Doohickey-Hut Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Doohickey-Hut

How would you rate Doohickey-Hut ?

Evelyn R. T. Koroma
"I just got just what I ordered. My son loved the books"
Tapas Chatterjee
"quite good"
"The price of the iPad charger cable was extremely competitive. I ordered the item and it was sent immediately. Brilliant service and I will use Doohickey agasin."
"Great service, everything spot on, many thanks."
"Order delivered on time, replacement battery for Samsung S5 great price. Would certainly order again."
"Ordered a replacement battery for Samsung phone - arrived early by courier! Fitted easy and wide seems happy with the battery so far!! Simple and easy to use site - “ does what it says on the can” as they say !!"
"The delivery came quicker than I had expected, so that was a pleasant surprise. Very pleased with the product."
"Genuine Apple EarPods, as promised. Very good price and fast delivery. I'm pleased to have found this company."
"Great and prompt service, will use again"
"Would use again good product sent very quick."
"Highly recommended!"
"Quick delivery. Very happy with the fast charger"
"Very speedy delivery and great quality and value cable, what's not to like?!"
"Good deal"
"Sony xperia xz charger is brilliant, genuine product and charges extremely fast..delivery was very quick too I'm very happy and would order from you again thanks"
"Delivery was so so fast. Packaged very well too. Would shop here again efficient"
"Quick delivery of a quality item"
"Product as described arrived promptly"
"Came first day of delivery love the watch it's my second one. Will definitely use this company again"
"Item new, in mint condition just as described. Delivery was better than promised. Can't fault them!"
"My Apple earphones are fabulous and work really well! Delivery time was fantastic"
"This store is a fraud store. I have complained to PayPal to get my money back. None of their contact no works, no response on email and items are counterfeit"
Hi,

Thanks for your review, your issue has now been dealt with.

Please send back items to us for a full refund.
"Good book, gives out a lot of information but screen shots slightly different to my mobile."
Doohickey-Hut is rated 4.83 based on 4,750 reviews