The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Bastian B
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Doaa B
The website was very user friendly and my tutor’s feedback was excellent! I feel very well prepared to teach English as a foreign language.
Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your excellent review! It's great to see that you enjoyed your experience with us.
Perfect! Everything I was looking for. Learned a lot of valuable methodology especially.
Hi Joshua, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We wish you all the best in your TEFL career.
The TEFL course I followed was the 120-hour one, which covered the basics of teaching English in various ways to students (over the phone, in large or small groups, with young learners or business students, etc). The course was clear and comfortable to take, with plenty of feedback on assignments, and help through a personal coach/teacher and the forum. I would definitely recommend TEFL, especially if the person I'd recommend it to already has a BA degree or higher and is looking for opportunities to expand on their skills.
Hi Maria, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and we're glad that our course could help expand your skills. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
Very good and happy experience
Hi Erica, Thank you so much for this 5-star review!
A well-planned and organised course. It is easy to work through at your own pace. Loved the 3-day classroom course, I learnt so much from it and it was nice to meet other people who were doing the course. Wish I had done this course sooner.
Hi, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope our certificate will open many new doors for you.
I had an amazing experience completing my online course. I really enjoyed the flexibility, interactivity, and structure of it. Would 100% recommend this course and especially at the price it is. I am excited to start my future as a TEFL teacher. I also loved the regular emails with extra information on how to get a teaching job and webinars to further my understanding and knowledge. My assignments were marked so quickly which helped my motivation and progress.
Hi Jodie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! Our Team work really hard to provide a well-structured and engaging course, so we are very happy to see this reflected in your feedback. It's also great to hear that you have been enjoying our webinars and I hope these can continue to help you through your TEFL career. Thanks again and we wish you every success in your TEFL career!
I really enjoyed this course! being able to download the lessons was also a huge plus. it was challenging but the tutors are very helpful. the lessons were explained very well! I enjoyed that it was self paced and that I could submit an assignment whenever I finished it.
Hi Tamara, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. Wishing you every success in your TEFL career!
As an non native, It was very interesting and challenging to do all this cours in English, especially the grammatical vocab that I knew in my mother tongue and had to learn in english! I definitly enjoyed it a lot. I am better prepared now for all types of cours (large groups, telephone...) than I was before.
Hi Isabelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and we wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
great tutor; clear feedback; well structured course; easy to access.
Hi, Thank you so much for your excellent review!
It was very helpful! I now feel more confident in my ability to teach and lead a classroom!
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review!
The TEFL program was great and very easy to follow. The course I took was a work-at-your-own-pace which I really appreciated. The tutor graded my assignments within 48 hours and I was able to use the constructive feedback given.
Hi Tanner, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
A nicely structured teaching course that I enjoyed very much. Useful information in the methodology part that was also new but very interesting. The mentors are very nice and give lots of feedback with advice.
Hi Mariana, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and we wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Great and easy to follow course, fantastic for both beginners and those already with prior knowledge of grammar. Would highly recommend :)
Hi, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course.
I think some parts of the telephone module could be updated to reflect current functions of apps like Zoom, but otherwise it was a very informative and challenging course load and I couldn't have been more engaged. Thank you for your time, and for the courses. They were created with care, and it is easily noticeable. 本当にありがとうございます。
Hi Cody, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course and I will certainly pass on your feedback regarding the telephone teaching course, as we will always look to improve our courses further. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
Just amazing! The course has tones of useful information for an english speaker who wants to become a teacher.
Hi Natalia, Thank you! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. Wishing you all the best in your TEFL career!
This is an excellent course, with a great mix of textual and video content, punctuated by extremely useful quizzes and assignments.
Hi Simon, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and we wish you every success in your TEFL career!
My experience was positive, professional and I felt guided throughout. Any feedback was structured and assignments were marked promptly.
Hi Justine, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course and we wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Very useful and good feedback from marker
Hi Kim, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review!
I thoroughly enjoyed the course. It’s comprehensive and there are many things to learn. The tutor is support is very good. Many thanks.
Hi, Thank you so much for the great review!
Arthur offered good constructive criticism and supportive advice. He was friendly and generous with his time and open to questions. It was a very good lesson with practical use of zoom involving actual delivery of demo lessons. I learned a lot in how different it is to teach online. I think Arthur could welcome the students as soon as they come online-it would settle people in to the group. Would do it again. Well done!
Hi Rosalind, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course and I will certainly pass on your feedback regarding the Zoom sessions. Thanks again and we wish you every success in your TEFL career!
The TEFL Org is rated 4.5 based on 5,264 reviews