Doohickey-Hut Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Doohickey-Hut
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Evelyn R. T. Koroma
"I just got just what I ordered. My son loved the books"
Tapas Chatterjee
"quite good"
"The price of the iPad charger cable was extremely competitive. I ordered the item and it was sent immediately. Brilliant service and I will use Doohickey agasin."
"I received my screen protector in good time and Customer Service was responsive to my queries immediately. I needed a replacement one as original was damaged upon receipt. This was sent very quickly. However the actual product was not fit for purpose. The protector doesn't allow the touch screen to function easily. I have to jab at phone now to get any response from it. Will be looking to get a different one now. Product is poor but Customer Service is good."
"Great item thank you."
"Ordered samsung wireless charger as a Christmas gift - it arrived quickly but came with no box and no instructions; it was simply wrapped in a bag. This made me question if it was genuine samsung, I contacted the company and they offered a full refund, which I accepted. Very good customer service."
"It works!"
"Excellent service iPhone cables genuine top quality at a steal of a price would not hesitate to buy from you in the future."
"Good service and quick deliver"
"Order came on the expected date . Goods are as advertised ."
"Excellent service, fast delivery and product is exactly as described."
"Item as the description. The lowest price on the market. highly recommended."
"The worst online company I have ever dealt with. I ordered a phone case and they sent the wrong one. I then had to pay to send it back. After a number of emails which they do not read, they sent me another phone case. Again not the phone case I ordered. How hard can it be to send out the item a customer orders. They don't care, they just send you what they have to hand even if it's not want you wanted. I will never order from them again."
"Prompt delivery received within two days of ordering, item as described."
"The earphones are genuine samsung as advertised and they rrived earlier than expected."
"Excellent Apple products just as described and quickly delivered - will use this supplier again!"
"First time ordering from this site, could not believe how good the prices were, was skeptical at first, but orders came through very quickly, unlike some other sites, that offer similar prices but will take you a month to arrive to you. Had an issue with the discount code and it was solved, they provided a refund of the discount amount, very happy customer :)"
"Excellent product. It took some time to arrive but I'm not sure that was down to the supplier or to the delivery provider"
"Excellent"
"Quick delivery, perfect description"
"Fantastic service came next day would definitely recommend"
"I always get exactly what i need and delivery is fab x"
"Good communication and delivery on time as promised."
Doohickey-Hut is rated 4.82 based on 5,107 reviews