TechHere Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TechHere
05AM
5AM

Tell us how TechHere made you happy

"Took money for goods did not send them,and despite repeated e mails,to which they did not reply,no response from company"
Are you TechHere? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"speedy delivery and product exactly as described."
"Very prompt service and a good price. Item was a phone battery so not much to say about it other than it works well and is exactly as expected."
"I am still waiting for a refund that you promised me as you can see on the emails below:- Sent by me 1st Feb "You emailed me on 18th January and said “As soon as we've received it back we'll process your refund (if you paid for the item up front)” – I did pay in advance, and I posted it back to you on 21st January, which is nearly 4 weeks ago… Thank you Sue Ward From: Sue Ward Sent: 01 February 2019 15:11 To: 'Support (help+id929@techhere.zendesk.com)' Subject: FW: [TechHere.co.uk] Re: Return and refund of item Hi Chris – any news on my refund yet please? You should have had the Samsung Galaxy S4 Back Cover back for over a week now Please could you let me know? Thanks Sue From: Sue Ward Sent: 28 January 2019 13:28 To: 'Support' Subject: RE: [TechHere.co.uk] Re: Return of item Hi Chris I posted the item back to you 2nd class on Monday 21st January, so you should have received it by now? Please could you issue my £3.99 refund Many thanks From: Chris (Support) [mailto:help@techhere.zendesk.com] Sent: 18 January 2019 15:37 To: Sue Ward Subject: [TechHere.co.uk] Re: Exchange of item ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Your request (929) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email. Chris (TechHere.co.uk) Jan 18, 15:37 UTC Hi Sue, Thanks for geting in touch. Looks like you need to get hold of a Galaxy Ace 4 cover. Hi Sue, We are happy for you to return the item to us based on what you have said. Please return the item to: TechHere #5723/140119/70 Unit 10 Lake Business Centre Tariff Rd London N170YX United Kingdom As soon as we've received it back we'll process your refund (if you paid for the item up front) Best Regards, Chris Sue Ward Jan 17, 12:43 UTC Community First New Forest …building relationships, enabling action! Hi there I’ve just received delivery of my order 5723/140119/70 for:- Product Code Description GH98-26755B Samsung Galaxy S4 Back Cover - Black Unfortunately it’s too big for my phone though – it’s about 2-3mm too wide (should be 70mm) and 5mm (should be 135mm) too long, so how can I send it back to swap please? My phone is a Galaxy Ace 4, SM-G357FZ. Many thanks Sue Ward Wheels to Work Co-ordinator First Floor Offices 71 Christchurch Road Ringwood Hants BH24 1DH United Kingdom Tel: 01425 482773 Fax: 01425 482666 Mobile: 07896 218046"
"Correct company, great price."
"Quick delivery, item genuine as described, good value"
"Excellent Fast Service and Delivery at a very Fair Price! I recommend TechHere!!"
"Very good efficient company and product. Swiftly delivered as well."
"Great service"
"Fantastic. 5 stars round!"
"Very good service"
"Happy with the service.. any problems are quickly seen too . Thanks"
"Excellent product (Headphones) Came on time and will gladly buy another. The earpads are soft and the clarity is exceptional. Well done TechHere. You surely have arrived."
"Item was not correct. Messaged them to get resolved and they did not reply."
"Prompt good service"
"Good. Cheap. Fast. Couldn't ask for better!"
"Very quick to respond and product as described."
"Great service. Prompt delivery."
"Excellent customer service. Quick response. Due to manufacturing default the first battery sent was a 1mm too big for phone. Techhelp were very understanding and sent out replacement."
TechHere is rated 4.63 based on 241 reviews