Doohickey-Hut Reviews

Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Dean Masterson
"I bought this for my wife's birthday it turns up very quick and in a well presented box I would highly recommend this site"
Miss Angela Morrison
"I had an issue with delivery so a replacement was eventually sent out. I have to say the S pen is great and works perfectly with my galaxy note 8, probably better than the original. For the price I'm very impressed."
Evelyn R. T. Koroma
"I just got just what I ordered. My son loved the books"
"Excellent service"
"Very impressed. They stocked a 'hard to find, out of production' piece of kit that I wanted, for a very reasonable price. They offered a reasonable number of straight forward delivery options. The goods arrived promptly. The device was exactly what was advertised. I've been able to use it immediately, with no problems. I've had it in use for about a week now. Don't foresee any problems. Doohickey-Hut is now on my 'go-to' list."
"Good product, good price, fast delivery excellent."
"I have purchased several headsets for my 7 Edge Samsung & Chargers.The quality of products I have received is excellent."
"Very pleased with my headphones! Bought as an identical replacement for my old ones and they are spot on. The delivery was exceptionally quick! Very happy and will purchase from here again!"
"Speedy service, no hassle, did the job ! 10 out of 10"
"Excellent service as always"
"Work perfectly. Great price. Definitely recommend. Cheers"
"Customer service is very poor. I tried to call them few times but only got an answer machine. I placed an order at 9.15 am and five minutes later realised it will not work with my phone. Tried to call them to cancel - nobody picked. Emailed them three times, first asking them if they could confirm it would work with my phone and if not could they cancel the order. Second and third emails asking them to cancel the order. By 1pm I had an email confirming dispatch.I tried to call them again - only answer machine. Emailed them again and finally two hours later received an email saying they did not receive my previous emails and there is nothing they can do. Please note the previous emails were sent to the same email address. To summaries,: quick dispatch, nobody to answer your calls and only some emails are replied back to. If there is a problem they are not interested to help. It is all about sales and zero customer service. Still waiting for a full refund. They said they have not received my return. I emailed them a proof of postage but had no reply."
"I bought this to connect the 30pin Bose player to newer Apple devices with lightning connector to play music and stream. Play back is excellent, sensible price and on time delivery.Thanks"
"Excellent Thank you"
"Great product and service"
"fast and effective"
"Great service and great product"
"Great genuine manufacturer items at great prices. Returning customer"
"Quick delivery"
"FIRST CLASS SERVICE"
"First class. Easy ordering and prompt delivery of my securely packaged items."
"Great price and great phone case and arrived start away."
"This is the second super fast charger I've bought. Very good value."
Doohickey-Hut is rated 4.81 based on 5,530 reviews