Technology Outlet Customer Service Reviews

Technology Outlet have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

96.10%
Industry Average
" Always the same great service, next day delivery and quality items A+++++++++++ "
posted 5 days ago - Paul Little
" Great service extremely fast delivery and competitive prices. Highly recommended "
posted 1 week ago - Paul Wills
" Outstanding service. Super fast delivery. Very pleased. "
posted 1 week ago - Neil Clements
" Outstanding service. Items dispatched within a day or less of ordering with post and packaging free. Brilliant company. Well done. "
posted 1 week ago - Nigel Brown
" Ordered a Ender 3 plus some other bits. Order arrived the very next day, by courier. No damage to the two boxes delivered. Had the printer unpacked and printing by tea time. Great service, great product. "
posted 1 week ago - Fred Kaz
" I ordered a CR-10(3S) from Technology Outlet and am very pleased with both the printer and the great service. Only two days after I ordered the printer it already arrived at my place, and I even live in the Netherlands! Keep up the good work! "
posted 1 week ago - Tom van Lint
" Excellent service, very fast! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Richard Knight
" Thought I was buying a physical item not a down load . But overall good service they kept in touch with me "
posted 3 weeks ago - Jim Allen
" Price was reasonable; service good and fast; technology top-notch - I bought a structure sensor 3d scanner and it's great. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Robert Moses
" Great service but little or no choice on postage can be expensive ! "
posted 3 weeks ago - clifford clinch
Technology Outlet
Write your review on
Technology Outlet

Get ready for our phone call!