tefl corp Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend tefl corp

How would you rate tefl corp?

Emmaline Conover
Verified Buyer

The information provided would be very helpful and informative for someone who has never taught before. As someone who is currently teaching, some units, classroom management, lesson planning, etc. were not new for me and therefore a bit boring. However, the units on specific grammar and language points were quite helpful, especially the pronunciation unit. The activity ideas provided were great, but could use some more explanation in terms of how best to execute them.

When I contacted the tutor, I received quick and helpful responses to my questions.

I was disappointed in the videos. The instructors simply repeated the same information that was provided in the reading materials. Often, they wrote out everything that was said on whiteboards. I expected the videos to go over the same material of course, but in a more visual way. The videos that showed example classes were the most helpful. Seeing the concepts that had been discussed in practice is what I expected from the videos in the first place.

Overall, this course was mostly useful and not very difficult.
Ha Phuong
Verified Buyer

Thank you ITTT I had a great time during the course. And it was a best decision I've made. Now I am an English teacher and I feel confident when I work now.

Best regards
Hà Ph??ng
Gregory Heilers
Verified Buyer

ITTT was great! I learned a lot and continue to use the online course resources in my teaching. You will enjoy the quick feedback and flexible format.
Erica Askew Askew
Verified Buyer

This course was very helpful. I have a background in Education, but this was a nice course. I love how the sections were broken off and I could work at my own pace. I do wish I would have been able to do a course in person, but this met my needs. my only complaint would be that the videos were not helpful for me. I found them to be a bit repetitive. Also the ITTT emblem blocked the screen and I could not see the content. I also found the white board pen squeaking to be distracting, but overall I am very pleased with this course and the knowledge I gained with this course.
Gerard
Verified Buyer

Soon after completing the course I received an offer of lucrative work in an unrelated field. As such I haven't applied my learnings in a classroom environment. I have been able to assist friends who are immigrants to Canada in a more authoritative, although informal, way. Recently I received a standing offer of employment teaching English in China.
Grace Reeves
Verified Buyer

As an experienced professional teacher, I found the philosophy on target with student learning objectives and teaching goals. It is a challenging career, after all, and maximizing student engagement and interest in their learning is a priority. The course supplied good teaching techniques and, a review of English grammar
Cynthia M. Clarke
Verified Buyer

This program was excellent and very beneficial. I couldn't wait to start the next module once I was finished one. I've gained lots of info and experience by way of TEFL. I'm so glad I did it and it is an investment I'm glad I made. I'm looking forward to increasing my hours and I'm very excited about it!! It's an excellent program!! I've referred a couple of my friends to iTTT as well. It was very nice, after I finished my husband and some of my friends threw me a surprise party upon completion of the course. I'm wondering what they will do after I completed the next course ;).
Daniel Cias Petrus
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed the tefl -course.I am very greatful for the Ittt organisation's professionality.When my certificate got lost in the mail good service relocated my certificate .I just whant to know in
Frank Prignoli
Verified Buyer

Easy to follow and challenging to learn, the ITTT online course on ESL was just what I needed to improve and polish my skills. The certification allowed me to keep my current job at a community college as an ESL tutor and instructor. I will wholeheartedly recommend ITTT to my colleagues and others.
Ema Dan

Hello,

in my own opinion International TEFL and TESOL Training offers a good value for a given price. If you take into account that, as a teacher, you will need to put a lot of your own work, they did a wonderful job of squeezing, usually a 4 year university study program, in 120 hours. For both, theoretical and practical aspects, with video demonstrations and tutor help. After you finish the program, you aren't left alone, provided that you connect with others on social media sites. In overall, I think that it is a good starting point.

Best regards,
Ema D., Slovenia
Cheryl Francken
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with this form of education, as it allowed me to study QUICKLY and effectively. The fact I had to redo my lesson plan as a last part of the course was a good thing: I felt someone was really looking into my efforts and helping me to correct and make it better.
Haley
Verified Buyer

The program focused heavily on learning and using different aspects of grammar and English language, and as such it felt more like a crash course on English grammar than it did a teaching course. It didn't really have many lessons about classroom management or ways to impart English to students. The course was good for refreshing my own knowledge of grammar, but I don't think it really helped me to become a good ~teacher~ in any specific way.
Emmanue
Verified Buyer

My special kudos to all the ITTT's luminary linguists for the vigor the course portmanteau was assiduousely thought out to me in a coherent procedural paradigm, far beyond anything else in linguistic field. It was excellent and exceptional in all considerations. The lecturing etuics, methodologies, and the whole set of pedagogic principles were brainstorming through out the course. I am pretty well polished to make wave in the industry around the globe, thanks!
Csilla
Verified Buyer

I had the time of my life!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!
GREGORY SCHILIRO
Verified Buyer

As someone entering the education industry, I found this course to be incredibly helpful. The information is comprehensive and overall useful, and the tutor support is direct and efficient!
HAifa Takroury
Verified Buyer

Tests need to be reviewed. Some questions are weak. Others test the ability to remember information.

Higher oder thinking skills need to be enhanced in the material. More practical examples should be added.

Ginette Chandler
Verified Buyer

The TEFL program, resources, and support team were fantastic! I feel confident that I can teach English, at any level, anywhere in the world.

Ginette
Greg Schroeder
Verified Buyer

I found the video examples extremely helpful and they gave "life" to the theory - they will be very useful to me in the future. Thanks and best regards.
Garth Baldwin
Verified Buyer

I found the course met my expectations and was of a superior standard to another course that i had previously enrolled in.
Florence Kerns
Verified Buyer

The course was well structured, easy to follow, and informative. I found the information I learned in the course to be useful in the classroom when I started teaching, especially the ESA class structure. Overall a good course if you can't afford to do an in-classroom course.
tefl corp is rated 4.28 based on 50 reviews