Tech 4 Homes Reviews

Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Richard Taylor
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 26th October 2019
Very helpfull..! Outstanding work cant even tell that my ipad has been apart.. i would highly reccomend. The communication could not of been any better also.. thank you very much!
These guys are definitly one of my best discoveries when i order there was a discrepancy in the stock but they rang me and spoke to me to off options for resolution.

They feel like an honest treat the customer as they would want to be treated, they will be in my selection of suppliers moving forward.

Great service
Remarkably efficient and swift service; first class seller.
Real good quality products and really speedy deliveries!! Would happily buy from these guys again for my next project :)
Great service and fast delivery
Bought two fire and sound insulating hoods from Trch4's eBay store and they arrived the next day. They didn't fit my speakers and called the store up and the very helpful chap on the other end advised me to trim the hoods and it worked a treat. Later found that the instructions were in the manual. The gentleman asked me to call back if I needed further assistance. Obviously I didn't need it but this sort of customer service goes a long way. Not to mention, those perticular hoods namely Firetopper Pro were the cheapest on their website/eBay store.
Brilliant service and fast delivery highly recommended
Top service arrived day after ordering
Good range of products at competitive prices. Great service and fast delivery
They say next day delivery, that's a joke, more like 2 weeks delivery, if you want the item urgently don't bother with THIS COMPANY.
I wanted a door bell chime URGENTLY REQUIRED, paid extra for postage as well.😡
Hi, I'm sorry to see that you've left a negative review, I have looked into this and can see that your order was placed on the 15th July with "free delivery" selected and it was delivered and signed for 2 days later on the 17th July via DPD. I am sorry it was not received next working day but we can't guarantee same day process on orders that do not select and pay for priority shipping. Kind regards, Craig.
First experience dealing with company and found the staff very helpful and I got all the information I required regarding the product I was wishing to purchase.
I had a flawless customer experience. Excellent communication about delivery and my item was perfectly packed. I absolutely love the speakers I bought. Thanks Tech4! :D
Excellent company, advised of delivery time due to COVID 19, met this time and
got an upgrade.
Great service, great prices!!!!
I'm sorry I just seen your email. Thankyou for my order I received it quicker than I thought. Your customer service is excellent when I emailed you. I shall be recommending you to my friends and family. Thank you once again and I hope you all keep well and safe. Lorraine
Very helpful guys!
Love my lamps and was a quick delivery Thankyou
Fantastic customer service. Phoned them to ask about certain products and they couldn’t be more helpful and informative. Ordered online after being satisfied by the customer service questions and received my order 1 day later! Fantastic. Would defiantly use them again as they couldn’t have been more helpful and kind on the phone and answered all of my questions. Brilliant company.
Great service, speedy delivery, securely packaged i'm very happy and intend to use their services again as the first port of call for my Home Cinema needs.
Excellent technical advice. Great value items delivered next day. Outstanding!
Great service, took the time to explain things to my very inexperienced self A*
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.91 based on 234 reviews