Technoworld Plc Reviews

02082002000

sales@technoworld.com

Unit 4 Hurricane Trading EstateAvion CrescentColindale

Tell us how Technoworld Plc made you happy
Excellent services, very fast delivery!
I set out to purchase a specific HP monitor which was pretty hard to find on the market, and fortunately I found it on Technoworld, at a very good price. I opted for next-day delivery and my monitor arrived without delay next morning. The item was in mint condition and works perfectly.
Good price, easy ordering and speedy delivery, what more do you need?
I bought this laptop for my daughter. Quick delivery, suitability packaged and a very nice and stylist lap top. Totally recommend - very good quality. I have one happy daughter.
Brilliant service, P C came within 24 hours of order on a free delivery and P C is everything I wanted and super fast
I ordered 3 Dell computer Monitors and they arrived unannounced the following day much quicker than expected without the promised dispatch notice email or tracking link. Great value at an extremely competitive online price. I was surprised to find that the first language of the included user guide and service centre details was in Turkish. Fortunately a UK mains lead was provided and had no problems with following the pictorial installation instructions. Whether I have got the full UK Dell warranty is unclear.
- great service, terrific prices, can't recommend these guys highly enough!
Professional, attention to detail, and great customer service - I took a chance on ordering from a different supplier for a specific HP product I was unable to get anywhere else and I was very glad to receive such an efficient service.
Excellent all around. From the beginning I had a quick replies to a query, I ordered online and my laptop was delivered the next day.
All good and very prompt. A little more in the description would have been nice. We needed some leads that we didn't have but didn't realise until the PC turned up and we saw the different ports. All in all though, a very seamless experience.
Excellent online service and delivery was within two days. Love my new laptop.
Bought a HP laptop from them, But I wasn't sure wether to order from them as I could get the same laptop at the same price elsewhere. But after calling the the sale team and discussing the options, I then ordered one as he was honest and polite which you dont get from others. He even guaranteed to deliver next day, which turned up on time. Excellent service and would buy from again in future
Excellent service, fast delivery
Amazing Services
Cheapest price on the web, very quick delivery, although the delivery was quite expensive
Technoworld were very helpful with my order. I had made a change and they very swiftly altered the order and refunded the difference. My PC was shipped and delivered the next day which I wasn’t expecting!
What can I say but brilliant service. I ordered on a Friday and received on Saturday. Delivery was slightly late but this was due to the delivery company having a van break down. The pc worked straight out the box and runs Cad perfect. They also supply computers cheaper than other competitors with the same spec so we will be using technoworld again
Excellent service. Easy to deal with but the cost of my PC went up £30 over night due to an increase in supplier costs. Still can't understand why when the product i purchased was in stock. Gave me free next day delivery as a form of compensation.
The sales team were really helpful and knowledgeable and the computer arrived the next day. Excellent, prompt service all round.
Ordered late in afternoon wasn't expecting it to arrive within 1 1/4 days but it did was very surprised well packed and delighted with item
Technoworld Plc is rated 4.86 based on 1,140 reviews