tefl mate Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend tefl mate

How would you rate tefl mate?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mari Davis
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed the course provided by ITTT. It was enjoyable and informative. I really learned a lot and was happy to apply what I was learning through ITTT to the English conversation class I was leading. That gave me the opportunity to put what I was learning to use with every class. My on-line tutor, Matt, was fantastic and really helpful."
"I enjoyed the challenge of the 120-hour online course because I was forced to consider EFL teaching from new approaches and with new objectives. My tutor Tania was always prompt with feedback and accommodating when I needed to rework my lesson plans. My favorite part of the content was the grammar; my EFL lessons became much clearer for tasks like explaining sentence structure after I passed those grammar sections!"
Stephanie Wahaus
Verified Buyer
"I was in the process of moving to Costa Rica which means I was either selling everything or giving it away and traveling while I was taking this course. This process made the course a little more challenging but I was still able to complete the course satisfactorily and I have been teaching English now for about a year. I have a lot of fun teaching. It is well worth the effort to get your certification."
Dia Cheikhna
Verified Buyer
"This is a great importunity to improve your skills. After the course you will find out that you are more effective in teaching and well equipped to do all your job."
Shane DeBack
Verified Buyer
"Great course! I learned a lot from this ittt courese that has helped me out in my teaching. The online staff was great to work with and answering any questions I had. I would recommend getting certified with this ittt program to anyone who is serious about teaching EFL / ESL."
Susan Willimont
Verified Buyer
"A very informative course that was supported well. Help when you needed it too. A flexible course, learn at your own pace."
Phillip Hoskins
Verified Buyer
"I am not only TESOL certified but now certified in the public school system in the USA. I must say that this course was a very positive experience and I would recommend it to anyone wishing to teach in general whether abroad or within a private school in your area. If you are someone who wants to specialize in English as a Second Language as a career rather than just as an add-on to your current skills then I would highly recommend the Bachelor Degree in TESOL that ITTT offers or even the diploma course."
Rachel Marie
Verified Buyer
"The course gave me a better understanding of how to design a good lesson plan. It also helped me with how to explain the rules for English grammar since a lot of things I only intuitively knew."
Ahmed Elgallad
Verified Buyer
"the course was great experience .. ittt feeds with enough methods to make a good teacher"
Megan Pike
Verified Buyer
"I feel that the course materials were very exhaustive and honestly I have not used much of it in actual TESOL teaching. But the tutors were very responsive and helpful during the course."
Craig Lont
Verified Buyer
"Pros: - The person assigned to help me and give me feedback was prompt and easy to understand. - From the research I did prior to signing up, it looks like this is the best online program available for its purpose. - Quality product for a decent price. Cons: - Depending on the country/school, this program may be useless, as they often require in-class certifications."
Cheryl Kemppainen
Verified Buyer
"I thought the course was well thought out and the assignments were very useful. The one criticism I have is the transferability in Canada. I have had problems converting the course to one recognized in Canada and for that reason would not study further with ittt. Although it prepared me for life in the classroom, it did not satisfy requirements in my home country or allow me to be employed in my home country."
Sophie Neurath
Verified Buyer
"The course was very helpful and good."
Joel Mojica
Verified Buyer
"ITTT was very easy, customer-oriented, organized, convenient, and helpful. I did the 120 hour online TEFL course with a tutor. They gave an ample time to complete the course at my own pace and I appreciated the genuine feedback and guidance through the whole process. My tutor was very informative, resourceful, knowledgeable, and understanding. The course even included a free Business English course or Young Learners course for a certificate. Unfortunately, there is only a limited amount of time to complete that course and it must be done right after completing the TEFL course. I ran out of time to complete the course due to teaching obligations at my school so I wasn't able to fully utilize this service. There should be a longer time allowed to complete the extra course as the TEFL course has a lot of material and its hard to just start the extra course right away. Overall, my experience with ITTT was great due to the professionalism, good customer service, qualified staff, and useful teaching material. I would highly recommend utilizing ITTT to others thinking about teaching ESL at home or abroad. I have promoted using ITTT for my friends and family interested in teaching ESL."
"Having learned the fundamentals and given a certificate got me a good job and good pay to make teaching abroad a success."
MURAT ALTUN
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, successful, helpful, convenient, very good"
"Their automated messaging system congratulated me on finishing my course at ITTT yesterday. I finished my course three and a half years ago. Solid customer service, guys. The program itself wasn't that bad however. Thankfully better then their automated support systems."
Rana Aly Maher
Verified Buyer
"It was a good benfit for me....and i had a great experience from studying this course.especially in the class management and behaviour chapters.However,i had a difficulty of convincing my boss that Ittt is a certified accredidated course."
"ITTT was a good value online TEFL/TESOL Training course. It lays a fairly solid foundation for new TEFL/TESOL teachers. The course provides tutors or counselors that assess your work and provide feedback and helpful suggestions. I felt that it helped to prepare me for my first EFL teaching experience."
"A good starting place for learning about teaching English as a foreign/ second language. The practice activities are quite helpful."
tefl mate is rated 4.53 based on 49 reviews