Technology Outlet Customer Service Reviews

Technology Outlet have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

97.14%
Industry Average
" Bought creality ender 3. Great service and speed of shipping and very happy with the unit. It’s mi first time doing 3D printer and the first model came out perfect on second attempt as I did not tension the belt right. "
posted 3 days ago - John Parry
" Excellent service, quick response to questions and super fast delivery, highly recommended "
posted 4 days ago - David Furlong
" As always extremely good service and quality PLA filament delivered next day. "
posted 1 week ago - James Hughes
" Excellent service, ordered the items, they arrived REALLY quickly, printng problem solved with one squirt! Awesome! We'll be back for more.... Thanks indeed! "
posted 1 week ago - Tim Perry
" Excellent service. Spoke to very informative guy on phone who advised me based on my needs. Ordered online and received excellent updates and quick delivery. Very pleased. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Phil Stevens
" Filament is spot on. Had several rols of PETG and PLA and they have been outstanding in their quality and ease of printing. Service is swift and reliable. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Samuel Read
" I've used Technology Outlet to purchase numerous printers, filament etc and the service has always been fantastic both on the website and Amazon. Their pla filament is my go to filament as it prints marvelously and their resin is pretty good too. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Alan Forsyth
" Fantastic customer service and delivery arrived rapidly and exactly as described. Thank you all very much, Tom "
posted 2 weeks ago - Tom Olphin
" What a difference dealing with real humans makes. Very informative allowing me to make an informed decision about my purchase and useful advice given on accessories I'd nee to go with my new print. Top class service. "
posted 3 weeks ago - daniel randon
" Prompt and efficient service. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Ronald Vizor