Tea in the City Reviews

7AM

hello@teainthecity.com

148 Manwood Rd

Tell us how Tea in the City made you happy

"I brought tea from the website as a Christmas present for a friend. The tea was amazing, and the packaging, detail on the tins etc all added to the experience. I will definitely be buying more from TIC in the future, and have recommended it to my friends!"
Are you Tea in the City? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Tea in the City receives. Reply Free
"I'm always excited to hear about new tea companies, as each puts their own spin on what is arguably the best beverage in the world. Tea in the City takes the cake! I'm very impressed not only with their packaging, but the quality of the tea itself. My first order consisted of the Georgia Black (which is mild yet aromatic, and delicious) and the Nagiira tea strainer (remarkable craftsmanship - the basket is so finely woven that no tea leaves will end up in your cup). I cannot wait to order more! This company's products are more than worth the international shipping."
"I'm a bit of a tea novice and found your website really informative. After reading a few of your tea descriptions my first purchases were a Georgian black and an Oolong. We tried the Georgian Black at the weekend with a little dash of milk - absolutely delicious. Our tea package arrived quickly, was beautifully presented and would make a lovely gift for someone. Thank you TITC!"
"I've been buying from various tea companies over the years, but Tea In The City really stands out for me. The Russian teas I was sent were phenomenal, also really impressed by the tins. Hoping to try more of their range soon!"
"Beautiful tins and I absolutely loved the Andean Cacao! The cacao husks give it such a lovely scent and delicate sweetness!"
Tea in the City is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews