Techee.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Techee.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Techee.co.uk?

David Nelson

Excellent service and I would use this company again. David Nelson

Easy to use and order
B Carroll
Verified Buyer

I have not received it yet since I purchased on the 12 th April still waiting fir it
Anthony Hoete
Verified Buyer

After sales service was: incredible!
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of my Windows 7 software, and very helpful in assisting me with my Technical Support issues. Thoroughly recommend to family and friend's
Mark Kennett
Verified Buyer

Great product and brilliant support with the install. Thanks
Colum Coffey
Verified Buyer

Software arrived quickly and I was able to load it with no problems. Happy!
Verified Buyer

They said it will come in 2-3 working days its been more than a week of working days and it still hasent come
Philip Masters
Verified Buyer

Windows 7 disk and product code purchased, loaded and activated first time. Prompt delivery and well packed. Very pleased
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and well packed.
Christopher Blackman
Verified Buyer

I bought a download copy of Microsoft windows 7 professional and when I installed the download it would not update properly therefore I could not get the correct authorisation to saying that the download was the genuine.

Very quick delivery and easy insallation of windows 7
Phil Masters
Unverified Reviewer

Very prompt dispatch, Windows 7 operating system loaded and activated first time. Very pleased.
Martin Sanderson
Verified Buyer

We did have a couple of problems with the order, but one email to Techee and everything was sorted out, without any drama.

Great customer service, responded to emails within a day, so all in all we are happy and would use them again.
Nigel Thompson
Verified Buyer

Had a problem installing the Win 10 Pro software, but two emails later, both answered the same day, with clear walk through instructions, problem solved, system upgraded.
Reece McGovern
Verified Buyer

Ordered a product key that was not valid, and when contacted for something to be done I was ignored. This is daylight robbery and the company should be ashamed of themselves.
Keith
Verified Reviewer

Bought Windows 7 Professional download & key and am very happy to report it installed and activated without a hitch. The only minor issue I had was that the provided "Windows USB/DVD Download Tool" didn't work. This was not really a problem as this tool can easily be downloaded from microsoft.com. Once I did that it all went very smoothly. Would happily use Techee again.
Brian Rothwell
Verified Buyer

Quick services good value.
Instructons simple and clear, however installation is not straightforward.

Roy
Unverified Reviewer

I asked them question and they replied. quite satisfied but still have a bit doubt that how this can be too low in prices.
Chris Rivett
Verified Buyer

The install went exactly as set out in your email.
Techee.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 294 reviews