TEFL Certificate. Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TEFL Certificate.

How would you rate TEFL Certificate. ?

"I enjoyed doing the course but feel that I am not fully equipped to enter a classroom, despite the fact that I have taught at University for 4 years."
"Fairly good TEFL course for the price."
"I completed the 60-hour TEFL course without a tutor. The course was informative and useful but it was also challenging. This ITTT course was recommended to me by the agency that found me a school to work for in China and after I graduated it I got the job."
"Theoretically this course provided good insights however it struggled to pull everything together for practical use. This was particularly evident in not havig a single completed class plan for reference. I only passed the course because I am already teaching and could use personal experience."
"I never received responses to my questions while I was taking the class although "support" was part of my purchase. I said this before in a prior email but never received a response. When taking an online course, it is vital to be able to receive responses to emails, etc. but this NEVER occurred. I would not recommend this course to others. Furthermore, if I wanted to actually receive the certificate of completion earlier, I would have had to pay an extra $50 which is a steep price to receive a certificate that I had already earned. So, I waited for it via the mail."
"The course is alright. However, I feel it needs some major improvement. It should have video lectures for each lesson. Thinking back, maybe they were available for a higher price. Anyway, I would recommend an onsite TEFL course above online."
"The onlie course was okay with help and feedback from the mentors. The course in Phuket was horrible with very little help and bullying from the head teacher. I hope people like that would never be able to work with people. I hope this will be of some help for future students Johan"
"I found this course informative as far as grammar, or technical English goes. The videos were also informative. You also receive ready made material to use in classes and these are given as part of the course. In general, I had the feeling that a lot of corners were cut to produce the course. It's very basic, bordering on primitive in terms of presentation. It's a no-frills course for sure, and if you know next to nothing about the English language, then this is a place to get you started. The value of the certificate depends on which country you present it in. In Europe, it's not really known and it has a lot to do with who you know if you decide to use it to get into language schools. My recommendation is to do it, get the certificates but then go on to a CELTA course which is internationally recognized and what you will need to not just know your nouns from your verbs, but will also ready you for an actual class. Good luck!"
"Rather do this course with somebody that can give you work placement. ITTT tried to help me find a job by sending me links of other Tefl courses websites. I also payed extra for tutor support but it wasn't worth it. The tutor told me the answers was in my books and that she cant explain it to me better. Google became my tutor. ITTT promised a lot but didn't deliver on much. I must now do the course again with a different academy that can help me find work."
"This program was ridiculous. The course is fairly run of the mill and that's all find and dandy but they include a bunch of unnecessary extra requirements for completion of your certificate that have nothing to do with learning how to teach English and everything to do with helping them market themselves. For example, you have to write what amounts to a blurb at the end of a book after each completed chapter talking about all the "things you learned from them" so they can package it up and send it out to get new customers. It might be one thing if you agreed to do this obnoxious song and dance before hand but it's never stated once that you'll be expected to do this. I refused to partake in the free publicity and they, despite myself getting consistent A+'s on their tests, refused to give me my certificate until I complied. They're a complete joke."
TEFL Certificate. is rated 2.50 based on 10 reviews