05/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
This course was mostly blocks of text to read and some simple tests at the end of each block. There were often spelling mistakes, and the way the information was presented is very dull. However, much of the content seemed relevant and helpful, although simply reading to complete a course will not embed the knowledge of TEFL permanently.
(02/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
Definitely an investment opportunity into furthering your education and becoming equipped to teach overseas!
(20/05/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
I liked the course pacing. All of the topics were very pertinent to teaching ESL.
I would suggest the videos be a bit shorter and have some examples of teaching English to children.
(05/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
Amazing course! I found the course really useful. the questions at the end of every module help a lot. the course is easy to follow and it has got just the right amount of information.
(02/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
Intuitive course structure that allowed me to tackle TEFL alongside working full time hours.

Video lessons were helpful, and would actually appreciate more such examples, as well as more question sections and tests.

But definitely feel prepared to teach after 150 hours of this course.
(04/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
Easy to follow and well presented.
(29/05/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
I thought I might of found this a bit difficult. I was so wrong the course was really easy to follow and simple to understand.
The videos were just the right length to give you the information you needed but not so long or boring you needed a snooze by the end.
I'm looking forward to doing my 150 hours upgrade now.
(03/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
The TEFL UK was a great, interactive course that taught me everything I needed to know, and more! I was grateful for the tips on classroom survival and cultural awareness as this is such a big part of teaching. Although it's important, it's not just about grammar!
I have been thinking about getting this qualification for a while and I am happy that I now have it completed with a recognised provider.
I would recommend TEFL UK to anyone looking to get started in the TEFL world!
(12/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
The course was great! It was very thorough and informative, I don't feel that any areas were left un-covered. Great theoretical and practical advice. I am very happy to have passed and got my certificate.
(18/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
Concise learning with great explanations, minus all the jargon unnecessary. The course exercises the ability to analyse information but also encourages intuitive thinking. Lisa, who set my account up for me, was super prompt in her replies and provided support whenever I needed it. Thanks TeflUK!
(09/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
Quick and easy sign up.
The contents and benefits of the course clearly outlined.
Online system easy to navigate and the process tracking keeps you informed.
Easy to follow assessments informed by real life experiences.
Breadth across all ages and stages in material.

All in all, exactly what I was looking for and easy to access, use and achieve.
(05/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
I now feel confident and prepared to go teach abroad next year after having completed the TEFL UK 120 hour online course. It was easy to understand and follow, and allowed me to practice and carry out tests so that I was sure I was retaining the information. Would highly recommend.
(01/06/2020) - Posted 8 months ago
I found the course to be well structured with lots of important information and rigorous tests that prepare one for teaching English to foreign learners. The course teaches or refreshes English grammar as well as providing teaching techniques for all ages.
I am pleased that I took the online course – it has been a positive engagement during the horror of Covid-19.
TEFL UK is rated 4.62 based on 499 reviews