TEFL Certificate. Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TEFL Certificate.

Tell us how TEFL Certificate. made you happy

"I enjoyed doing the course but feel that I am not fully equipped to enter a classroom, despite the fact that I have taught at University for 4 years."
"Fairly good TEFL course for the price."
"I completed the 60-hour TEFL course without a tutor. The course was informative and useful but it was also challenging. This ITTT course was recommended to me by the agency that found me a school to work for in China and after I graduated it I got the job."
"Theoretically this course provided good insights however it struggled to pull everything together for practical use. This was particularly evident in not havig a single completed class plan for reference. I only passed the course because I am already teaching and could use personal experience."
"The onlie course was okay with help and feedback from the mentors. The course in Phuket was horrible with very little help and bullying from the head teacher. I hope people like that would never be able to work with people. I hope this will be of some help for future students Johan"
"I found this course informative as far as grammar, or technical English goes. The videos were also informative. You also receive ready made material to use in classes and these are given as part of the course. In general, I had the feeling that a lot of corners were cut to produce the course. It's very basic, bordering on primitive in terms of presentation. It's a no-frills course for sure, and if you know next to nothing about the English language, then this is a place to get you started. The value of the certificate depends on which country you present it in. In Europe, it's not really known and it has a lot to do with who you know if you decide to use it to get into language schools. My recommendation is to do it, get the certificates but then go on to a CELTA course which is internationally recognized and what you will need to not just know your nouns from your verbs, but will also ready you for an actual class. Good luck!"
TEFL Certificate. is rated 2.50 based on 10 reviews