tefl life Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend tefl life

How would you rate tefl life ?

"I really enjoyed taking the TEFL training, and learned a lot from it. I have been teaching English in a middle school in China for 2 years now, and I am still using what I have learned from the TEFL courses. the diploma allowed me to access this job position that I really love"
Michelle Ganzer
Verified Buyer
"My disappointment was that the course was unable to be continued and/or recognised for higher level of study, for example to go towards a Bachelors/Masters degree. The course content was great and the self-paced learning was excellent. I found that tutors were very quick to respond to inquiries and help where they could."
"The course was comprehensive and user-friendly. For the lesson plan, users received individualized feedback."
Alex Russell
Verified Buyer
"paid a large amount of money for a certificate I never used because I was unable to find a job teaching overseas and I felt like you did nothing to help, just gave me my certificate and didn't hear from you until 2 years later when you wanted me to write a review."
"You probably do not want this review. While the course was okay, after I completed the course many places said that they would not hire me becuase I had this certificate from your company and so I said to myself, well it seems that I have wasted my money. I am sure that perhaps many others have had success with your certificate but when I put yor ceritcate on my resume the companies where I was applying told me that was why they would not hire me. Sorry that I could not write more positive words of review. Thank you for your time and for at least listening and reading my message."
"During the ITTT course I have learned so many new things related to Teaching English which help me a lot in building my career as an English teacher. The tutor helped me a lot and was easy to work with."
"I found the course easy to understand and it allowed me to work at my own speed. I had very good communication with my course overseer and also received lots of encouragement and any needed positive correction when making mistakes in my assignments, etc. I believe ITTT to be an honest and sincere organization."
Semah Karova
Verified Buyer
"The program met my needs and equipped me with the hands on tools I needed for a teaching job quick and easy. The reading material was relevant and the homework assignments were well worth the effort. I started working 2 months later after my certification. I'm very pleased with the iTTT program and certification."
"I really enjoyed the program and the online class was perfect for my crazy schedule. I like the combination of reading and video content for the lessons and I was able to learn at my own pace. My instructor was very good at answering any questions and returning my emails and work quickly and with good constructive feedback. I really like how I was able to correct and learn from my mistakes in the worksheets and my instructor made sure we didn't move on until I fully understood the content. Once I received my certification I applied for jobs overseas, but unfortunately in the country I chose to work in they changed their standards during my interviews with the schools and would no longer accept teachers with online only certifications. I was definitely upset and disappointed about that, but in no way regretting my choice or experience with ITTT. I could have started the job process over for another country, but found a local job helping tutor English as a second language to newly immigrated children in the schools. It worked out in the end."
"ITTT HELPS GOOD TEACHERS BECOME GREAT EDUCATORS! I am a professional English Teacher from Canada currently working at an International school in Japan. I have been teaching in Asia for the last ten years now and its has been a dream come true. My first teaching job in Japan was excellent but I only needed a university degree to teach English at the time. This did come with a catch however, because to get better teaching jobs its essential that teacher have the proper qualifications. This includes being certified to teach English as a second language, so TEFL/TESOL certification was key to my career development. This is where ITTT came into play and I can attest to the fact that it was the best decision I had ever made at the time. With so much international teaching experience I thought that ITTT online course was going to be a piece of cake. This was not the case, in fact, it really helped to become a better professional. I thought that it was going to be a run through but there I was having to go back to the basics but I also had to approach it with a very professional mindset. I needed to be sincere within myself as to why I wanted to get this certification in the first place. ITTT helped me realize the real importance their certification. The online course is at the highest level of online TEFL/TESOL certification. It taught me to really love education and what I was doing. It taught me that no matter how much we know through practical experience, we will always continue to learn new things. It taught me how to become a better teacher and how to manage my classroom. Furthermore, ITTT staff were all excellent and they were always there whenever I had a question, even if it was the simplest question, I would always get a prompt reply. They were able to guide me through the process from beginning to the end. It did not come easy, the modules and the workload is real and I really had to prove that I am a teacher and I wanted to be the best. This is what ITTT is all about. They prepare teachers at the highest level to teach English globally. I had to work very hard on the modules and I had to do my best. It was structured, you can do it on your own time and most of all it gave me the natural feeling that I was improving myself by myself because I knew I was dealing with a top notch program teaching Education philosophy with a global standard. I would recommend ITTT to anyone who would like to see the world and get a good paycheck while doing so. ITTT helped me to achieve my goals and I will always be grateful to this organization. Thank you to all the staff at ITTT for being great professionals working to change the lives of teachers globally. By: Robert Wright Graduate of Norwich University, Vermont, U.S.A Taught is Canada, Thailand and Japan"
Brian Siegelwax
Verified Buyer
"In order to maximize, hopefully, my chances of getting hired, I earned three certifications in relatively-quick succession. No issues arose during that process and, upon completion, I found a job that I have now been at for more than two years. Because employment is really the ultimate goal, I am giving ITTT the highest rating."
"The overall content was very informative and useful. My tutors always provided detailed and constructive feedback."
"Signing up for the course and getting correspondence from the staff at ITTT was excellent. They got back to me on queries I had right away which really impressed me. The coursework itself was pretty straightforward. I enjoyed the grammar sections which I felt were very well structured and gave me ideas on how to structure my own class material. I wasn't too impressed with the fundamentals of teaching sections. I understand it was probably aimed at people who had no idea what it was like to be in a classroom so it was very basic guidelines, but I felt it was a little outdated. I feel those 'guidelines' shouldn't even be tested on in the ITTT quiz. Other than that, ITTT is pretty good at what they do and I would recommend them to my friends."
"This course was a good choice, I learnt a lot and I reviewed things that I had learnt at university. It is pretty useful specially with the contents related to the structure of lessons. My tutor helped me with recommendations as well as encouraging me."
Matthew Wypycha
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much. I found the course very good and quite helpful. Keep up all the good work! Kind regards in education."
Silvia Fernandez Guillen
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed every lesson of this course. It gave me a proper guide in how to teach English in a professional manner. Support was given all the time. Excellent course."
Magdalena Oberacker
Verified Buyer
"I completed the TEFL course with - to my surprise - very good results a while ago but as a non-native speaker it isn't the easiest thing to convince people that taking you on is nonetheless a very good choice. Therefore I went in a slightly different direction, becoming a "kindergarten teacher" (though we call it differently and it is not limited to kindergarten kids but working with whichever age group, not being a school teacher, though) and hope that I can then, when my training is completed, find a way back to teaching/dealing with languages as well:)!"
Denis Lees
Verified Buyer
"Hi Freddy To be honest, I had to go all the way back to my English classes at school (Back in 1980) to review what I thought I knew about the English language and grammar. So, I had a little catching up to do. I loved it. Studying was fun and I couldn't wait to proceed to the next unit. I could not have done as well if I didn't have the back-up of Jon, my tutor. Thanks to him. I have subsequently been referring back to the teaching methods for in-class presentation and found this aspect of the course valuable too. Thank you so much and we will write again because I would like to do another course to subsidize the two that I have already completed. Yours, Denis"
Leah Sides
Verified Buyer
"What I have learned from tefl life has been very useful for me. It makes me more confident. I've learned a lot."
tefl life is rated 4.18 based on 49 reviews