TDP Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TDP

How would you rate TDP?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Susan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TDP in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Susan Gillham
"Great customer service, items made to order, and they will tell you at the outset the approximate time it will take. No monies are taken until the item is ready for dispatch, and the items themselves are fantastic. A great believer in recycling where possible, these beautifully crafted items of gardens furniture are a fantastic buy, offering many many years of maintenance free use. I was so pleased with my purchase I have since ordered another item from them."
TDP is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews