The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 30th April 2020
Fabrizio
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Fabrizio U
Can't recommend this course and company highly enough. I feel fully equipped now to start working as a TEFL teacher and I learnt so much about so many different areas of teaching, it provides you with so much knowledge. I now feel confident that I'll be able to make a great teacher thanks to this course. The assignments are all really useful and I loved the structure of mini quizzes as you go along. The course is easy to understand and follow and I loved the format of it.
Hi, We can’t thank you enough for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and glad that our course can help you to become a great teacher. We wish you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
The courses are well-made and the example lessons for the assignments are very helpful. My tutor was also of great help to me and every time I had something to correct in my assignment, I understood exactly what he meant and was able to change it accordingly. I also like that it's not just doing quizzes, but having to make real lesson plans to show we truly understand how everything works. I feel more ready to go teach a class than in my teaching degree at University, where we did mostly theoretical things and mostly had to learn the scholar system's programs by heart, which to me was not helpful, as I didn't plan to teach in France. I didn't feel ready at all to take the responsibility of a class next year, whereas with TEFL, I do feel less stressed out about the idea of having to come up with lesson plans and such.
Had a great experience completing my TEFL course. The team and resources provided are fantastic and it is a great organisation to choose if wanting to complete this course. Would highly recommend.
The class in real-life was excellent, Liz was really energetic and gave us good insights. The online classes were good, though I felt frustrated by the technology where you had to submit assignments. It wouldn't hold the formatting. Overall though, really good. Would recommend.
The modules are structured in a way that a foreign person who would like to become TEFL can understand easily the steps need to take in order to reach the target(certificate EFL!),also teachers are OK,the lessons bundle are super helpful plus the jobs provided all around the world,is more than enough support for new EFL teachers. I suggest to TEFL Org to introduce specific courses to help new students getting jobs in UK and around the world governmental schools(in some schools you need a specific degree in English Language to teach).Thank you again for help and support during my course studied.
Use resources and excellent methodology
The 120hr online course was very interesting with lots of variety of information tasks and activity. The individual tutor assigned was extremely helpful and gave lots of useful feedback.
I had a wonderful experience with this course, learned quite a lot, especially in Methodology. My personal thanks to my tutor Fiona who sent me invaluable feedback!
Great course. I feel that I have learnt a lot on how to deliver an efficient TEFL lesson. I really enjoyed the variety of modules, especially those about methodology and telephone teaching( very useful tips on the latter). The assignments are challenging enough and the support from the tutor makes you understand your mistakes and they give you great tips to improve should you have fail the assignment. Although some of the class videos can be a bit too long, they are a great illustration of the points covered in the course and make it more alive so to speak.
My course tutor was supportive.The assignments where challenging,I learnt alot.In general,the experience was great.
I am thankful to this course because I learned many useful strategies,methods,games for my teaching classes 🥰
The tutor was incredible, Thomas did tutor. I learnt a lot being tutored by him.
The experience was amazing. The techniques they teach are actually what they use so you get to experience first hand how well it works.
Hi Andrea, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, and we're so happy to see that you enjoyed our course. Wishing you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
Really enjoyed doing the course. Thomas had all the assignments back to me within the 48 hours and his comments were very useful. I enjoyed doing the assignments which were nicely challenging. I would have like to have seen an example of large class teaching in progress and the small group examples were very good although sometimes it was difficult to hear the students. One or two of the quiz questions seemed a bit ambiguous but all these things are minor points. Overall the course was great fun.
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course and I will pass along your kind words to Thomas as well. Your feedback regarding our Large Classes Course and quizzes is also very much appreciated as this helps us to improve our courses even further. We wish you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
Great course! I really enjoyed taking the 120 hour TEFL course, I strongly recommend it! Thank you very much
Hi Alex, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career! Debbie
Very informative and easy to follow
Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We wish you all the best in your TEFL career. Debbie
I had a great time studying with you and I loved that I could contact my tutor if I needed any help and I would get a really quick and helpful response!!
Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. Wishing you all the best in your TEFL career! Debbie
I've really enjoyed the course, my first venture back into study for a number of years. I live abroad and have a number of English 'students' I meet informally. My aim is to broaden this and maybe teach in a language school. The course has given me a sound basis for this progression. I have been able to fit it into my life and study when able. My tutor Fiona has been excellent, I did not expect such in-depth and helpful feedback, so thank you Fiona. All in all, for £120, excellent value for money. I will definitely look at other courses with you to increase my learning
Hi Carol, We can’t thank you enough for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and I will certainly pass along your kind words to your tutor, Fiona. Thank you again and we wish you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
Fantastic!
Hi Lorraine, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! Wishing you all the best. Debbie
The lessons and resources throughout the course has been invaluable! As a current ALT in Japan, the course has given me great confidence to go and give lessons with newly acquired knowledge and skills. Especially regarding grammar. Not only were the lessons, examples and demonstrations helpful, my tutor was also extremely helpful and provided excellent insight and offered valuable constructive feedback.
Hi Samuel, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Our Team work really hard to provide a well-structured and engaging course, so we are very happy to see this reflected in your feedback. Thanks again and we wish you every success in your TEFL career! Debbie
The course was properly structured and the explanations and lessons were useful to start a teaching career.
Hi Gabor, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! All the best, Debbie
The TEFL Org is rated 4.52 based on 4,969 reviews