The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Fabrizio U
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 26th February 2020
Lilah
The course material is extensive. The course itself is varied, keeping it interesting. You can complete at your own pace, which is great if you have other commitments. The online course is easy to use and you know exactly what percentage of each module is outstanding, helping to stay on track.
Hi Anna, Thank you so much for the great review! Our Team work really hard to provide a well-structured and engaging course, so we are very happy to see this reflected in your feedback. Thanks again and all the best with your TEFL career! Debbie
I found the interactive course very helpful. I enjoyed teaching online lessons with the group and the feedback was very constructive. The zoom classes clarified alot of misconceptions and I enjoyed working with my tutor, Tony!
I enjoyed the course immensely. The course, from start to finish, covered everything I needed to fully understand what a TEFL teacher needs to succeed. Thank you very much for giving me the tools, and knowledge, to start a new career doing something I have wanted to do for years.
TEFL offers a great course that is easy to follow, clear and gives helpful tips. I will be definitely using these tips when preparing my english lessons from now on. Some modules were a little long and contained a lot of written information that, when read on a pc, could get a little unexciting / monotonous. Other than this minor detail, I recommend this course to anyone wanting to get into the world of teaching english.
Loved the classroom lessons, the ideas, the demonstrations. The assignments were scary but non the less valuable. I got quicker as I went along. Nothing really negative to say except the students needed a desk or somewhere to lean on to write. They always looked awkward trying to write on their laps.
The different Units are very well structured and easy to follow. The many classroom examples help to get a good feeling of what it’s like to use the methods you’ve just learned. I genuinely feel that I’m in good hands here.
I really like the course so much. One thing that others me is the short videos, if they put more than on video in one page or slide it would be much better.
So far my experience with TEFL Org has been good. I just need to graduate and receive my teaching certification. 👍🏼
I enjoy studying the TEFL course & love to answer the quizzes but have very poor confidence when doing the assignments.
Not enough time to complete the course.
I have currently enrolled with 2 course from Tefl.org and i have completed level 5-168 hours teaching course and cuurently iam doing 30hrs young learners course.both the course are designed in a maneer that helps Students to learn all the required information with the help of supporting tutors . I would highly recommend people who wish to get tefl certified from tefl.org Worth the every single penny and time. thanks to tefl.org For designing such a great courses online .
Videos are helpful. The content is organized. Easy to learn.
When I press blankspace bar, to pause the video, and then play it again by pressing the spacebar again, the video from the previous page plays along with the video on the current page.
Dear Teacher, I recently started my course and I have found it pretty exciting. I'm enjoying my course thoroughly. Thank you!
Hi Rani, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our course. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Best of luck with your course! Debbie
It would be better, for me, not to have the classroom videos as they don’t help me. I would rather have straight classroom environment and would prefer enhancements of Kelsey’s videos with more and helpful suggestions as to how to use the lessons in the classroom. The video camera work is poor.
Hi Luisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our classroom videos as we usually get great feedback for these. We will certainly take your feedback on though as we will always endeavour to improve our courses further. Thanks again, Debbie
Everything was great, the reason I gave it 4* and not 5* is I was not able to comuicate well with my personal tutor. I was'nt sure how to contact her etc.
Hi Amina, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We're sorry to hear that you couldn't contact your tutor. You should have received an email from them when you first enrolled. There is also an option in the account to send them a message, but we can also provide their direct email as well. Thank you again for your review and we wish you all the best in your TEFL career! Debbie
For me the course was a great experience personally, especially during lock down times it was an opportunity to challenge the brain and improve my own command of English at the same time. Actually gaining the certificate was an added bonus and something I felt proud of.
Hi Mario, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours! Debbie
I am giving 5 stars to your organization I am very comfortable to learn English as English is my second language but your way of delivering knowledge is high class. I appreciate that.
Hi Muhammad, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience with us and wish you the best of luck with the rest of your course! Debbie
It has been excellent so far. I have the chance to relearn what I learnt (or what I did not learn) when I was younger. However, the classroom dialogues are barely audible at times. If the audio of the students speaking could be improved, it would really help.
Hi Chee Wooi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We're so happy that you are enjoying our course! I will certainly pass on your feedback regarding the videos, as we will always look to improve our courses further. All the best, Debbie
Enjoy the video examples. Have only completed one assignment so still have lots of work to do .
Hi Mary, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy that you are enjoying our videos! Best of luck with the rest of your course! Debbie
I am on unit 6 and I have asked advice from my tutor twice and received a response within moments so very pleased. Course content is clear and concise.
Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience with us so far and wish you all the best with the remainder of your course! Debbie
The TEFL Org is rated 4.52 based on 4,670 reviews