TEFL Certificate. Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend TEFL Certificate.

How would you rate TEFL Certificate. ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Karen Bloomer
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed doing the course but feel that I am not fully equipped to enter a classroom, despite the fact that I have taught at University for 4 years."
Krasina Georgieva
Verified Buyer
"I recommend this course to all people who want to become TEFL/TESOL certified. Also being TEFL certifited you have the opportunity to teach and travel in almost every country around the world."
Juliana Mamola
Verified Buyer
"I am very impressed with this program and recommend it constantly! Communicating with the administrators was easy and prompt, everything went exactly how it was advertised and I truly feel more equipped to teach English to speakers of other languages. The work was simple, relevant and very organized. I only wish I had taken this course sooner! Is there a 6th star I can award?"
Kylie Morrison
Verified Buyer
"Really worthwhile 100 hour course when starting out on my language training in Luxembourg."
"I'm glad that I've chosen ITTT to get my TEFL Certificate. During the course I've got all the necessary information, that still helps my everyday in my work. Now I'm in China, teaching English as a second language. I achieved my goal with ITTT. So thanks to you!"
JANAE MARSHALL
Verified Buyer
"When I first started teaching English I quickly realized that just speaking a language doesn't make you an expert, much less very helpful, especially when the first explanation that comes to mind is 'It's more naturally to say this'. I didn't like doing that and from my own experience of trying to learn a foreign language, I knew it wasn't effective in teaching. That's why as soon as I was able to do the 120-hour online course, I signed up quickly. It was extremely helpful with it's explanations on specific areas of the language and methods of teaching. I learnt a lot of things which are beneficial to me in my current job and I am very grateful for this programme. It was recommended to me by my friend and I recommend it to anyone interested in learning how to explain or even just to understand the mechanisms of the English language."
Jennifer Jenyns
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommend this course. I found it covered everything I needed to teach a class and do it effectively. My students were happy with the teaching style."
LaRee Zabaleta
Verified Buyer
"The content was excellent. I felt like this must be the best TEOFL course out there. However, I didn't get answers to my questions many times though I had paid for a tutor. That aspect needs to improve."
Karen Maclean
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed the course, i found it easy to follow, and i got a bit out of it. Would recommend to anyone. Loved that there was video to watch also. Staff were helpful if i had a question and quick to respond."
"I thought the courses were thorough without being draining."
Leah Angela Drua
Verified Buyer
"I have learned a lot from the course that I took up. The explanations are very clear and easy to digest but the Tests are very tricky.It's very helpful for my ESL class and I'm more confident after finishing the course. I just hope there will be more examples of ESL games ( new games not the traditional). On the other hand, last time I wanted to check some ideas and wanted the units in the course to be my reference. Last week when I signed in, I wasn't allowed to read the Units because I have accumulated the 180 days class. I just hope that I can still read all the Units although I'm done with the course or you will send me all the Units and the 2 videos for my references. Thanks a lot. Kudos to ittt people!"
James Carlson
Verified Buyer
"The only suggestion I have is to better present the difference between the TEFL certificate and the TESOL certificate. The information I read from your organization led me to think that a TESOL is better suited to teach people who move to an English-speaking country, and TEFL is better suited to teach English in a foreign country. That may be true, but for some reason nearly all the employment advertisements here in Vietnam specify the TESOL certificate. I had opted for the TEFL for the reasons given above. I considered contacting your organization to see whether I could "trade in" my TEFL for a TESOL."
Jayne Fanelli
Verified Buyer
"This was an excellent comprehensive course in teaching ESL. I highly recommend it to new ESL teachers wishing to teach English abroad."
Hrayr Sargsyan
Verified Buyer
"Hello dear.There are many online TEFL/TESOL course providers in internet domain so it was not so easy to make a choice.I had examined some of them,looked through the comments and responses and made my final decision for ITTT as it seemed to me the most convincing,afterwards had chosen the option of course with the instructor and videos but upon completion had feeling that it does not give so much in regard to efficiency to make an extra payment ,plus there are so many free and useful similar videos on youtube channel that can take months to watch all of them. The content of course was accessible and distinct,from course I discovered much information which had not idea about before.Respectfully Hrayr Sargsyan"
Joshua Nitz
Verified Buyer
"The course material was helpful and the methods insightful. As I don't teach grammar, but reading and vocabulary, I learned a lot and feel that if I ever make that transition to teaching grammar, I will be properly equipped. I appreciate the tutor's feedback in correcting issues within my lesson plan."
Joy Jonette Chuyaco
Verified Buyer
"The course was helpful in a way that it's easy to understand and very direct. The information is practical and applicable. I learned a lot and i think i will be reviewing them from time to time."
Inesa Pustova
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for helping to get TEFL certificate. The studying was really interesting and helpful. I got a lot of new materials and methods how to study and make my lessons more interesting."
Linda Dao Dao
Verified Buyer
"I decided to do my TEFL with ITTT because my friend recommended it and he taught English in Seoul for two years. I did the 120 hours program without a tutor, and it was very doable without a tutor. You have six months to complete the 120 hours, and keep in mind that you have to write a mock lesson plan (they will give you a prompt) at the end when you have read and finished the tests for 20 units. You also have to pass the unit tests with a certain percentage (I think 70 or 75%) before you can complete the lesson plan. The units were good in giving you ideas on what to expect in the classroom, the different types of students you may have, teaching styles, example activities, brush up on grammar, and how to write a lesson plan. Making a lesson plan at the end was very useful, but you need to be very detailed when making it so be careful. But you also get three submissions, and you receive feedback so you know exactly what to revise for your plan before you submit it again."
Isa?as Rodrigues
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed to have received the training TEFL, it was helpful for me. Many things that I learned in TEFL standard are more directed to teach adults, and I think that are not to much adapted to my work career now. I teach 21 different classes in each I have 55 or 56 students, and just once a week. I have a Thai teacher o assist me, and usually the teaching is bilingual. So many of the philosophy and TEFL methods are very hard to apply in my situation, once that I teach children from primary 1 to 3, and usually they are beginners and very limited to apply the concepts exposed in the training. But even though I know that your training online helped me wether if I can apply all the methods or philosohy. I think in the future if I continue to work in that school, it would be nice to try the TEFL young learners. Thanks for your support and to make possible to achieve with good success your program."
"I took this course primarily to gain the knowledge I will need to be an effective tutor for International students in my community in Canada although I am also considering teaching overseas. I found the course to be helpful and I became aware of areas where my grammar needs to be strengthened. I think the course could be improved by having students prepare lesson plans that are evaluated by the instructors before the final assignment .Determing the details of the lesson plan was challenging and time consuming for me but valuable. It would also be helpful to be able to view actual lesson plans before creating my own. The tutors were patient and helpful. Thanks."
TEFL Certificate. is rated 4.25 based on 59 reviews