The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 12th February 2020
Jean-Marc
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 5th February 2020
Rebecca
I have recently completed the 120 hour TEFL qualification, and then continued with the advanced Teaching Business English qualification. The whole experience from start to finish has been a very positive one. The information is presented very clearly, there are lots of useful small quizzes to check your understanding as you go, each unit is divided into manageable chucks, and there are lots of useful video demonstrations where you can see the theory put into practice. Some of the end of unit assignments were challenging, but I always received excellent and prompt feedback from my tutor, who explained where I had got it right and where I needed to make changes. Would thoroughly recommend.
Hi Sally, We are so grateful for your kind words. Our Team work really hard to provide a well-structured and engaging course, so we are very happy to see this reflected in your feedback.
We wish you all the best in your future TEFL career!
Debbie
Dear Alan ,Thank you for your email.
I am delighted to have started the 168hr Level 5 course.
I am enjoying it but only at Unit 3 on the Level 5 Grammar course.
I find that the course is very well organised and easy to follow .
I have done a few quizzes so far that were marked .
i have one question when does our tutor join or communicate with us.
Is it only if I contact them or will I have to send them homework at some point ??
Thank you again for this course .
Kind regards
Jane Sansby
Posted 1 hour ago
Thank you so much for your feedback. Giving examples help a lot!
Hi Alan,
Good morning. I joined TEFL in mid December 2020.
I enjoy learning and my experience with the staff, tutors
& students summons up in one word EXCELLENT.

I look forward to a teaching career in Year 2021.

Regards
Mr. P. CHANA
Student ID: 149022
My only feedback would be that my tutor frequently asked for specific items that were not stated in the given assignment. So if the assignment pages could be more specific that would be helpful.
It was clear.
The course was excellent in providing a good framework for what is necessary to teach TEFL. The one feature I think could improve the course is to give a few more lesson plans which follow this framework. I know there are a lot of lesson plans available online but it does take a significant time filtering out the bad ones.
Although I'm still working on getting my TEFL certificate at the moment, I'm very happy with the flexibility of the course. I feel like I'm getting all the necessary tools to become the English teacher I want to be!
I enjoyed it a lot.
I am really enjoying this course. It is easy to follow, engaging and applicable to real life situations.
I have not completed the whole course so I am not sure about the rest of it but I found the grammar course really really hard to follow due to its dullness.. I hope the rest is better.
Brilliant
Very satisfied
Very useful course! This will definitely help me give better lessons.
Dear TFL team!
You are incredible!
I love all your classroom activities and you do such a good job!
Great lessons
I’m sorry that I signed up & paid for this course.

My personal circumstances & I now realise, my learning style will make this course an impossible task for me to complete.

I have asked for a refund, which has been refused. I guess “the computer says no”

Very disappointing that exceptions for genuine cases can’t or won’t be made.

You asked for feedback.....This is mine
I like it
Really love how you break down the course and explain each bit thoroughly. It’s really easy to follow and well explained.
Amazing Curse!
So far I like the course, but I 'm still working on the grammar section.
The TEFL Org is rated 4.52 based on 4,061 reviews