Doohickey-Hut Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Doohickey-Hut

How would you rate Doohickey-Hut ?

Evelyn R. T. Koroma
Evelyn R. T. Koroma
Verified Buyer
"I just got just what I ordered. My son loved the books"
Tapas Chatterjee
Tapas Chatterjee
"quite good"
"The price of the iPad charger cable was extremely competitive. I ordered the item and it was sent immediately. Brilliant service and I will use Doohickey agasin."
Lawrence Newton
Verified Buyer
"Very good value, as described will order from again."
"It's brilliant"
Michelle Smith
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a charger, it was a really good price, great product and arrived very quickly. Would use again and recommend. Thank you."
"Good delivery! Ordered on Monday, received on Thursday which can be reasonably considered fast shipping. Safe and secured purchasing process."
Anthony Best
Verified Buyer
"The Galaxy phone fits well."
Trevor Hughes
Verified Buyer
"A good service, quick delivery, and a good product that's easy to fit"
"Good Customer service, responded quick"
Julia Khan
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived promptly, and I am pleased. The Samsung USB Connectors work well. However, I still cannot get the S8 to see an external USB Hard Drive, even with a powered USB Hub"
Jazmin Whyte
Verified Buyer
"Amazing product! Not the cheap knock off you get off ebay etc! Works perfectly and as good as the offical samsung charger that came with my new phone.would highly recommend! I will be using doohicky-hut from now for any mobile accessories.A++ :)"
Craig Court
Verified Buyer
"Great product great price and was offered free delivery overall very happy with my purchase thankyou!!"
Imran Asad
Verified Buyer
"100% +++ Good service and great product Recommended"
Mia Dinnes
Verified Buyer
"Well what happened was ... I ordered a pair of beats buds which to my horror arrived without branded packaging, which raised my concern that said item was counterfeit. Doohickey-hut have assured me this is not the case and this is how they purchase in bulk themselves? They have been very quick to reply to my questions which i give them top marks."
"Speedy service"
"Very quick delivery and excellent customer service. Would highly recommend."
Gwen Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic very good purchase will recommend to everyone"
Don Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"They sent out the item very quickly. It was a genuine item not a copy. It meant that I could use the earphones again."
"Very fast service"
"Delivery was fast product was excellent."
Dimitrios Moutevelidis
Verified Buyer
"Even though I live on the other side of the planet (Australia), I find the products I need and my orders are processed , and received sooner than expected."
Daniel BERAKI
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for providing the online purchase with My order it had arrived before I expected. I appreciate your service honestly."
Doohickey-Hut is rated 4.84 based on 4,586 reviews