Doohickey-Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doohickey-Hut
Email, Live Chat
One order was delivered the other lost, waiting for replacement but quality of items are spot on
Good cable,great price,and would recommend.
Good quality and very prompt delivery 1st class service even though item purchased was not expensive Would definitely recommend this company
Excellent product. Fast delivery. Good price
I contacted them several times, no answer to my enquiry, after I returned one item back for replacement or refund,on the 16th of July. No reply in more then 2 weeks. First time I'm using the company service.
Ordered and delivered prompt . Thanks Nick
About the fifth item I have bought. ... baŕgins
Hi I recently wrote a review on the basis that I was asked if I was satisfied with the product and service. My reply was that after several days I was still waiting to receive it. That review that triggered the company to say it had been sent. Doohickey Hut immediatly checked out and found it had been lost in the post, giving me an option of a refund or replacement, the later I chose and received within a couple of days. That response was brilliant and would have no qualms of buying from them again. The problem appears to have been in a mistake in the address putting Gloucester into West Yorkshire although the Post code was correct. Thankyou again Graham Johnson
The headphones arrived in excellent condition, were as described and on time.
My order was a Samsung charger within three days it stopped working and won't charge anymore it has the Samsung logo on the plug so I expected it to be good quality
Quick delivery. Charger has been fine so far. Pleased with purchase and service
A good price for a genuine item. Fast delivery
Very poor service, item was not delivered on time, when email customers service very rude response. I paid more money to get my product early, my advice do not pay extra for your products.
I bought Astro gaming chair for my teen son. Arrived next day, very helpful staff. The very chair is complete delight for my son, looks nice, is very comfortable, declines for resting. I feel lucky to get it for sale price, would definitely recommend.
Good, sturdy chair that didn't take too long to assemble and my son loves it! Would recommend
Easy to put together, very comfy chair
Excellent replacement product at a very competitive price. Fast delivery - couldn't be happier and would purchase again.
The gadgets are working, but I cannot still state how they will perform and quality
Great company lead and plug are great Thank you
The item was as described but the delivery was poor as it took 13 days to arrive. I would suggest they email the date and means sent when despatched
Doohickey-Hut is rated 4.77 based on 6,419 reviews