TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 25th March 2020
LINDA MUNGOSHI
TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
A lot of good information in this course! Could use better quiz structure.
Taught me things I never expected
It was a great, insightful course with useful tools and explanations to help understand all the methods and learning needed to become a good teacher! Easy to fit around work and other commitments. Would definitely recommend.
Overall, I think the course was informative and included a lot of useful information. I enjoyed the sections that were more interactive. One suggestion could be to include more interaction throughout all the sections. Activities that are suitable for all learning styles more frequently maybe. I think the course was well structured and would recommend it to others.
I found the course easy to navigate. I liked the tests throughout the learning sections. I thought the videos helped bring it to life. Links to example worksheets or learning aids were useful.
The course definitely gives students a breakdown of what to expect for different age groups, in-depth explanations of grammar, appropriate teacher behaviour and teacher responsibilities etc.. Much of the content is also useful for any teacher wishing to learn their students' language, or any other language for that matter. I found the sections on motivation and rapport with one's students interesting from a psychological perspective.

What I would really appreciate is more information about employment options upon completing the course, how to realistically get one's foot in the door. That would be the icing on the cake.
Good course with useful information. Has helped me with my students
I recently completed the 120 hours online TEFL course provided by TEFL UK. This consisted of 13 modules along with tests. Overall it was well structured, informative and interesting. It could be improved by having tests at the end of every module instead of just some of them.
As a training teacher I could relate to the course well and agreed with nearly all of the teaching with its up to date philosophy it was enjoyable. However, it definitely was not 120 hours worth even to a new beginner to education.
TEFL UK is a great introduction to understanding how to teach foreign students. The course is enjoyable and easy to follow and understand.
TEFL UK had a lot of information that will surely benefit me when I begin my journey teaching students. The video segments allowed me to see others in action and get an idea of what a class may be like. Though the course needs to be edited (for spelling/language) errors itself, it was overall helpful and I plan to utilize the links provided to the best of my ability. Thanks!
Rate : 7 Out of 10

It seems the qualification itself cannot help but coming from certain countries and being English Native Speaker does.
Hence advertising it or makerting the programme to friends and relatives cannot help. Many people are interested to join and do the TEFL but it leaves a lot to be desired when the job market is only for Native Speakers and any others who have got nothing but come from certain countries. Yet teaching a language has nothing to do with being a Native Speaker.

It is a good well structured programme for training teachers .
Very helpful class. I have already been teaching in Korea for 4 years, and I learned how to better plan and lead my classes.
Course quality is acceptable for the content and cost but some additional supplementary materials such as videos would be more engaging and thus beneficial.

Overall the Teaching Practicum is a good idea, although it may be difficult for some to find a place to get experience
It was a useful course and it helped me learn many things you tend to forget or not consciously remember to use and understand as a native speaker! However, there were a quite a few spelling mistakes throughout which could easily be changed!
A good course about teaching Business English
The course is very comprehensive and easy to follow. There is a lot of reading to do, but certainly worth it.
I had previously taught English in Thailand and Italy. so I already knew the basic information. They provided interesting information on the west ways to teach advanced grammar. I undertook this tefl to teach in China and it was accepted by the Chinese Embasy ( who have strict qualifying criteria).
A fairly streamlined service with a good grasp of how to make a large amount of information easily readable and accessible.
In general, the content is good...
However, in China we can't have access to some of the videos... I tried to send you a feedback but it didn't work.

Still, I liked it.